Eyesight is a gift, but most of us take for granted. As a result, today, many people have spectacles prescribed for blurry vision. All the spectacle wearers in the world are aware of how difficult it is to keep your spectacles clean. Here is where eyeglass cleaners come into play.
While many of us have cleaned their spectacles using anything that resembled microfiber material and ends up damaging their glasses, using an eyeglass cleaner can keep your eyeglasses clean and help you get rid of annoying smears and smudges that are neither effective nor safe for the lens.
No matter whether you are new to wearing specs, or someone who has been wearing it for decades, an eyeglass cleaner is an ideal option to use to clean your spectacles. However, when it comes to shopping for the best eyeglass cleaner, picking the right one is not easy.
There is a wide range of eyeglass cleaners available in the market. So, here I am going to review the top 15 eyeglass cleaners that work efficiently. Before we go ahead, let’s understand what eyeglass cleaner is and how it works. Dive in into the article, and all your queries will be solved.
- What Is an Eyeglass Cleaner?
- How Does an Eyeglass Cleaner Work?
- Types of Eyeglass Cleaners
- Why Should You Invest in Eyeglass Cleaner?
- What Is the Best Eyeglass Cleaner?
- Best Eyeglass Cleaner Comparison Table 2020
- Top 15 Best Eyeglass Cleaner With Reviews
- 1- Care Touch 210 Eyeglass Cleaner
- 2- Koala Lifestyle 16oz Eyeglass Cleaner
- 3- Peeps CarbonKlean 500 Uses Eyeglass Cleaner
- 4- Zeiss Vision 8 Ounce Eyeglass Cleaner
- 5- iSonic CSGJ01-8OZX1 Eyeglass Cleaner
- 6- Care Touch 8oz Eyeglass Cleaner
- 7- Ultra Clarity 6oz+1oz Eyeglass Cleaner
- 8- Cleanix 2X2 Ounce Eyeglass Cleaner
- 9- Bausch and Lomb BAL8574GM 100 Pack Eyeglass Cleaner
- 10- Optix 55 1oz Eyeglass Cleaner
- 11- Calyptus 4oz Eyeglass Cleaner
- 12- Vius 8oz Eyeglass Cleaner
- 13- iSonic D3800A Eyeglass Cleaner
- 14- Flents 8oz Eyeglass Cleaner
- 15- Blue Merlin 210 Wipes Eyeglass Cleaner
- Things to Consider When Buying the Best Eyeglass Cleaner
- My Top Pick
What Is an Eyeglass Cleaner?
In simpler terms, eyeglass cleaner is a liquid cleaner, which cleans all the dirt that is stuck to your glasses without damaging them. It makes the glasses sparkling clean when sprayed and wiped out with a soft microfiber cloth.
While many people use their shirts or toothpaste to clean the lenses, they end up damaging their glasses and wasting their whole money. Hence, the best way of taking care of your glasses is to use dedicated eyeglass cleaners.
An eyeglass cleaner not only helps you to keep your glasses’ lens clean but also enables you to get rid of annoying smears and smudges that are neither effective nor safe for the lens.
How Does an Eyeglass Cleaner Work?
An eyeglass cleaner removes the oil and dirt present on the lens. The best part of the eyeglass cleaner is that these cleaners don't contain any abrasive substances. So, it will not scratch the lenses, unlike other stuff.
Since the liquid eyeglass cleaner is basically made of alcohol, they will properly work on the removal of oils, grease, and dirt. But if you have an eyeglass that has a coating, then don't worry; you can opt for non-alcoholic ones. They will work the same without damaging the lens.
There is another type of glass cleaner known as ultrasonic eyeglass cleaner, and these cleaners are basically made up of ultrasonic waves and water. The waves break down the dirt, which is present on the glasses, and then thoroughly cleans them without causing any damage.
If all of these aren't readily available, you can use plain water and liquid soap, make sure that the water is warm. Wash your hands, and then proceed onto washing the eyeglasses. Just make sure that the soap has appropriately lathered; once it's done, use a microfiber towel for drying the lenses.
