Hardwood floors are appealing, and they are the perfect touch of class and sophistication. However, they have to be maintained to keep them in top condition; and caring for them can be a pain.
So what is the best way to maintain hardwood floors, you ask?
Well, Vacuum manufacturers have set out to answer this question by designing vacuums specifically for hardwood floors.
Picking the right unit can be a headache, but you are in luck as I will tell you all about floor vacuums. There is also a review of the best vacuums for hardwood floors and pets to help you make an informed decision.
- What’s the Vacuums Purpose?
- Finding a Vacuum Cleaner Shop Near You
- The Best Hardwood Vacuums of 2019
- Top 18 Best Hardwood Floor Vacuums Reviews 2019
- 1. Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Hand Vacuum HV320
- 2. Bissell Hard Floor Expert Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum 1547
- 3. Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Stick Vacuum Cleaner 81L2A
- 4. Dyson V8 Absolute Stick
- 5. Miele Complete C2 Canister Vacuum
- 6. Pure Clean Robot Vacuum PUCRC25
- 7. Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E
- 8. Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Linx Bagless Corded Cyclonic Lightweight Stick Vacuum SH20030
- 9. Bissell Zing Canister 2156A Bagless Vacuum
- 10. Dyson Ball Multi-Floor 2 Upright Vacuum
- 11. Dirt Devil Razor Pet Bagless Multi Floor Corded Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 12. Fuller Brush Spiffy Maid Bagless Broom Vacuum Cleaner
- 13. Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G Corded Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- 14. Shark Rocket DuoClean HV382 Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Carpet and Hard Floor
- 15. Tineco A10 Hero Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 16. Oreck XL2100RHS Commercial XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 17. Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 18. Miele Pure Suction Canister Vacuum
- 3 Tips to Help you find the Best Hardwood Floor Vacuum
What’s the Vacuums Purpose?
While the answer seems pretty obvious — to clean the floor — it is better to dig deeper. Many of the best vacuums for hardwood floors are quite versatile. They are lightweight and are hand-vac convertible. They are easy to store, and you can mount them on the wall for easy access. These are stick vacuums.
There are also canister vacuums which are for more demanding tasks but are lightweight, allowing you to clean large areas.
Finally, we have robot vacuums that take the pressure off busy or low-motivated homeowners. They take a big bite of the cleaning needs leaving you time to do things you enjoy.
Finding a Vacuum Cleaner Shop Near You
Knowing about the best vacuum cleaners for hardwood floors is not enough, and you should know where to get one.
To get started, you can conduct a quick search on Google maps using the words near me. A quick “hardwood vacuum cleaner shop near me” search will give you all the shops in your area. To spice up your search, you can use words such as “buy hardwood vacuum cleaners near me” as a show of intent.
Other words you can use are “in my location” or the actual name of your town.
But since you are already here, I have made it easy for you with the map below.
Once you find a shop near you, here are some of the vacuums to look for.
The Best Hardwood Vacuums of 2019
If you do not have the time to go through this review —it is a long review— here is a quick comparison guide of the best hardwood vacuums.
