Joy is diving in a swimming pool every weekend. But do you know it comes with the great responsibility of cleaning? Yeah right! At my home, we have pool time every weekend where my wife and children play for a long time. Until next weekend, we would rarely use it. It is almost the case for many people. So, they often question whether they need to clean it regularly.
Initially, even I thought swimming pools hardly get debris and cleaning isn't really a big deal. But when I have almost lost a pool because of lazy maintenance, from then until now, I clean them quite often. I chose the automatic pool suction cleaners so that even my kids can join me and learn how to keep the pool clean and neat.
The best suction pool cleaners can give you peace of mind for two things: One, you are always sure that you are swimming in the clean pool. Secondly, you can clean them effortlessly. If you’re also planning to buy a suction pool cleaner but don’t know where to start, don’t worry.
In this article, I have picked the 15 best suction pool cleaners that I find the best in the market. Based on the size and type of pool, you can choose the best one among them.
- What Are the Best Suction Pool Cleaners?
- Best Suction Pool Cleaner Comparison Chart 2020
- Top 15 Best Suction Pool Cleaner Reviews 2020
- 1-XtremepowerUS 75037 Suction Pool Cleaner
- 2-Intex Auto Suction Pool Cleaner
- 3-Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Suction Side Pool Cleaner
- 4-Zodiac Baracuda G3 Suction Side Pool Cleaner
- 5-Hayward 500 Aquabug Suction Pool Cleaner
- 6-Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Suction Pool Cleaner
- 7-Poolvergnuegen PV896584000013 Suction Pool Cleaner
- 8-Zodiac MX6 Suction Side Pool Cleaner
- 9-VINGLI Suction Pool Cleaner
- 10-Pentair 360100 Suction Pool Cleaner
- 11-Dolphin Nautilus CC Suction Pool Cleaner
- 12-Zodiac MX8 Suction-Side Pool Cleaner
- 13-Dolphin Premier Robotic Suction Pool Cleaner
- 14-Polaris F9550 Sport Suction Pool Cleaner
- 15-Pentair GW9500 Suction Pool Cleaner
- Buying Guide
- My Top Pick
What Are the Best Suction Pool Cleaners?
I have done thorough research to find out the best suction pool cleaners and choose the products based on the product ratings, real customer reviews, and their features and specifications. While all the products may or may not cater to everyone’s needs, I am sure that you will get the one that can meet your requirements. So, here is a quick review of the features of each pool cleaner.
- Best Overall: Xtremepowerus 75037 Suction Pool Cleaner
No electricity required. Low maintenance. Eco-friendly design.
- Best-Budget: Intex Auto Suction Pool Cleaner
Affordable. Easy to use. Durable construction.
- Best Pressure-Side: Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Suction Pool Cleaner
Excellent performance. Powerful debris intake. Large capacity filter bag.
- Best for Tight Corners: Zodiac Baracuda G3 Suction Pool Cleaner
Ease of movement.Durable and reliable. Easy to access.
- Best Above-Ground: Hayward 500 Aquabug Suction Pool Cleaner
No tools needed. Ease of movement. Trouble-free operation.
- Best In-Ground: Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Pool Cleaner
Powerful dual scrubbing brushes. Single-button operation. Effective results.
- Best with Wheels: Poolvergnuegen PV896584000013 Suction Pool Cleaner
Self-adjusting turbine vanes. Robust tire treads. Interchangeable throats.
- Best for Aggressive Wall-Climbing: Zodiac MX6 Suction Pool Cleaner
Innovative low-flow design. Easy assembly. Easy to store.
- Best with Low Noise: VINGLI Suction Pool Cleaner
Durable hoses. Great suction power. Easy to set-up.
- Best for Domestic Use: Pentair 360100 Suction Pool Cleaner
Simple design. No assembly required. No maintenance needed.
- Best for Commercial Use: Dolphin Nautilus CC Suction Pool Cleaner
Easy to handle. Compact and nimble. Durable construction.
- Best with Variable Speed Pumps: Zodiac MX8 Suction-Side Pool Cleaner
Dual cyclonic suction. Adjustable intake. Energy-efficient design.
- Best with Multiple Filter Options: Dolphin Premier Suction Pool Cleaner
Versatile and easy to use. Complete pool coverage. Powerful, durable scrubbing brushes.