Types of Eyeglass Cleaners
So, now you know what an eyeglass cleaner is, how it functions, etc. now let's dive into the next part, where I am going to tell the types of eyeglass cleaners.
Homemade Glass Cleaner:
This is for the DIY enthusiast. If you try to search for a homemade one, you will come across a lot of recipes. For instance, mix equal amounts of vinegar and water in a spray bottle and shake it vigorously till the time they aren't mixed properly. The vinegar has alcoholic properties, and it will remove the oil from the surface of the glasses. Just keep in mind that this is just an alternative, nothing that can be used daily.
These are the most commonly available glass cleaners. They come on small-sized spray bottles. A lot of shops have started to give them free with spectacles and other eye stuff. You can practically keep this bottle anywhere because of its size. You can clean the glasses wherever you want to because of its portability.
Now, this is something new to the market. It is same as the regular spray one, but the only difference is that the material that is used for its manufacturing prevents the glasses from fogging. Fogging of the glasses can be a lot dangerous, especially when you are driving. You will basically lose your eyesight if your lenses fog.
Wipes for Lens Cleaning:
These cleaners are like moist towelettes packed in small plastic bags. This type of cleaner works like face wipes; the difference is that they are made for spectacles and have the cleaning solution meant for eyeglasses. These towelettes are available in small-sized pockets. All you have to do is take them out and wipe your glasses. These towels are available in anti-fogging options too.
Ultrasonic Eye Cleaners:
It is the most advanced eyeglass cleaner option that you could have. It is basically a toy, a high-tech gadget made for cleaning eyeglasses. All you need is electricity and water to clean the lens. But since its action is pretty useful and great and it cleanses thoroughly, you will only have to use it once a week and not more.
Why Should You Invest in Eyeglass Cleaner?
Reading a book or working on a laptop through streaky glasses is very much difficult. Not only seeing dirt, girt, or grease on your eyeglasses is irritation, but it also puts more strain on your eyes and damages your vision. Lenses of your glasses are the key to seeing your world in sharp and clear focus. Hence, if you wear spectacles, check out the reasons why you should purchase an expensive specs cleanser.
- Avoid Damage: Simply using your glasses every day can lead to damage such as warped lenses. Being mindful of how you care for your eyeglasses will help you avert problems far in advance. For example, avoiding contact with lenses & using a proper cleaning tool is a simple way to prevent damage.
- Improve Eye Health: Maintaining your eyeglasses will help your vision on a day to day basis. Wearing dirty lenses can diminish your ability to see, especially when aging. Many types of vision and eye-related problems can be avoided by taking the preventative step of consistently cleaning your glasses using an eyeglass cleaner.
- Cleaning Dirt/Dust: Not only dirt/dust makes your glasses look bad but can also lead to permanent damage. So, in order to keep your glasses away from dust and harm, you should think about buying an eyeglass cleaner.
- Clear Visibility: If you have dirt, dust, and smudges, or whatever on your lenses, then your visibility is going to take a hit. Therefore, it’s time to clean your lenses using an eyeglass cleaner as clean lenses lead to ultimate visibility, and dirty ones lead to decreased visibility – it is really that simple.
- Straining Your Eyes: If your glasses are dirty and your visibility is taking a hit, then it could lead to straining your eyes, unwanted headaches, or blurry vision. Headaches and blurry vision can result from eye strain that you put on yourself by not cleaning your lenses. Hence, it is wise to clean your eyeglasses using the right cleaner.
- Cost-Benefit: Eyewear is a long-term investment. Daily wear and tear can eventually have a negative impact on the quality of the lenses or their overall structure. To avoid costly replacement and repair, simply implementing a cleaning routine will go a long way. Doing so will also help you dodge preventable, expensive eye treatment.
What Is the Best Eyeglass Cleaner?
I have listed some of the best eyeglass cleaners that you can trust the most. Please have a quick look at the list and find yourself the best eyeglass cleaner.
- Best Overall: Care Touch 210 Eyeglass Cleaner
“Safe for all lenses, Convenient and easy to use, Ammonia free.”
- Best Budget: Koala Lifestyle 16oz Eyeglass Cleaner
“Safe for all coated lenses, Ammonia free, Effective results.”