|Name||Weight||Power||Bag or Bagless||Cord Length||Warranty|
|Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Hand Vacuum HV320 - Best for Quick Pick-Ups||9.9 lbs||Corded||Bagless||30ft||5-years|
|Bissell Hard Floor Expert Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum 1547 - Editors Pick||9.3 lbs||Corded||Bagless||18ft||2-year limited|
|Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Stick Vacuum Cleaner 81L2A - Affordable||7.5 lbs||Corded||Bagless||20ft||1-year|
|Dyson V8 Absolute Stick - Best Cordless Hardwood Floor Vacuum for 2019||5.73 lbs||Cordless||Bagless||40-min runtime||5-year limited|
|Miele Complete C2 Canister Vacuum - Best Canister Vacuum for Hardwood Floors||9.39 lbs||Corded||Bagged||33ft||2-year|
|Pure Clean Robot Vacuum PUCRC25 - Best Hardwood Floor Robot Vacuum||3.98 lbs||Cordless||Bagless||90-min runtime||1-year limited|
|Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E - Best Mid-Range Vacuum Cleaner||14 lbs||Corded||Bagless||30ft||1-year limited|
|Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Linx Bagless Corded Cyclonic Lightweight Stick Vacuum SH20030 - Best hardwood floor vacuum for cleaning under beds and furniture||8 lbs||Corded||Bagless||20ft||2-year limited|
|Bissell Zing Canister 2156A Bagless Vacuum - Hardwood Vacuum with the best maneuverability and portability||10.01 lbs||Corded||Bagless||15ft||1-year limited|
|Dyson Ball Multi-Floor 2 Upright Vacuum - Best Hardwood Vacuum for Allergens||15.6 ls||Corded||Bagless||40ft||5-year warranty|
|Dirt Devil Razor Pet Bagless Multi Floor Corded Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Best Swivel Hardwood Vacuum Cleaner||12 lbs||Corded||Bagless||25ft||2-year limited|
|Fuller Brush Spiffy Maid Bagless Broom Vacuum Cleaner - Easy to use, and affordable||9.6 lbs||Corded||Bagless||30ft||1-year|
|Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G Corded Canister Vacuum Cleaner - Best Hard Floor Vacuum for Garages and Workshops||8.6 lbs||Corded||Bagged||20ft||1-year|
|Shark Rocket DuoClean HV382 Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Carpet and Hard Floor - Editor’s Choice||10 lbs||Corded||Bagless||30ft||5-years limited|
|Tineco A10 Hero Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Affordable Cordless Vacuum||2.87 lbs||Cordless||Bagless||25-min runtime||2-year|
|Oreck XL2100RHS Commercial XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Easy to Control||9 lbs||Corded||Bagged||35||1-year|
|Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner||7.3 lbs||Cordless||Bagless||15 minutes||2-year|
|Miele Pure Suction Canister Vacuum||14.8 pounds||Corded||Bagged||29.5ft||2-year|
Top 18 Best Hardwood Floor Vacuums Reviews 2019
Now that you have a brief idea of what to expect, let’s dive into the meat of this article. These are in-depth reviews of the best hardwood floor vacuums to help you make an informed decision.
1. Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Hand Vacuum HV320
(Best for Quick Pick-Ups)
If you are looking for a hardwood vacuum that can double as a carpet and overhead cleaner, then this one is for you. The best part is that it is a 2-in-1 unit that can clean anywhere thanks to the accessories.
For people with large houses, you will appreciate that it is lightweight and has an ergonomic handle allowing you to work for extended hours. The 30-foot power cord enables you to clean extensive areas without having to change the outlets.
As mentioned earlier, it enables you to clean anywhere. First, it can convert into a handheld device for overhead cleaning, and you can clean furniture and the inside of your car with the mini-motorized head.
The powerhead is another exciting feature. It has soft wheels that will not scratch your surface. The head swivels, allowing you to clean around furniture. Finally, there is the Hard Floor Hero for picking up stuck-on debris.
- Powerful thanks to the 500 watts motor
- It is easy to use thanks to the swiveling head and lightweight design
- Easy to maintain with the simple to clean filters
- Has 10 LED lights for when you are working in dimly lit areas
- No HEPA filters
- No full bin indicators
- No power ON/OFF switch
2. Bissell Hard Floor Expert Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum 1547
The Bissell 1547 is best for cleaning hard floors only.
The best part is that the 1547 relies on multi-cyclonic tech for best suction and lasts longer. The turbine foot attachment is gentle on floors but tough on dust. Therefore, you can be sure that your floors will never sustain damage, but will always be clean. It gets better thanks to the 18ft cord. The 11-inch cleaning width, on the other hand, saves you time by allowing you to cover large areas in one go.
My best feature, though, has to be the easy empty bin that allows for no mess disposal. Finally, it is lightweight and compact.
- Easy to use as it is lightweight and robust
- Easy to store and carry as it is compact
- It is a quiet unit
- It includes a cord retraction feature
- It has two small accessory attachments
- It lacks versatility as you can only use it on hardwood floors
- I haven’t found a use for the two hose attachments
3. Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Stick Vacuum Cleaner 81L2A
For homeowners looking for an affordable hardwood vacuum cleaner, I strongly recommend the Bissell 81L2A. It is also one I strongly recommend if your pets are leaving a mess on your hardwood floor.