- Best with Programmable Timer: Polaris F9550 Suction Pool Cleaner
Motion-sensing remote. Easy clean filter canister. Dirty canister indicator.
- Best for Dirt: Pentair GW9500 Suction Cleaner
Easy assembly. Ergonomic design. Spring-loaded cover for safety.
Best Suction Pool Cleaner Comparison Chart 2020
I have created a comparison table below, where I will be comparing the top 15 suction pool cleaners based on their specifications and features.
Top 15 Best Suction Pool Cleaner Reviews 2020
While we all love to swim, especially in summers, no one likes a dirty-messy pool. The thought of cleaning a pool may frighten anyone as it requires so much time and effort. As a result, many people choose to eliminate the idea of a swimming pool in the backyard of their house. If you enjoy swimming but don’t want to build a pool in your house just because of its cleaning, then you need to read this article.
Gone are the days when people have to clean their pools manually. Today, with the advancement in technology, the market is stacked with countless numbers of automatic suction pool cleaners that make your pool cleaning job much easier. However, picking the right one is not an easy task. So, to help you out, here I am going to review the top 15 suction pool cleaners that you can buy as per your needs.
1-XtremepowerUS 75037 Suction Pool Cleaner
Manufactured by XtremepowerUS, the Automatic Suction Vacuum is versatile and innovative equipment for pool maintenance that helps with effortless cleaning. You can essentially vacuum and clean the pool regardless of the construction and size. It helps clean different types of surfaces, such as concrete, fiberglass, or vinyl.
The build and design of this pool cleaner are both simple and easy to work with. However, the parts of this Automatic Suction pool cleaner cannot be replaced. It shouldn’t be a matter of concern, given the fact that the unit has been built to be minimally susceptible to different kinds of damage. Plus, it takes minimal effort for the maintenance of this equipment. It attaches with the pool’s current filtration system and stands perfect for pools ranging from 16-inches to 32-inches.
Are you wondering how this magic machine works on your pool? Check out this video:
- Doesn’t require electricity or any tool to function
- Includes a kit for testing the chemical levels within the pool
- Easily climbs up the pool walls
- Might stay down towards the deeper ends
- Tends to have a low rate of flow
- Short hose length
- This suction cleaner is ideal for the swimming pool’s bottom as well as wall cleaning
- It doesn’t require any electricity
- It can clean algae, dust, and dirt from the pool
|No. of Hoses||10|
|Pool Size||16*32 feet|
|Pool Pump Flow Rate||1600 ghp|
|Cleaner Moving Rate||8-12 feet per minute|
|Product Dimensions||41*18*6 inches|
2-Intex Auto Suction Pool Cleaner
Having a great pool at your home is something we all cherish. However, keeping them in perfect condition can take a toll on you. With the Intex Auto Pool Cleaner, you can make things work faster, efficiently, as well as easier.
Intex being a leading manufacturer of appliances, you can surely expect good quality from this brand. With the Intex Auto Pool Cleaner, you get access to great engineering and amazing technology that keeps your pool clean and fresh for long. With this pool cleaner, you don’t need to replace the filter pumps. Intex 28001 has a hose that measures a total of 24 feet and 7 inches, which serves as a practical length for proper clean-up of domestic pools.
If you want to know how the Intex Automatic Pool Cleaner works, check out this video:
- Affordable pricing
- Ease of use
- Fully automated
- Cleans up the sand and debris
- Cannot work with in-ground pool
- Debris net, skimmer basket, and pump filter requires frequent cleaning
- Small wheels might not function in wrinkled pools
- No need of extra tools for assembly
- It is effective for all above-ground pools
- Its replacement parts are easily available
|Pump Flow Rate||1600-3500 gph|
|Hose Length||24.7 feet|
|Hose Connector Size||38mm|
|Product Dimensions||13.4*12.2*23.4 inches|
3-Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Suction Side Pool Cleaner
The Zodiac manufactured Polaris Vac 280 helps pick up things from dust particles to big leaves that might have drowned to pool’s bottom. It packs in a significant trash bag capacity. Plus, the Velcro within the bag helps catch debris such as leaves and twigs while being emptied. In most cases, traditional pool cleaners tend to get stuck in awkward areas of the pool.