- Best for Dry Cleaning: Peeps CarbonKlean 500 Uses Eyeglass Cleaner
“Compact and portable, Free of any residue, Ideal for all glasses.”
- Best for No Glare Glasses: Zeiss Vision 8 Ounce Eyeglass Cleaner
“Quickly cleans all lenses, Versatile, Safe and effective.”
- Best for Crystal Clear Glasses: iSonic CSGJ01-8OZX1 Eyeglass Cleaner
“Highly concentrated, No phosphorus, No streaks.”
- Best for Coated Lenses: Care Touch 8oz Eyeglass Cleaner
“Ammonia-free formula, Safe for all screens, Free from Streak and residue.”
- Best for Delicate Lenses: Ultra Clarity 6oz+1oz Eyeglass Cleaner
“Ideal for all lenses and screens, Safe and effective, Effective results.”
- Best for Dust Protection: Cleanix 2X2 Ounce Eyeglass Cleaner
“Multiple uses, Safe to use, Easy to carry around.”
- Best for Anti-Static Cleaning: Bausch and Lomb BAL8574GM 100 Pack Eyeglass Cleaner
“Easy, convenient to use, Easy to carry, Safe for all screens.”
- Best for Lenses and Screen Surfaces: Optix 55 1oz Eyeglass Cleaner
“Works effectively, Safe for all lenses, Chemical free.”
- Best for Non-Toxic Cleaning: Calyptus 4oz Eyeglass Cleaner
“Non-toxic, Safe to use, 100% natural and biodegradable.”
- Best for Fingerprint Removal: Vius 8oz Eyeglass Cleaner
“Easy to use, Streak-free protection, No phosphate, alcohol, sulfate, and ammonia.”
- Best for Ultrasonic Cleaner: iSonic D3800A Eyeglass Cleaner
“Versatile product, Digital timer, Durable and easy cleaning.”
- Best for Sensitive Skin: Flents 8oz Eyeglass Cleaner
“Non-static solution, Pocket size bottle, Safe for use.”
- Best for Saturated Lens Cleaning: Blue Merlin 210 Wipes Eyeglass Cleaner
“Great value, Ultra-effective, Versatile and superior quality.”
Best Eyeglass Cleaner Comparison Table 2020
Here I have compared the 15 best eyeglass cleaners based on their specifications. The comparison chart below will give you a quick overview of the best eyeglass cleaner.
|Care Touch 210 Eyeglass Cleaner - Best Overall||Wipes||210 wipes||1.2 pounds|
|Koala Lifestyle 16oz Eyeglass Cleaner - Best Budget||Liquid||2-bottles||8 Ounces|
|Peeps CarbonKlean 500 Uses Eyeglass Cleaner - Best for Dry Cleaning||Microfiber pad||1||1.6 Ounces|
|Zeiss Vision 8 Ounce Eyeglass Cleaner - Best for No Glare Glasses||Liquid||2-bottles||8 Ounces|
|iSonic CSGJ01-8OZX1 Eyeglass Cleaner - Best for Crystal Clear Glasses||Liquid||1-bottle||8.54 Ounces|
|Care Touch 8oz Eyeglass Cleaner - Best for Coated Lenses||Liquid||3-bottles||2*8 Ounces 1*2 Ounces|
|Ultra Clarity 6oz+1oz Eyeglass Cleaner - Best for Delicate Lenses||Liquid||2-bottles||1*6 Ounces 1*1 Ounces|
|Cleanix 2X2 Ounce Eyeglass Cleaner - Best for Dust Protection||Liquid||2-bottles||2*2 Ounces|
|Bausch and Lomb BAL8574GM 100 Pack Eyeglass Cleaner - Best for Anti-Static Cleaning||Wipes||100 wipes||11.2 ounces|
|Optix 55 1oz Eyeglass Cleaner - Best for Lenses and Screen Surfaces||Wipes & Spray||30 wipes, 1-bottle||5*5.5 inches 1 Ounce|
|Calyptus 4oz Eyeglass Cleaner - Best for Non-Toxic Cleaning||Liquid||2-bottles||2*2 Ounces|
|Vius 8oz Eyeglass Cleaner - Best for Fingerprint Removal||Liquid||2-bottles||2*8 Ounces|
|iSonic D3800A Eyeglass Cleaner - Best for Ultrasonic Cleaner||Ultrasonic Device||1||2.2 pounds|
|Flents 8oz Eyeglass Cleaner - Best for Sensitive Skin||Liquid||1-bottle||8 Ounces|
|Blue Merlin 210 Wipes Eyeglass Cleaner - Best for Saturated Lens Cleaning||Wipes||210 wipes||1.2 pounds|
Top 15 Best Eyeglass Cleaner With Reviews
Taking regular care of your glasses and eyes will benefit your overall health in the long run. If you are wearing eyeglasses regularly, it’s important to create a brief, daily routine to preserve its quality, lifespan, and positive impact on your vision.