The Bissell 81L2A has a V-shaped base that is the secret to its effectiveness. The design directs larger debris to the center where suction power is highest, while the ends collect dust and pet hairs.
The V-shape is also helpful when cleaning around furniture as you can maneuver around without hitting the bases.
The unit is designed for hard floors though you can use it on carpets. The wheels will not scratch your wood, and it will pick dirt gently without damaging your surfaces.
The transparent dirt cup removes the guesswork as you can see when you should empty. Finally, it has a substantial cord that increases your mobility.
- It is a workhorse and will make quick work of your floors
- It is cheap to maintain as you don’t have to replace the filters
- It is easy to assemble
- It is lightweight allowing you to work without fatigue
- It works great provided you are in the middle of the room. Otherwise, cleaning edges is a challenge
- Emptying the dust cup is a messy affair
4. Dyson V8 Absolute Stick
(Best Cordless Hardwood Floor Vacuum for 2019)
The Dyson V8 absolute stick is a dual unit that you can use to clean hard floors and carpets. It all necessary accessories including a crevice tool, a combination tool, a direct drive cleaner head, and a soft roller cleaner head that increases the versatility.
It also functions as a handheld unit, and you can now remove accessories with ease as the release clip has been moved to the accessory head. You can attach fittings directly to the handle or the orange extension when cleaning difficult to reach spots.
As a cordless unit, you will appreciate the 40-minute running time of the battery. Coupled with the trigger power button, it can serve you for long periods as you only use it when it is necessary. The battery has a battery meter, so there are no more surprises, and it is fade-free.
- It is quite. About 50% quieter than its predecessor the Dyson V6
- It has a large bin capacity at 0.54 liters
- The center of gravity is on the grip for ease of use
- Has a HEPA filter system that improves the quality of air in your home
- It has a quick-charge system
- The trigger grip is uncomfortable
5. Miele Complete C2 Canister Vacuum
(Best Canister Vacuum for Hardwood Floors)
The Miele Complete C2 vacuum is the best canister vacuum, but it will cost you an arm. However, the features justify the high price point.
First, it has a 33-ft operating radius allowing you to clean large areas without having to change the outlet. It’s also lightweight, and thus you can haul it up and down the stairs. Furthermore, it has a telescoping hose for cleaning in tight spaces and tough to get to spots.
The most exciting feature, though, has to be the speed. It has six different speed settings for cleaning drapes, rugs, and bare floors. It also includes an upholstery tool and a crevice tool for cleaning stairs and edges. You will also appreciate the parquet twister brush that can go flat to clean under low furniture.
- It is robust and cleans both carpets and hard floors with ease
- It has a gentle metal glide sole that will not damage your floors
- It is rugged and well made
- Attachments get clogged with hair, and I would not recommend it for pet owners
6. Pure Clean Robot Vacuum PUCRC25
(Best Hardwood Floor Robot Vacuum)
When I was first introduced to robot vacuums, they were pricey, and few could afford. However, we now have low-cost units such as the PUCRC25 that costs a fraction of the cost of some vacuums here.
The unit is rather simple and is best for simple cleaning tasks. It is aesthetically pleasing, and you don’t have to put it away when you have guests.
The unit’s top feature is the low profile. It is only 2.9” tall and thus can get into tight spots such as under the bed and couch. It also includes anti-fall cliff sensors that keep it from running off the stairs. The unit is 11-inches wide and weighs 3.52 pounds. Therefore, hauling it up and down the stairs will be a walk in the park.
- The device is easy to store owing to the low profile
- Being a robotic vacuum it saves you the energy involved in cleaning
- It has a 90-minute runtime, and thus you don’t have to worry about charging it
- It incorporates HEPA vacuum keeping the air in your house free of impurities
- It has a no brush design saving you from having to deal with clogs
- It is gentle on hardwood floors
- It is not a powerful unit, and the results will be sub-par
- It gets stuck often
(Best Mid-Range Vacuum Cleaner)
The Shark Navigator Lift-Away is known for its ease of use, and friendly price point. It cleans floors and carpets with ease, and you can use it for above floor cleaning with the lift-away system. It also relies on Sharks never lose suction tech that ensures all dirt and debris is collected.
