Cleaning a home can be a bit challenging and tiring more so if you have to do it on regular basis. However, with the right tools you can clean your house effortlessly without straining your back.
The best spin mops are perfectly designed to reduce cleaning time and make it more fun.
Good spin mop is lightweight, has extra features and is easy to use.
With that said let’s look at the top 15 best spin mops and their functionality. Watch this short video for more spin mops:
- What is the Best Spin Mops 2020?
- Best Spin Mops Comparison Table 2020
- Top 15 Best Spin Mops Reviews 2020
- 1. O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop
- 2. MOPNADO – Deluxe Stainless-Steel Rolling Spin Mop
- 3. BISSELL Spinwave Hardwood Floor Mop and Cleaner
- 4. Aootek Upgraded Stainless Steel Deluxe
- 5. HAPINNEX Easy Spin 360° Press Mop
- 6. Hurricane Spin Mop
- 7. HAPINNEX Spin Mop Wringer
- 8. Goplus Microfiber Spinning Magic Spin Mop
- 9. Twist and Shout Mop - 2020 Edition
- 10. PrimeTrendz Easy Magic Floor Mop
- 11. UMIEN Spin Mop and Bucket System
- 12.EGOFLEX Spin Floor Mop
- 13. Green Direct Spin Mop and Bucket Deluxe Cleaning System
- 14. Casabella Graphite/Orange Spin Cycle Mop
- 15. O-Cedar UltraMax EasyWring Microfiber Flat Spin Mop
- Features of the Best Spin Mops
- Tips for Using a Spin Mop
- Reasons Why You Should Have a Spin Mop
- Buying Guides for the Best Spin Mops Available
What is the Best Spin Mops 2020?
Below is a list of some of our best model available in the market
- Editor's Choice: O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop
“It has a hand-free wringing foot pedal on the bucket”
- Runners Up: MOPNADO – Deluxe Stainless-Steel Rolling Spin Mop
“Features an inbuilt soap dispenser that enables you to mop and scrub dirt from any surface”
- Best Value: BISSELL Spinwave Hardwood Floor Mop and Cleaner
“Comes with a spray trigger that allows you to dispense the right amount of liquid”
- Best Versatile: Aootek Upgraded Stainless Steel Deluxe
“Has a patented centrifugal spinning design for quick drying of the mop”
- Best Flexible: HAPINNEX Easy Spin 360° Press Mop
“It features two washable mop heads that are quite cost effective and durable”
- Best Multi-Surface Cleaner: Hurricane Spin Mop
“Features a 360-degree rotating microfiber mop head that reaches every corner of the room”
- Best Economical: HAPINNEX Spin Mop Wringer
“Comes with a detachable splash-guard that contains cleaning water in the bucket”
- Best Labor Saver: Goplus Microfiber Spining Magic Spin Mop
“Has a comfortable and adjustable handle for cleaning hard to access areas”
- Best Affordable: Twist and Shout Mop - 2020 Edition
“It is lightweight so you can easily move it around effortlessly as you clean”
- Best For Quick Clean-Ups: PrimeTrendz Easy Magic Floor Mop
“The mop head rotates at a very high speed when cleaning”
- Best Portable: UMIEN Spin Mop and Bucket System
“It features a stackable bucket for easier storage”
- Best Mobile: EGOFLEX Spin Mop Floor Mop
“Comes with a drainage plug which allows you to finish up your work on time”
- Best Flexible: Green Direct Spin Mop and Bucket Deluxe Cleaning System
“It features 5 extra parts for advanced usability”
- Best Lightweight: Casabella Graphite/Orange Spin Cycle Mop
“Comes with a wheeled bucket for better mobility”
- Best For Woody Floors: O-Cedar UltraMax EasyWring Microfiber Flat Spin Mop
“It features an ultraMax microfiber flat head that cleans without damaging the floors”
Best Spin Mops Comparison Table 2020
Each manufacturer produces products with different features and functionality. Therefore, deciding on the type of model to buy can be confusing. Use this comparison table as a guide to help you decide on the type of spin mop to buy.