Check out the detailed reviews of the top 15 eyeglass cleaners. It will help you to understand the benefits and features of each eyeglass cleaner and help you to choose the right cleaner.
1- Care Touch 210 Eyeglass Cleaner
Do you wish to see everything in perfect clarity without having to worry about dirt settling in? For ones that wear eyeglasses, wiping the glass every now and then can become a habit. With the Care Touch Eyeglass Cleaner, you get access to an ammonia-free and high-tech formula for effective cleaning.
Not just that, these cleaning wipes dry up quickly without actually leaving behind any residue or streaks. The Care Touch also packs in an Isopropyl solution that helps eliminate any dust, germ, or grime easily from the eyeglasses. Apart from your glasses, you can also use this wipe to clean off your screens, phone, as well as similar surfaces.
- Safe for multiple types of lenses
- Ammonia-free cleaning formula
- Safe for use with anti-reflective screens
- Convenient to use
- Dries up quickly without any remnant
- Works on anti-fog glasses
- Moisture zaps quickly once the box is opened
|Item Dimensions/Weight||5*6 inches/1.2 pounds|
If you are looking for the best eyeglass cleaner for perfect clarity, the Care Touch Cleaning Wipes is a great option for you to try out. Here is a quick video that explains how it works:
2- Koala Lifestyle 16oz Eyeglass Cleaner
If you have been searching for an ideal eyeglass cleaner that is safe for use with all lenses, the Koala Lifestyle fits the bill perfectly. This 16 Oz cleaner comes with 2-cloths that can be used for ultra-gentle cleaning of your lenses.
The lens cleaning clothes added to the package are premium quality and washable microfiber cloth that can be reused as required. If yours is a coated lens, the Koala Lifestyle is the best thing you can get your hands on. The cloth is also super soft and dense in terms of texture to absorb a good amount of cleaning liquid for the lens cleaning needs.
- It is safe for blue light lens coatings
- Gentle, ultra-safe, and effective
- Comes with Koala cloth for lens cleaning
- Easily cleans anti-reflective lenses
- Completely streak-free
- Easy to use
- Leaves a chemical smell
|Item Dimensions/Weight||Not specified/8 ounces|
Wondering how the Koala Lifestyle Eyeglass Cleaner works on your glasses? Here is a quick video to help you understand how things work:
3- Peeps CarbonKlean 500 Uses Eyeglass Cleaner
(Best for Dry Cleaning)
Available in a plethora of colors, the Peeps CarbonKlean makes use of the best modern-day technology for efficient eyeglass cleaning. Packed with durable and effective carbon microfiber technology, it can easily clean glasses of all kinds.
The Peeps CarbonKlean comes with the dry-cleaning technology that ensures no dirt settles on your glasses as you get your daily activities on track. Moreover, the cleaning product is free of any substance that might settle on your eyeglass. Another great thing about the CarbonKlean is the fact that it is used exclusively by NASA in space for cleaning glass.