The tool is excellent for cleaning carpets and hard floors. It has a brushroll for cleaning carpets and one that makes it chug along on its own. However, you can shut off the brushroll and use the Hero attachment when cleaning floors.
Another exciting feature of the Shark Navigator has to be the large capacity bin and that it can get into tight spots with ease. You will also appreciate the HEPA filters as they eliminate all allergens in your house.
- The unit is easy to assemble
- The fitted joints are study, and all have locks to prevent it from falling apart
- The swivel head makes it easy to clean around furniture
- It is aesthetically pleasing
- It is powerful
- Blows scorching air, therefore vacuuming on a hot day is a pain
- The top is heavy and can topple over when on its wheels
- Shark does not stand by their warranty
8. Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Linx Bagless Corded Cyclonic Lightweight Stick Vacuum SH20030
(Best hardwood floor vacuum for cleaning under beds and furniture)
Following on our list of the top vacuums for hardwood floors and carpets is the Hoover SH20030. The SH20030 is similar to the Linx cordless vacuum only that this one saves you the energy of having to recharge the battery. It has a 20-ft power cord allowing you to clean substantial areas with ease.
The SH20030 incorporates swivel steering that enables you to get around furniture quickly. Furthermore, it has a low profile base and an extreme recline handle for cleaning under the bed and couches. You will also love the wide cleaner mouth as it makes it easy to collect large debris.
I recommend the SH20030 for hardwood floor cleaning owing to the cyclonic tech, and the edge cleaning bristles.
- It is lightweight, thus hauling it up and down stairs will be a walk in the park
- It has non-marring wheels and thus ideal for cleaning delicate hardwood floors
- Great for cleaning pet hair
- It is affordable
- Being a low-cost unit, it is flimsy compared to the costlier models, and the suction is not strong enough
9. Bissell Zing Canister 2156A Bagless Vacuum
(Hardwood Vacuum with the best maneuverability and portability)
There are instances where all you want is a maneuverable vacuum over your upright unit. The Bissell Zing Canister is perfect as a secondary unit and easy to carry around the house.
First, you will be in awe of the 15-foot cord and the 4.8-foot hose. These two work well together, giving you a longer reach. However, the cyclonic suction is a fascinating feature of this unit as it ensures the perfect suction is maintained.
The Zing Canister is a multi-surface cleaning unit, and you can use it on carpets and hard floors. You will have to change the air flow, though to accommodate the different environments.
As for cleaning under couches and beds, you will appreciate the low profile pivoting head. Cleaning around and under furniture will be a walk in the park.
- It is lightweight, and thus, cleaning will be a breeze
- Has a long hose enabling you to get to tight spots
- It is pretty sturdy and robust
- It is affordable
- This tool would be closer to the top, were it not for one design flaw. The telescopic hose does not lock together, and thus the parts pull apart all the time
10. Dyson Ball Multi-Floor 2 Upright Vacuum
(Best Hardwood Vacuum for Allergens)
The Dyson ball Multi-Floor 2 is best if you are looking for a device that will eliminate microscopic dirt. It is certified Asthma and Allergy friendly.
What stood out for me with this vacuum has to be the ball tech. It is a proprietary technology in all Dyson upright vacuums and allows you to maneuver easily around chairs and obstacles. You will also appreciate the radial root cyclone that captures the tiniest dirt.
As for the head, it is a self-adjusting vacuum head, and thus you can clean over carpets and flows without having to worry about changing the air flow. It also has an anti-release want for above ground cleaning.
The vacuum is also well accessorized with a crevice tool, an upholstery tool, and a dusting brush. Finally, the bin is easy to empty at the push of a button.
- The self-adjusting head makes it easy for people with carpeted hardwood floors
- The bin is easy to empty
- It is an intentionally designed vacuum and works well together
- It is relatively lightweight and thus, is easy to maneuver
- There are quality control problems, and you might receive a faulty product
11. Dirt Devil Razor Pet Bagless Multi Floor Corded Upright Vacuum Cleaner
(Best Swivel Hardwood Vacuum Cleaner)
The Dirt Devil is best for your floors thanks to the powerful suction. Since you cannot use a brushroll owing to the delicate nature of hardwood, hardwood floor vacuum cleaners have to compensate with strong suction.