With Polaris, you do not need to worry about the same. The Polaris has been designed to run independently without the need for pool skimmer. You can easily get the replacement parts for your pool cleaner in case of any breakage.
Check out this video to know more about the Polaris Vac-Sweep Pool Cleaner
- Works with different types of in-ground pools
- Has 31 feet long hose to help clean large pools
- Houses special filter to bag the large debris
- Wheels might scratch the pool liner
- Might have trouble navigating through the protective covers of the drain
- Cannot clean the steps or shelf areas
- It is ideal for all in-ground pools of all sizes
- It has a powerful debris intake
- It comes with large capacity filter bag
|Vacuum Inlet||2.25 inches|
|Hose Length||31 feet|
|Product Dimensions||20*23*10 inches|
4-Zodiac Baracuda G3 Suction Side Pool Cleaner
(Best for Tight Corners)
The Baracuda G3 Kit by Zodiac has been designed to work even with the lowest speed pumps. It gets the pool cleaned up from end-to-end. If you are in search of a versatile variant of pool cleaner, the G3 Kit is just what you need. The cleaner can easily deal with several surfaces, such as concrete or vinyl. Plus, it can easily pick up different variants of debris.
The Baracuda comes with a special variant of a disc with 36 fins. It is a circular form of cleaning pad that helps clean up the surfaces in an effective manner. This disc can easily cover a good surface area, which aids the device’s suction capacity.
So, how does the Zodiac Baracuda G3 Kit work? This video might be helpful:
- Works with low pump speeds
- Versatile form of cleaning solution
- Helps clean up different pool surfaces
- Cleaning pad can cover a massive surface area
- Agile design that doesn’t get stuck
- Issues with picking up heavier debris
- This pool cleaner doesn’t make any noise
- It removes all types of dirt, algae, dust from the bottom as well as walls
- It has a long-lasting hose
|Product Dimensions||41*19*9 inches|
5-Hayward 500 Aquabug Suction Pool Cleaner
Cleaning your pool can actually be a time-consuming and exhausting task. Yes, you can surely clean the pool all by yourself, but time might not be by your side. In such cases, opting for the Hayward 500 Aquabug Suction is just what you need. With the Hayward 500, there isn’t any need to replace or empty the filter bags. The reason behind it is that the cleaner works with the existing filter.
Plus, you don’t need any extra pump, which automatically converts to energy efficiency. The Hayward Aquabug Suction pool cleaner is easier to set up. You need a mere 10 minutes to set the same up, along with the connection of the hoses. With the Hayward 500 cleaner, the water in your pool will circulate faster and look cleaner.
How does the Hayward 500 Aquabug Suction work? Here is a video to help you out:
- Easy installation and operation
- Attractive design and unique features for steering
- Affordable price tag
- Might not work for extended hours
- Fails to work in wrinkled spaces
- It comes with a contoured head that allows it to do its work quickly
- It can be installed within 10-minutes
- It is made up of high-quality material
|Installation time||10 minutes|
|Product Dimensions||40.3*12.8*12.5 inches|
6-Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best for In-Ground Swimming Pools)
If you are looking for a pool cleaner that doesn’t need manual attention, the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus is just what you need. This cleverly designed pool cleaning system uses the onboard sensors for mapping out the optimal pathway for maximizing the cleaning efficiency.
Now, if you are wondering about the timeline needed by this pool cleaner, it can cover an average space in 2 hours. While being operational, the sensors within the machine help detect any obstacles present in the pool’s bottom and avoid the same to escape interruption. Some automatic pool cleaners might cost you a lot, but the Dolphin Nautilus is priced for affordability.
Here is a quick video to help you understand more about Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus:
- Fast in terms of cleaning the pool
- Aggressive cleaning approach
- Affordable price tag
- Smart cleaning options
- Light-weight and easy-to-carry
- Doesn’t scrub the waterline
- It has powerful scrubbers to remove stubborn stains
- It comes with large top-load cartridge filter
- It saves your time and effort
|Pool Size||50 feet|
|Filter Type||Twin Cartridges|
|Cleaning Time||2 hours|
|Product Dimensions||16*10*16 inches|
7-Poolvergnuegen PV896584000013 Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best with Wheels)
The Poolvergnuegen Automatic Pool Cleaner is a great debris management framework that clears different types of garbage present in the pool. With features such as low maintenance needs and reduced time, this is just perfect for pool owners who do not have much time to take care of the reservoir.