- Free of any residual substance
- Microfiber technology
- Doesn’t damage special eyeglass coating
- No streaks, fingerprint, or smudges
- Safe for designer glasses
- Easy to carry around
- Carbon pad might come off after regular use
|Item Dimensions/Weight||4*1*1 inches/1.6 Ounces|
When cleaning technology is backed by NASA, you can be assured that it surely is of the highest quality. Check out this video to know amazing the CarbonKlean is:
4- Zeiss Vision 8 Ounce Eyeglass Cleaner
(Best for No Glare Glasses)
Don’t you hate it when your no glare glasses are run over with smudges? With Zeiss Vision Eyeglass Cleaner, you can get rid of these bothersome smudges and do so much more! The eyeglass cleaner comes with 2-lens cleaning liquid bottles along with 2-microfiber cloths for your cleaning needs.
The product quickly and safely cleans up all the lenses and can be used with cell phones, eyeglasses, cameras, laptop screens, and more. The Zeiss Vision can easily clean all types of smudge or dirt from the glasses without actually damaging its surface.
- Streak-free eyeglass cleaning
- Leaves no residue or streaks
- Deep and safe cleaning of the optical devices
- No scratching action with a soft microfiber cloth
- Safe for use with tablets, laptops, or monitors
- Trusted brand name
- Strong smell
|Item Dimensions/Weight||Not-Specified/8 ounces|
So, protect your expensive lenses with the Zeiss Vision Eyeglass Cleaner. But how does it actually work? Here is a quick video to help you know how it works:
5- iSonic CSGJ01-8OZX1 Eyeglass Cleaner
(Best for Crystal Clear Glasses)
If you wish to have a crystal-clear eyeglass, it’s time that you try out the iSonic eyeglass cleaner. This concentrated eyeglass cleaner helps remove smudges, fingerprints, or any other remnants in your glasses.
Given the fact that this solution is a concentrated one, you might want to mix it in with water by opting for a 1:20 or 1:140 ratio. The solution can be used for cleaning anti-reflective glass coatings without hampering the surface in any manner. Use this cleaning solution to get access to a streak-free eyeglass that doesn’t hamper your lens.
- Affordable pricing
- Long-lasting effect
- Perfect for use on eyeglasses, jewelry, and watches
- A little amount works fine
- No streak solution
- Effectively removes fingerprints
- Biodegradable cleaning solution
- Dilution process can be tricky
|Item Dimensions/Weight||2*2*8 inches/8.54 ounces|
If you are looking for a high-quality cleaning solution for your eyeglass, the iSonic Eyeglass Cleaner is the best thing for you. Here is a video to help you understand how it works:
6- Care Touch 8oz Eyeglass Cleaner
(Best for Coated Lenses)
If your eyeglass is of the coated kind, you would understand the fact that using a regular, low-quality eyeglass cleaner could erode the same. With Care Touch Eyeglass Cleaner, you do not have to worry about any such issue.
The Care Touch also comes with six individually wrapped wipes for your lens as well as two microfiber cloths. The product’s ammonia-free cleaning formula can easily cut through grime, dust, as well as grease. Care Touch keeps your lenses as well as screens free from smudge and crystal clear in all sense. The microfiber also keeps your surfaces flawless and free from bacteria or germs.
- Keeps grease and grime away from your lens
- Perfect for eyeglasses as well as sunglasses
- Removes any bacteria or germ in your lens
- Packs in a thick and absorbent cleaning cloth
- Residue and streak-free cleaning
- Safe for different types of screens
- Tends to leave a whitish coating
|Item Dimensions/Weight||Not Specified/1.5 pounds|
If you wish to see your world with the best clarity, the Care Touch Lens Cleaner with an alcohol-free solution is just what you need. Watch this video to know how the solution works:
7- Ultra Clarity 6oz+1oz Eyeglass Cleaner
(Best for Delicate Lenses)
If you need a reliable eyeglass cleaner for your delicate lens, the Ultra Clarity Eyeglass Cleaner is something that stands best for lenses and screen surfaces. This cleaner is amazing for the premium-quality coated surfaces like the anti-reflective as well as non-glare lenses.
The package comes with a total of 8 Oz package that consists of a 1 Oz eyeglass cleaning solution and a 6oz refill pack. This pH neutral, fluorine-free, and silicone-packed solution translates to safe cleaning for all the optic surfaces you own. The solution also helps reduce any lens scratching as you clean the dirt off your viewing glasses.