The Dirt Devil can work on different surfaces — that is, carpet and hard floor — thanks to the automatic floor adjusting brushroll. The vacuum also has a removable extension wand that can extend up to 10ft for those tough to get to spots.
However, the best thing about this unit has to be the swivel and swerve head. The 180-degree movement is unmatched when cleaning around furniture.
- It is a versatile unit. It cleans hardwood floors and carpets and has a pet claw tool for getting rid of pet hair on upholstery
- It is affordable
- It maintains suction to the end of the life of the tool
- It is super light
- It is easy to empty
- Long hair gets tangled on the brush
- The hose has a strong suction that prevents it from stretching as far as it could
12. Fuller Brush Spiffy Maid Bagless Broom Vacuum Cleaner
(Easy to use, and affordable)
The Fuller Brush Maid Bagless Vacuum is an easy to use appliance. It is lightweight, allowing you to work for long hours without fatigue. It has a 30-ft long power cord for mobility —that is you can clean large areas with ease.
What stood out for me though was the performance on hardwood floors. It makes cleaning hard floors look like a walk in the park. The filters are another reason why you should invest in this unit as you will rarely have to buy new ones.
Finally, it has a powerful 9amp motor.
- The suction on this machine is great. All you have to do is get the head in the vicinity of the dirt to capture it
- It has a long cord with a 30-foot radius
- Includes a washable filter saving you the maintenance costs
- It is limited to hardwood floors, and you need another vacuum for pet hair and carpets
13. Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G Corded Canister Vacuum Cleaner
(Best Hard Floor Vacuum for Garages and Workshops)
At only 8.6 pounds, the Eureka 3670G is magnificent for hardwood floors. You can carry it around to reduce the likelihood of it damaging your floors, but that too is limited thanks to the padded wheels.
The appliance has a powerful 12 amp motor and picking dust or debris will be a walk in the park. Furthermore, it has removable extension wands that increase the versatility. The vacuum head is low profile and can get into tight spots (such as under the bed or couch) with relative ease.
Another exciting feature is that it has a blower part so you can use it in the workshop or garage. The 20ft power cord increases your maneuverability, and you can clean large areas without having to change outlets.
- Lightweight at about 8.6 pounds
- Has a strong suction and thus great for bare floors
- It has all the necessary accessories
- It is a bagged vacuum and thus great for people with respiratory ailments
- You have to buy bags
- It has no shoulder strap
- No HEPA filtration
14. Shark Rocket DuoClean HV382 Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Carpet and Hard Floor
The soft brushroll is what makes this unit ideal for cleaning hard floors and especially hardwood floors. It removes all stuck on dust without damaging your delicate surfaces.
Another exciting feature of this appliance is the LED lights that come in handy when cleaning dimply lit areas. It is also ideal for large debris seeing as it does not have a front wall, thus eliminating snowplowing.
Finally, it includes the DuoClean tech with a bristle brush for cleaning carpets.
- Easy to switch between the different power levels available
- You can attach the attachments on the hand vac itself
- It has a hair removal tool
- It is ultra-lightweight, and you can use it for long periods with ease
- Has a low profile and great for cleaning under furniture
- Shark are unlikely to honor their warranty
- The brushroll falls off after some few use
15. Tineco A10 Hero Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
(Affordable Cordless Vacuum)
If you cannot afford the pricey Dyson, I recommend the Tineco A10 Hero. It is almost as good as Dyson but at a fraction of the cost. The unit is robust thanks to a 350W motor, and cleaning has never been simpler.
You will also appreciate that it is lightweight as it only weighs 2.87 pounds. It also includes a removable battery which is easy to charge. While still on the topic of batteries, it has an LED battery indicator, so you know when you are running low.
The bin is easy to empty for no mess disposal. The swivel steering ensures you can get around furniture and obstacles.