If you are looking for a productive automatic pool cleaner, the Hayward works best for you. The way that an automatic pool cleaner works within the pool is by creating a vacuum. The machine is highly reliable and operates within minimum noise. Plus, it also covers the maximum possible area within the pool.
Wondering how this pool cleaner works? Here is a video to help you understand:
- High versatility for pools with varying sizes and shapes
- Hassle-free management of debris
- Better coverage for the entire pool
- Affordable pricing
- Low-cost maintenance
- Settings require to be adjusted manually
- Extra weight might lead to portability issues
- Limited collection capacity
- It comes with self-adjusting turbines
- It is easy to maintain
- It is suitable for uneven surfaces
|Pool Size||16*32 feet|
|No. of Wheels||2|
|Hose Length||33 feet|
|Min Pump Size||½ hp or 35 gpm|
|Product Dimensions||41*13*13 inches|
8-Zodiac MX6 Suction Side Pool Cleaner
(Best for Aggressive Wall-Climbing)
The Zodiac MX6 Pool Cleaner is a compact yet powerful machine that holds in the juice for climbing up the pool’s walls. It can also help clean those hard to get in nooks and crannies that might not be achievable with simpler pool cleaners. The best thing about the Zodiac MX6 is the fact that it is perfectly quiet with a suction speed of 25 gallons/minute.
This In-Ground Pool Cleaner flaunts a handle to ensure easy removal after the job within the pool is done. The MX6 also flaunts a single and powerful turbine designed to pick up the debris and dirt present in the pool’s bottom.
Zodiac Suction Pool Cleaner with compact design and easy to pull action | Watch the video here
- Clip attachment in the hose prevents stripping
- Easy cleaning options
- Handle to enable easy pull-up action
- Compact design
- Doesn’t come with multi-directional gears
- Might need help if stuck in the corner
- Small connecting hose
- Might not work with a massive in-ground pool
- It is easy to use
- It doesn’t require any other material to clean the pool
- It is suitable for all size pools
|Weir Valve||90-degree Twist Lock Elbow|
|Twist Lock Hose Length||7*1.2m|
|Product Dimensions||40.4*8.9*14.8 inches|
9-VINGLI Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best with Low Noise)
If you need low noise and high-quality pool cleaner, the VINGLI Vacuum Pool Cleaner is just what you should get. With the VINGLI, you do not need to supervise the cleaning process. The machine has been designed to clean up the pool in an efficient manner while making up time for you to get other things done. The pool cleaner can clean up in-ground spaces with size going much as 16 inches by 34 inches. It doesn’t require any electricity, just the existing pool filtration system.
Further, the VINGLI comes with a total of 10 different hose-sets, making it easy for the cleaner to reach different places.
Watch VINGLI Swimming Pool Vacuum Cleaner in action with fast cleaning features in this video:
- Easy set-up and use
- No need for any electric connection
- Powerful suction capacity
- No chance of getting stuck
- Saves time and super quiet
- Tends to move slowly under the water
- This pool cleaner makes your life easier
- It is easy to set up
- It has great suction power
|Pump Size||¾ hp or 1700 gph|
|No. of hoses||10|
10-Pentair 360100 Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best for Domestic Use)
The Pentair 360100 is the latest design for pool cleaning needs at an affordable price tag. With this pool cleaner, you can ensure a thorough and quick cleaning process with the Smart Programming options. The sleek design of the Pentair Kreepy Krauly tackles the pool’s corners that cannot be cleaned with traditional pool cleaners.
With Pentair 360100, you do not need any assembly tools. All you need to do is connect the machine’s hose. The Kreepy Krauly ensures perfect clean-up of the pool with its 10-inch wide path. Plus, the Pentair is specialized for cleaning of the flat or vinyl surfaces. The prime methodology involved here is the two-way pool cleaning action designed to clean out the toughest dirt and grim.