- pH Neutral, Fluorine-Free Solution
- Help reduce lens scratching
- Removes gunk easily
- Removes hairspray, makeup from your lens
- Ultra-clarity cleaning formula
- Long-lasting effects
- Can remove reflective lens coating
- Leaves a film
|Item Dimensions/Weight||6.1*2.7*1 inches/8.8 Ounces|
With this high-quality eyeglass cleaner, you can keep your expensive lenses safe without having to worry about investing a lot. Here is a video on how this cleaner works for your lens:
8- Cleanix 2X2 Ounce Eyeglass Cleaner
(Best for Dust Protection)
Who doesn’t love a clean and clear eyeglass as they do their regular activities? But, with time, dust settles onto the glass and causes vision issues. To correct the problem, Cleanix Eyeglass Cleaner comes with a special dust protection formula that keeps your glasses clear even after days.
This easy to carry around combo package will be your best friend during travel. The package comes with 2 Oz of eyeglass cleaner each along with 2-microfiber cloths to wipe off the dirt and dust. The product is easy to use and can clean off dirt and dust even from products such as camera lens, computer screen, phone screen, or tablets.
- Multiple-use kit
- Comes with high-quality cloths (Microfiber)
- Effective for both regular glasses and sunglasses
- Safe for use on different lens coatings
- Snap pouch to help carry the product
- Long-term protection from dirt and dust
- Tends to smear around the glasses
|Item Dimensions/Weight||Not specified/7.8 ounces|
9- Bausch and Lomb BAL8574GM 100 Pack Eyeglass Cleaner
(Best for Anti-Static Cleaning)
A unique packaging, the Bausch and Lomb Eyeglass Cleaner is just what you need for all your sunglasses, eyeglasses, or anti-glare glasses. The product has been designed to serve as an anti-static cleaning option with the pre-moistened tissues.
The easy-to-use dispenser ensures that you can clean up your lens on the go without much effort. The Bausch and Lomb Eyeglass Cleaner can be perfect for use at the home, car, or any outside space. These 5”x8” folded cleaning tissues can easily clean items such as goggles, safety glasses, face shields, automobile mirrors, as well as computer screens.
- Non-static cleaning wipes
- Non-silicon based formula
- Special surfactant for plastic and glass lenses
- Perfect for the safety glasses
- Easy-to-use cleaning tissues
- Designed for premium-quality optical lens
- Doesn’t have anti-fog properties
|Item Dimensions/Weight||5.3*2.3*7.9 inches/11.2 ounces|
|Manufacturer||Bausch and Lomb|
With the Bausch and Lomb BAL8574GM Eyeglass Cleaner, you can clean your lenses on the go without having to struggle through vision issues with the glasses. Here is a quick video to help you understand more about the product:
10- Optix 55 1oz Eyeglass Cleaner
(Best for Lenses and Screen Surfaces)
Looking for the perfect cleaning agent for lenses and screen surfaces? The Optix 55 Eyeglass Cleaner is an ideal option for all your lens cleaning needs. This spray model is perfect for cleaning your glasses, optic surfaces, as well as electronic screens.
Not just that, this lens cleaning solution is also amazing for your premium coated lens surfaces like the anti-reflective lens or the non-glare ones. This 1oz cleaning solution spray bottle will last you quite some time. So, if you are looking for a perfect solution to clean the glasses at work or home, this is what you need.
- It comes with a screwdriver for unhinged frame repairs
- It helps remove dust, skin oils, make-up, and dirt
- It keeps bacteria and residue away
- Chemical-free cleaning formula
- Ammonia-free solution for safe cleaning
- High-quality microfiber
- Leaves a distinctive film
- Its hard smell might deter some
|Type||Wipes & Spray|
|Quantity||30 wipes (5*5.5 inches)|
|Item Dimensions/Weight||Not specified/ 5.6 ounces|
If you are looking for an easy-to-clean spray option, the Optix 55 Eyeglass Cleaner is your best bet. Check out this video to know how it works:
11- Calyptus 4oz Eyeglass Cleaner
(Best for Non-Toxic Cleaning)
Calyptus Eyeglass Cleaner is the best non-toxic formula for your lens cleaning needs. The cleaning compound is created from 100 percent natural plant extracts. Not just that, the formula is alcohol-free, VOC-free, and ammonia-free to ensure the lens is cleaned off safely.