- Has a decent runtime of up to 25 minutes
- The battery is easy to replace
- Has a switch lock so you don’t have to keep the trigger depressed
- Easy to empty bin
- Short run time in max mode
- Bin is a bit small
16. Oreck XL2100RHS Commercial XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner
(Easy to Control)
Other than being one of the best vacuums for hardwood floors, the Oreck XL2100RHS is also terrific thanks to the ease of control. All controls are on the handle for convenience.
Another exciting feature of the appliance is the broad cleaning path. At 12-inches, it has the largest cleaning path on this list. Moreover, it occupies less space making storage easy.
It is ideal for hard floors, thanks to the powerful suction. It picks even the most minute dirt particles leaving your floors sparkling.
It is lightweight and thus you can work for long hours. As for the mobility, it has a 35-ft cord, and thus you can clean without changing outlets. Finally, it has automatic floor adjustment for cleaning carpets and hardwood floor, and side brushes for edge cleaning.
- Powerful unit
- Great for hard floors and deep pile carpets
- No mess disposal thanks to the bagged system
- Short 1-year warranty
- No swivel steering
- The belt has to be replaced every six months
17. Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Next on our list of best vacuums for hardwood floors has to be the Hoover Linx. It is a cordless unit and one that is quite portable as you are not tethered to an outlet.
First, the controls are where they should be; on your fingertip for better control. The handle is also well designed for comfort. As for the base, it is low profile and can get under and around obstacles.
What caught my eye, though, is the extreme recline that allows you to clean deep under beds and other obstacles.
As for its cleaning performance, it has a powerful suction thanks to the Wind Tunnel 3 technology. It also transits effortlessly between carpets and hardwood floors.
- It has a fuel gauge allowing you to tell when you are running low
- Includes edge cleaning bristles
- It has a bottom-release dirt cup for easy disposal
- The battery and the charger do not last
18. Miele Pure Suction Canister Vacuum
Most devices on this review have swivel steering, but most of the heads cannot go beyond 180-degrees. The Miele has 360-degree rotation, and it is one I recommend for cleaning around furniture.
It has six speed settings allowing you to clean various surfaces, including hard floors. The 1200W vortex motor system is robust with remarkable suction. Another exciting feature is the multilayer filtration, which traps 99.9% of dirt, resulting in clean air in your home.
As for comfort, it is lightweight and has a comfortable handle.
Though it is a pricey device, it is also sturdy, and you are guaranteed 20 years of usage. Even the dust bag is rugged will last.
- It includes a versatile telescopic hose for cleaning tough to reach spots
- It is powerful
- It quiets, the power of the motor notwithstanding
- It is small and compact thus easy to store
- It has a sizeable 29.5-ft radius
- It doesn’t do well on high pile carpets
3 Tips to Help you find the Best Hardwood Floor Vacuum
Now that you know the best vacuums for hardwood floors, here are some things to look for when on the hunt for an appliance.
1. Mobility and Versatility
Hauling a bulky vacuum up and down stairs is less than ideal. You should look for a lightweight vacuum cleaner that you can carry up and down stairs with ease. You can also consider a canister vacuum for those heavy duty tasks.
To increase versatility, ensure you purchase a unit with attachments. A crevice tool will help you get into tight spots while an upholstery tool is marvelous for cleaning the furniture.
2. Power Source
Unless there is a vacuum cleaner powered by cheerios, vacuum owners have to pick their power source tether.
You can pick between a corded or battery-powered unit. A corded unit has one advantage in that you never run out of power. However, you have to deal with cords and being tethered to an outlet. You should get a unit with a long cable.
As for battery-powered units, look for one with long battery life (above 30 minutes) and is quick charging. Furthermore, ensure the batteries are lithium-ion batteries.
3. Storage Space
This is one thing that people rarely consider when purchasing vacuums. Ensure you have enough space to store your device; otherwise, it will always get in the way.
Finally, allow me to answer some frequently asked questions about hardwood floor vacuums.
I hope you enjoyed reading this best vacuums for hardwood floors article and that it makes your vacuum hunting job easier. I welcome you to share, leave a comment or a question or let me know if there is something I missed. I will be happy to get back to you.