Pentair 360100 with Dual-Band Bristles | Watch this video here for more details:
- Houses dual-band bristles
- Cleaning program with smart features
- Covers 10-inches wide pathway for thorough cleaning
- Might get stuck at times
- Pool circulation might knock it down
- No tools are required to assemble it
- It requires very low maintenance
- It is effective against tough stains
|Product Dimensions||43.5*6.2*12 inches|
11-Dolphin Nautilus CC Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best for Commercial Use)
The Nautilus CC helps address various types of pool cleaning needs while being light-weight and easy-to-use. It can clean up the walls, corners, as well as the floor of the pool in the best way possible. Even though it comes at a high price tag as compared to the competitors, the features surely make up for it. Equipped with Clever Clean Technology, the Dolphin Nautilus CC is easy to navigate with a reliable system in place.
The unit flaunts a long cable that goes as far as 50 feet and doesn’t tangle. The water-release methodology packed in within the Dolphin Nautilus CC surely serves as an amazing improvement over your traditional pool cleaner. Plus, it can also help clean up irregular pool surfaces and walls.
Watch the 2X Spinning Power of Dolphin Nautilus CC in action in this video here:
- Clever Clean Technology
- Navigation system
- Cartridge filter to trap dirt and debris
- 2X Spinning Power
- Anti-tangle cable
- Doesn’t clean pool steps and angles
- Collection of larger debris might lead to issues
- No hose or pump required
- It is easy to handle
- It is ideal for all size of pools
|Pool Size||33 Feet|
|Filter Type||Single click basket large|
|Cleaning Time||2 hours|
|Product Dimensions||16.4*16.8*9 inches|
12-Zodiac MX8 Suction-Side Pool Cleaner
(Best with Variable Speed Pumps)
With the Zodiac Suction-Side Cleaner, you enjoy the privilege of a light-weight pool cleaner with the potential to get all around the pool. It has been designed to climb walls, reverses itself, as well as cleaning steps. The MX8 can work perfectly with the in-ground pools regardless of the shape. With a dual-cyclonic system for clean-up, it can pick up the grit and dirt along with organic materials.
With sound quieter than the whisper, the Zodiac MX8 can reach a length of 36 feet. The working speed for the pool cleaner is 20 Gallons/Minute suction power. It can be used with small pools for thorough cleaning. However, it might not work as efficiently with the large pools.
Zodiac MX8 Pool Cleaner with Dual-Turbine Motion | Check this detailed video:
- Two Turbines
- Gears going in two directions to ensure easy reverse action
- Easy-to-open tab
- Good opening for debris collection
- Requires frequent cleaning
- Not good for large pools
- It can clean every corner of the swimming pool
- It comes with variable speed options
- It can be operated on solar energy
|Hose Length||39 feet|
|Pump Flow Rate||20 gpm|
|Twist Lock||45-degree extended elbows|
|No. of twisted hose sections||11|
|Cleaner Type||In-ground suction cleaning robot|
|Product Dimensions||1*1*1 inch|
13-Dolphin Premier Robotic Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best with Multiple Filter Options)
Packed with some smart features, the Dolphin Robotic Pool Cleaner can clean the in-ground swimming pools that go deep down to a 50 feet depth within a time-frame of 3 hours. The pool cleaner’s navigation system and scanning features help the pool robot with easy cleaning of the walls, waterline, as well as floor. The filtration system in the Dolphin Pool Cleaner has 3-options, which include ultra-fine, bottom-load, as well as large fine debris filters.
The dual form of DC motors used within the Dolphin Premier Pool Cleaner consumes 90% less energy as opposed to any conventional machine. The machine is very light, given the fact that it is just 22 pounds. The Dolphin can easily pick up the sticks, leaves, as well as other variants of large debris from your pool.
Dolphin Premier Pool Cleaner with 3 Filtration Options | Watch Video:
- Efficient in terms of energy consumption
- Superior cleaning options
- Tad bit pricey
- Not so great manual mode
- It is easy to operate
- It has multiple filter options
- It comes with 3-years warranty
|Pump Flow Rate||4500 gph|
|Cable Length||60 ft|
|Filtration System||Oversized lead bag, Ultra-fine cartridge|
|No. of motors||2|
|Pool Size||50 feet.|
|Cleaning Time||3 hours|
|Product Dimensions||23.5*19.5*14 inches|
14-Polaris F9550 Sport Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best with Programmable Timer)
The Polaris Pool Cleaner is a device that combines everything needed to keep your water clean and fresh. It is completely programmable, depending on the needs of your pool. The F9550 can also be customized with the latest AI and mapping technology.