If your lens is a coated one, the Calyptus Eyeglass Cleaner lens will ensure proper cleaning without any harm to the coating. The formula is also effective and safe for eyeglasses, sunglasses, computer glasses, as well as reading glasses. Not just that, the formula can also be used for your sports eyewear. With the Calyptus Eyeglass Cleaner, you invest in a product that is safe for the environment.
- Ideal for different types of lenses
- Completely alcohol-free
- Doesn’t dry up your lenses
- Safe for anti-reflective coatings
- Can be used with a tablet, laptop, or smartphone
- Dust, streak, and lint-free
- Dries out with a haze
|Item Dimensions/Weight||Not specified/7.2 ounces|
Wondering how the Calyptus Eyeglass Cleaner works? This video can help you decode how the formula works on your glasses:
12- Vius 8oz Eyeglass Cleaner
(Best for Fingerprint Removal)
Don’t you hate the fingerprints that leave a smudge on your eyeglasses? With the Vius 8oz Eyeglass Cleaner, you can gently clean off the bacteria, dust, oil, as well as fingerprints without harming the lens coating. This wonderful lens cleaning formula effortlessly cleans up all your eyeglasses, and the effects surely last a long time.
If you had been seeking a convenient and easy-to-use eyeglass cleaner, the Vius 8oz eyeglass cleaner will suit all your needs. With a single bottle, you can easily clean as many as 1000 lenses. The formula has been engineered to ensure an odorless and biodegradable investment for your lenses.
- It contains no sulfates, alcohol, or ammonia
- 100% biodegradable
- Odorless formula
- Streak-free cleaning formula
- Ensures complete lens clarity
- Leaves a constant smudge
|Item Dimensions/Weight||Not specified/1.4 pounds|
13- iSonic D3800A Eyeglass Cleaner
(Best for Ultrasonic Cleaner)
Ultrasonic light is known for sterilized cleaning that ensures no germ or bacteria stays in your lenses. With the iSonic D3800A Eyeglass Cleaner, you get access to a simple yet effective cleaning combo that comes with a stainless-steel cleaner tank.
The device works with an ultrasonic light frequency of 42,000Hz. With the iSonic, you can expect power consumption of 35 Watts for effective cleaning needs. Not just that, the device comes with a timer setting that can be set between 90 seconds to 480 seconds, depending on your needs. The cleaning combination also comes with a sturdy watch stand as well as a reliable plastic basket.
- Timer settings for effective cleaning
- Sturdy plastic basket with watch stand
- Easy-to-store ultrasonic cleaner
- Mini vacuum action sucks off the debris
- Generates cavitation for contact cleaning
- Professional results
- Consumes a lot of power
|Item Dimensions/Weight||8.3*5.7*5.5 inches/2.2 pounds|
If you need a digital ultrasonic lens cleaning device, the iSonic D3800A will keep it all free from germs and bacteria for a long time. Here is a quick video that explains how it works:
14- Flents 8oz Eyeglass Cleaner
(Best for Sensitive Skin)
Looking for a non-static lens cleaning solution that is perfect for anyone who is sensitive to regular cleaning options? With the Flents Eyeglass Cleaner, you get access to a formula that prevents the formation of any static on your lens surfaces.
This wipe and clean eyeglass spray has been designed to keep all your plastic or glass surfaces in extreme clarity. The pocket-sized cleaning bottle can be carried anywhere you want for easy cleaning on the go. The bottle also fits in easily within your travel bags, suitcases, as well as purses. The best thing about the Flents Eyeglass Cleaner is the fact that it doesn’t harm or irritate your skin when you wear your glasses.