|Best spin mop||Dimension||weight||Amazon Rating||Mop Heads|
|O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop - Authors choice||19.5 x 11.7 x 11.5 inches||5.2 pounds||4.5||3|
|MOPNADO – Deluxe Stainless-Steel Rolling Spin Mop - Runners up||20 x 14 x 11.5 inches||9.35 pounds||4||2|
|BISSELL Spinwave Hardwood Floor Mop and Cleaner - Best Value||8 x 16 x 45 inches||9.5 pounds||4.5||4|
|Aootek Upgraded Stainless Steel Deluxe - Best versatile||18.4 x 10.8 x 9.8 inches||5.5 pounds||4||3|
|HAPINNEX Easy Spin 360° Press Mop - Best flexible||19 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches||4.7 pounds||3.5||2|
|Hurricane Spin Mop - Best multi-surface cleaner||23.2 x 20.3 x 10.6 inches||5.11 pounds||4||1|
|HAPINNEX Spin Mop Wringer - Best economical||18.1 x 9.1 x 10.2 inches||3.99 pounds||4.5||2|
|Goplus Microfiber Spining Magic Spin Mop - Best labor saver||18 x 11 x 12 inches||15 pounds||3.5||2|
|Twist and Shout Mop - 2019 Edition - Best affordable||17 x 12 x 12 inches||5 pounds||4.5||2|
|PrimeTrendz Easy Magic Floor Mop - Best for quick clean-ups||20 x 12 x 12 inches||3.9 pounds||3.5||2|
|UMIEN Spin Mop and Bucket Sytem - Best portable||13.5 x 12 x 11.5 inches||6.05 pounds||4||2|
|EGOFLEX Spin Mop Floor Mop - Best mobile||20.6 x 12.7 x 12.5 inches||8.75 pounds||3.5||3|
|Green Direct Spin Mop and Bucket Deluxe Cleaning System - Best flexible||10 x 20 x 10 inches||6 pounds||4||2|
|Casabella Graphite/Orange Spin Cycle Mop - Best lightweight||19 x 12.1 x 12 inches||5.2 pounds||3.5||2|
|O-Cedar UltraMax EasyWring Microfiber Flat Spin Mop - Best for woody floors||19.3 x 11.7 x 11.5 inches||6 pounds||4||1|
Top 15 Best Spin Mops Reviews 2020
Having a good quality spin mop makes mopping more easier and saves you on cleaning time. There are different models available to choose from so it is in your best interest to look at the key factors before opting for one. Our reviews entail detailed information of 15 top-rated best spin mops available and their functionality.
1. O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop
The O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop features a simplistic design that offers an outstanding floor cleaning. The triangular-shaped microfiber mop head can clean tight corners and hard to access areas. Plus, you can machine wash the microfiber mop head and it works well on both wet and dry surfaces.
Similarly, it has a hand-free wringing foot pedal on the bucket which allows you to clean up without bending or wetting your hands. This spin mop consumes less cleaning water compared to traditional methods. Meaning With this spin mop you can do your part for the environment by saving water.
The microfiber mop head is very flexible and bends up to 90 degrees so you can easily those hard to reach areas. It includes a splash guard that keeps the cleaning water inside the bucket and prevents it from splashing on you when cleaning. Additionally, it features an adjustable telescopic handle for comfort and easier use. Find out more about this item in this short video:
- Features a durable foot pedal
- Comes with an inbuilt-wringer
- Compatible with Easy wring mop refill
- Comes with an adjustable telescoping handle
- It is large and bulky
2. MOPNADO – Deluxe Stainless-Steel Rolling Spin Mop
Mopnado deluxe spin mop is a real game-changer when it comes to quality and performance. Plus, this model is quite versatile and can be used to clean various floor surfaces.
It is made of strong and durable stainless steel and has an inbuilt soap dispenser that enables you to mop and scrub dirt from any surface. The bucket is wheeled so you can easily move it around without having to lift it. Other features include 2 mop heads, cleaner dispenser, an extendable handle and a scrub brush made of high-quality materials.
Similarly, the product has a 180 degrees rotating action that makes it easy to reach under the chairs. Cleaning with the Mopnado Deluxe spin mop is less tedious as well. This is thanks to the handy rinse feature that allows you to shake and spin out the embedded dirt on the mop. Find more information here:
- Comes with a featherweight mop head
- Has an inbuilt soap dispenser
- Has a wheeled bucket
- Delivers 180 degrees rotating action
- Comes with a 56 inches extendable handle
- Has a small mop head
3. BISSELL Spinwave Hardwood Floor Mop and Cleaner
Bissell Spinwave is one of the leading products when it comes to floor cleaning. It is also among the few spin mops that are electric-powered. Likewise, this model has no bucket to fill and no wringing is required when cleaning which makes it fast and efficient.