Further, the pool cleaner can be programmed 7-days before the cleaning needs to be done. So, even if you are away from home, the machine will keep things clean for you. The Polaris also has an indicator that lets you know when it is time to clean out the filter. With the wide-mouth feature and powerful suction capacity, the machine can swap up fine materials as well as major debris.
Watch Video | Polaris F9550 In-Ground Pool Cleaner with AI & Mapping Technology:
- Can help clean the waterline
- AI and Mapping Technology
- Cleans waterline efficiently
- Very mobile
- Tad bit expensive
- Doesn’t work perfectly on steps
- Power cord might get tangled
- It is ideal for removing large debris
- It comes with a programmable timer
- This pool cleaner is long-lasting
|No. of wheels||4|
|Cable Length||70 feet|
|Pool Size||60 feet|
|Product Dimensions||22*22*22 inches|
15-Pentair GW9500 Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best Pool Cleaner for Dirt)
If you are looking for a cost-effective and versatile pool cleaner, the Pentair GW9500 gets the job done in a highly efficient manner. The Pentair In-Ground Pool Cleaner can clean pools with various surfaces such as fiberglass, granite, vinyl, or any other material. You can also use the pool cleaner over surfaces with pebbles on them. So, you don’t need to worry that the GW9500 will be damaged in any way.
With a single pass, the pool cleaner can clear out at least 15 inches of the pathway. The Pentair GW9500 comes with a unique variant of turning mechanism, allowing flexible maneuvering. Plus, it also flaunts a spring-loaded vacuum door to increase safety.
Pentair GW9500 with Easy Assembly & Installation | Watch the complete video guide here:
- A reliable and affordable option
- Easy assembly and installation
- Simpler pool cleaning technology
- Gentle scrubbing for dirt removal
- Doesn’t clean swim-outs or steps
- Requires curved transition for wall cleaning
- It is safe to use
- It is suitable for cleaning other surfaces such as fiberglass, vinyl, etc.
- It has unique turning mechanism
|Product Dimensions||41.5*19*7 inches|
A clean and clear pool makes your swimming experience a fun one to cherish. Diving down the blues instills pleasantness and joyful vibes, but getting into clean pools does require some maintenance and care.
Suction pool cleaners can serve as your best friends for this purpose, minimizing the manual efforts of the owner for cleaning the pool. Being well acquainted with the specifications of your pool cleaner may help you further to prolong the services of pool cleaners and will also simplify your purchase opinion. Read further to know about the things to consider while buying the best suction pool cleaners.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Suction Pool Cleaner
One of the vital factors that one should consider while purchasing pool cleaners is the size of your pool. The cleaner specifications should be such that it can accommodate the requisites of your pool and can operate within the depth and breadth of the pool.
Hose of the Pool Cleaner
The hose of the suction pool cleaner should be long enough to reach all the corners of your pool. It will help in cleaning all kinds of debris that may have been deposited at the depths of your swimming pool.
Suction pool cleaners do have a filtration system along with it, which requires booster pumps to increase the speed of the flow. So, make sure that the model that you are purchasing works well with a booster pump.
Efficiency of Pool Cleaners
A pool cleaner that can move quickly and offers ample suction to allow you to access hard to reach places must be the best option for your pool. Also, make sure that it is designed in such a way that it does not get stuck at the corners of your pool, giving you a hard time to get it back on track.
While operation, pool cleaners do produce noise. So, if you have some squeaky neighbors, make sure that you check the specifications of the pool cleaners to know about the noise level it produces.
While buying pool cleaners, you may come across a large number of options that are best suitable for picking only large size debris. A pool cleaner that can pick dust particles and debris of all sizes without clogging may serve you at its best due to its diverse nature and ability.
Buying the right suction pool cleaner begins with knowing why you want to buy it and what questions you should ask yourself to decide whether a particular pool cleaner can meet your needs or not. So, here are a few FAQs you should ask yourself before buying a suction pool cleaner.
My Top Pick
While all the pool cleaners on my list show the best results, my top pick is XtremepowerUS 75037 Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner. It’s got just about everything you could wish in a suction pool cleaner. Not only does this cleaner consume less electricity, but it doesn’t need much maintenance. Its simple and compact design is what I liked the most in this pool cleaner.