- Doesn’t irritate your skin
- Your perfect travel buddy
- Ideal for plastic surfaces and lenses
- Anti-streak cleaning formula
- Lifts off dust, smudges, or lint
- Dries off fairly quickly
- Shouldn’t be used with the anti-reflective coating
|Item Dimensions/Weight||2*2*8.5 inches/9.9 ounces|
The Flents Eyeglass Cleaner is a non-static lens cleaning solution that ensures convenience and smooth cleaning. Take a look at this video to know how the formula works:
15- Blue Merlin 210 Wipes Eyeglass Cleaner
(Best for Saturated Lens Cleaning)
In need of the best lens cleaning solution for saturated cleaning? With the Blue Merlin Eyeglass Cleaner, you get access to a great value lens cleaning solution that makes your lens 100 percent lint, smudge, as well as streak-free. These cleaning wipes are perfect for effective cleaning. In most cases, you get access to wipes that are way too wet or way too dry.
With the Blue Merlin, the scenario is a tad bit different. This cleaning wipe is blended with a premium-quality surfactant that cleans anything from camera lenses to your safety glasses. Plus, it also works fine with your anti-reflective Augmented Reality lens coatings.
- Ammonia-free cleaning wipes
- Safe for screens and lenses
- Removes grime and oils from your lens
- Easy-to-use lens cleaning wipes
- 100 percent safe on your lenses
- Lint-free cleaning solution
- Leaves thick smudges after drying
|Item Dimensions/Weight||Not specified/1.2 pounds|
With the Blue Merlin Lens Wipes, you can keep your lenses free from any dirt or dust. Check out this video that describes how this cleaning wipes work:
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Eyeglass Cleaner
Eyeglass cleaners are quite essential if you want to get crystal clear vision. However, there are many companies on the market that sell a wide variety of eyeglass cleaners. If you are confused about what you should choose, you’re at the right place. Here I am going to tell you the things you should consider when shopping for eyeglass cleaners.
Even though most eyeglass cleaners are made of non-toxic chemicals, yet you should read the composition section of the cleaner to be sure. You should always check if the compound is ammonia-free or not. Otherwise, it could be harmful to your eyes.
As we wear glasses almost every waking minute of our lives, we must know if the cleaner is safe or not. In some instances, toxic elements in the product make the glasses of your spectacles opaque. So, don’t forget to check the ingredients when buying an eyeglass cleaner.
Being Streak/ Scratch-Free
Today, eyeglass cleaners come with several features, such as certain cleaners offer scratch or streak-free features. That means they not only clean your glasses, but they remove the scratch from your lenses as well. There are some elements in the cleaner that can easily remove the scratches from your glasses. Hence, before buying a cleaning spray, study the different features it offers.
Effectiveness of the Product
Since every eyeglass cleaner’s ingredients vary with manufacturer, you need to check how many applications it requires to clean your spectacles effectively. While a good eyeglass cleaner usually takes only one application to give you a crystal-clear view of your spectacles, if it takes two applications to shine up your lenses, then that eyeglass cleaner is not that bad.
Cleaning Cloth With the Cleaner
If you wear eyeglasses, you might already know that you cannot clean them with any category of clothes. You will have to get microfiber cleaning material to clean the smudges off your glasses. Now when you go to buy eyeglass cleaner, you should buy the one which offers microfiber cloth with it. Most of the companies give the fabric for free, and it is quite helpful.
Regarding the purchase of eyeglasses cleaners, many questions may arise in your mind. Do not worry! I am going to talk about the most frequently asked questions related to eyeglass cleaners.
My Top Pick
I hope that this article has helped you to choose the best eyeglass cleaner that can meet your needs efficiently. However, before you step out to shop for an eyeglass cleaner, do not forget to consider the things you should keep in your mind when buying an eyeglass cleaner.
While all the eyeglass cleaners on my list are the best, I liked Care Touch 210 Eyeglass Cleaner the most. These wipes are not only easy to use, but they are safe to use as they are made up of non-toxic material. They can effectively clean your spectacles and other glass items. All these features make these wipes stand out from the crowd.
Do you know any other eyeglass cleaners? Do you have any tips for choosing the best eyeglass cleaner? If so, don’t forget to share it with me. And if you have any queries, feel free to ask. I’ll love to answer your queries.