It also features a 28-ounce tank for carrying water and the cleaning solution. You can easily use it on hardwood floors with the help of its soft cleaning pads. This model also exhibits 2 scrubby pads for cleaning the stubborn and sticky mess on the surfaces.
Thanks to its power spin pads, you can clean effortlessly without using your hands or bending. There is a spray trigger that allows you to dispense the right amount of liquid onto the surfaces when cleaning.
No pushing is required when using this spin mop. The spin head automatically propels the mop which can minimize backaches. You can also see best brooms for hardwood floors here.
- Does not require a bucket to fill
- Comes with a large capacity tank
- You can use it one-handedly
- It is compact and easy to store
- Comes with 2 sets of cleaning pads
- It is quite expensive
4. Aootek Upgraded Stainless Steel Deluxe
Aootek Deluxe spin mop comes with a new and improved 360 degrees design that is quite versatile. The mop head has an extremely thin and super absorbent microfiber that effectively cleans out stubborn dirt and grime from the surfaces.
Besides, this spin mop has a remarkably swift and fast cleaning action hence it’s the ideal option for quick clean-ups. The best thing about this spin mop is Its patented centrifugal spinning design. With this, you can easily wring off excess water at a single move and make a quick clean up.
The mop head wringer on this spin mop dries up twice as fast as the foot pedal version so you can use it to clean both wet and dry spills. Moreover, the mop is made of both plastic and stainless steel, so it will serve you longer.
- Has an adjustable handle
- Made of durable and high-quality materials
- Does not damage the floors
- Has an effective cleaning system
- The mop head rotates up to 360 degrees
- The handle may fall off
5. HAPINNEX Easy Spin 360° Press Mop
If you looking for a spin mop that cleans large areas without you getting fatigued, then the HAPINNEX Easy Spin 360° Press Mop comes handy. This mop is uniquely designed to polish and clean up your floor without damaging it.
It features two washable mop heads that are quite cost-effective and durable. Cleaning under the furniture is made easy by the pivoting head so you don’t have to move them. The bucket is self-balanced for further convenience and has a splashguard that prevents water from spilling.
You can use this mop to remove dust, pet hair and clean wet messes as well. The microfiber cleaning pads not only clean out dirt but also helps fight bacteria from the surface. The entire system is easy to operate thanks to the simple push and pull mechanism within the mop handle that gets the mop spinning. See here for more cleaning devices that can help you with pet hair removal.
- Has a unique pull and push design
- Comes with a strong and foldable handle
- Features a drain hole for draining excess water
- Has an easy to use 360degrees bucket
- Comes with two washable mop heads
- The plastic top hinders movement when cleaning
6. Hurricane Spin Mop
(Best multi-surface cleaner)
This professional cleaner gets your floors spotless in due time. Whether you are cleaning hardwood or tiled surfaces, this Hurricane Spin mop gets the job perfectly done and the results are amazing.
The unit features a 360-degree rotating microfiber mop head that reaches every corner of the room with ease. You can also clean under the furniture easily with the help of the uniquely designed pivoting head.
Unlike other standard spin mops whose buckets have a wringer, this revolutionized spin mop uses centrifugal spinning technology to dry the mop head. Plus, it is lightweight for easier mobility.
The mop also features a long telescoping handle that allows you to clean without bending. You can easily adjust it to your liking as it can stretch up to 130 cm. This unit has a rotation system of 3200rpm that automatically dries the mop when cleaning.
- Comes with an extendable long handle
- Provides a quick and efficient cleaning
- Rotates up to 360 degrees reaching all corners
- It is portable and lightweight
- Has a 2-compartment bucket system
- Not suitable for cleaning large areas
7. HAPINNEX Spin Mop Wringer
HAPINNEX Spin Mop is built to last long hence proving to be so economical. The unit has a built-in stainless-steel drainer that protects it from premature wear. The other incredible thing about this mop is that it has two mops, one to scrub dirt and remove stains the other to dry the surfaces.
Moreover, this device enables you to clean your house very fast. It features an Easy-Press system that allows you to squeeze off excess water with only one move which saves you on time and effort.
If you are tired of having dirty water all over your feet while spin-drying in the bucket, then this is the mop for you. It features a detachable splash-guard stainless steel wringer that prevents water from splashing and leaves a clean sensation behind.
Other incredible features include No foot pedal, a self-balancing bucket, no plastic spinning or any unwanted moving parts that may cause leakage.
- Made of sturdy and durable stainless steel
- Comes with a splash guard
- Comes with extra accessories
- Cleans your house quickly
- Assembling the parts is quite challenging at times
8. Goplus Microfiber Spinning Magic Spin Mop
(Best labor saver)
As the name suggests this spin mop works magic on the floors leaving them shiny and fresh. It also saves you on energy, time and water. In place of the foot pedal, the Goplus Microfiber Spinning Magic Spin Mop uses a centrifugal force mechanism to keep the mop head dry.
Whether you are dusting dry dirt from the surfaces or cleaning wet messes this spin mop does it all with ease. The unit also features two components, a bucket and a wringer for further convenience.
Goplus is without a doubt a labor-saving device with the ability to trim down the cleaning time to half. Besides, you can use it in various places including cars, lobbies, floors, kitchen, bathrooms among others. Therefore, this unit is super cost-effective.
Overall, the unit doesn’t require any power source to operate so there will be no cases of electric shock.
- It is very versatile and economical
- Ideal for fast clean-ups
- Has a comfortable and adjustable handle
- Saves you on energy, time and water
- Clean both dry and wet messes
- Spinning mechanism only works when the handle is upright
9. Twist and Shout Mop - 2020 Edition
The Twist and Shout Mop is one of the most affordable spin mops available with an amazing cleaning system. It is also versatile meaning you can use it on multiple floors without damaging them.
Additionally, the simplicity of this unit is to go for. It features a self-wringing system with no foot pedal or other moving parts for convenience. Plus, it is lightweight so you can easily move it around effortlessly as you clean.
Another great feature on this device is the 180 degrees swivel joint and a 54-inch long handle that allows you to clean edges and other tight spots.
The mop spins automatically as you push it across the room and will leave the mop head with the right wetness to clean the room. Besides, it comes with a 2-piece handle for easier spinning action.
If you have laminate floors, the you might also consider these cleaning devices.
- Has a bendable mop head
- Has an automatic swivel system
- Comes with a 54-inch handle
- Great for both residential and commercial use
- It is lightweight, affordable and versatile
- The bucket is not wheeled
10. PrimeTrendz Easy Magic Floor Mop
(Best for quick clean-ups)
The PrimeTrendz Easy Magic Floor Mop is known for its excellent ability to suck up dirt and pet hair from the surfaces in a single pass. This super labor-saving mop has a manual press system that provides great cleaning pressure too.
The mop head rotates at a very high speed when cleaning, which reduces the entire cleaning time. For this reason, you can use it for both quick cleans at home or in the office. It also exhibits a thin microfiber mop heads with the ability to remove dirt and grime from the surfaces without scratching the floors.
It also features an adjustable handle that can be positioned from 45 to 180 degrees depending on your cleaning angle. Without a doubt, this mop gives you the most comfortable mopping position and provides a great cleaning experience.
- Comes with a long telescoping handle
- It is lightweight and portable
- Has an eco-friendly basket
- The handle is made of durable stainless steel
- Ideal for cleaning both wet and dry spills
- It’s quite expensive
11. UMIEN Spin Mop and Bucket System
This spin mop has a self-wringing system that makes cleaning easier ad reduces cleaning time. If you have a small storage space then you should consider purchasing this UMIEN spin mop. It features a stackable bucket that lets you detach both sides on the bucket and stack them together to save half of the space.
The handle and the wheels on the bucket enhance its portability, meaning you can move it anywhere as you clean. This self-wringing spin mop exhibits a built-in soap dispenser for the convenient release of soap into the cleaning solution.
Significantly, the mop head features a swivel joint that pivots at 180 degrees and rotates 360 degrees to let you clean in different directions. It is also slim enough to clean under the furniture and other hard to reach areas.
The dehydrating bucket assists in faster drainage of the water on the mop for quick drying up.
- Features a convenient drain plug
- Easy to use and store
- Easy to clean in different directions
- Comes with a flexible mop handle
- Mop head bristle make cleaning difficult when they clump together
12.EGOFLEX Spin Floor Mop
The Egoflex spin mop has a revolutionized design that keeps the floors shiny without getting your hands dirty. It boasts high-quality features and easier mobility, which reduces the cleaning time by half. It features a two-wheeled bucket and an extra-long handle
The wheeled bucket allows you to move around easily while the long handle helps in cleaning tight spots with ease. Additionally, it has an inbuilt soap dispenser to enhance faster distribution of soap on the cleaning solution. The handle also pivots and spins at 180 degrees for convenience.
Its ability to clean multiple types of floors makes it economical as well, you don’t have to buy additional spin mops. The usability of this unit improves with the availability of a drainage plug which allows you to finish up your work on time.
- Easy to use system with no foot pedal
- Comes with a draining basket and a durable stainless-steel handle
- Comes with a built-in soap dispenser
- Has a wheeled bucket
- Comes with an efficient draining plug
- It is quite heavy when full
13. Green Direct Spin Mop and Bucket Deluxe Cleaning System
Enjoy a great cleaning experience with the Green Direct Spin Mop. whether you want to clean your office or simply small everyday households’ spills, this cleaning solution is the real deal when it comes to polishing your floors. It is also long-lasting and saves you money in the long run.
You can use it to clean almost all types of the floor be it vinyl, ceramic tile, hardwood floor, glass or granite. This incredible mop and bucket system add magic to clean-up up.
Equipped with a flexible 360 degrees swivel head, this unit is flexible enough to clean under the furniture and other hard to reach areas. The bucket has two large wells for easier mobility so you can clean large areas without straining your back.
Moreover, it features 5 extra parts for advanced usability. This set includes; 2 microfiber mop heads, an extra-long extendable handle, a scrubbing brush, and a chenille mop head. You can also find some great mops for your hardwood floor here.
- Comes with 5extra parts
- Has a long 56-inch handle
- It is portable and easy to use
- Has a centrifugal wringing action
- Mob head requires frequent replacement
14. Casabella Graphite/Orange Spin Cycle Mop
Casabella is another spin mop that boasts a lightweight design, ideal when you desire a portable model. Moreover, it has a sturdy and durable stainless-steel construction and a few plastic parts.
The bottom of the bucket is wheeled to boost portability, so you can clean multiple rooms with ease. This aspect also saves you on cleaning time. Similarly, it features a long steel handle, meaning you can clean your house without straining your back.
You might also like the included soap dispenser that is easily detachable during refill. The soap dispenser is an additional convenience that enhances your washing efficiency. The microfiber mop head is soft and delicate on the surfaces so you won’t have to worry about damaging your hardwood floors. See more about this item here:
- Comes with an in-built soap dispenser
- The bucket has an inbuilt mop head storage
- It is made of sturdy and durable materials
- Comes with a wheeled bucket for better mobility comes with a long handle to minimize excessive back strains
- Finding replacements when the handle breaks are hard
15. O-Cedar UltraMax EasyWring Microfiber Flat Spin Mop
(Best for woody floors)
If you looking for a spin mop that is great for woody floors, then the O-Cedar UltraMax spin mop is the mop for you. It features an UltraMax microfiber flat head with an in-built power scrub zone to help distribute cleaning pressure evenly. This microfiber is also durable and machine washable.
With this model, you will enjoy deep cleaning your premises without getting your hands wet. It features an exclusive EasyWring bucket with an in-built wringer that spins out excess water from the mop when cleaning. This means your mop dries up quickly so your floors will dry up faster as well.
Plus, the uniquely designed foot pedal also enhances the wringing action, allowing the moisture level on the mop to be controlled. The pivoting mop head makes cleaning under the furniture and narrow spaces are easier.
- Has a great cleaning pressure
- Comes with UltraMax durable microfiber
- Has a hands-free wringing system
- Come with a flat mop head ideal for cleaning narrow spaces
- Has the ability to spin up to 36n degrees for full coverage
- The mop head is quite small
Features of the Best Spin Mops
A good spin mop will make your mopping experience easier and less tedious. Similarly, the bucket mop mechanism should be easy to maneuver, easy to change mop heads, easy to rinse and spin among others. Here are some of the features that every good spin mop should have.
Wheels on the mop bucket improve mobility when mopping. This is because you don’t have to lift the bulky buckets of dirty water.
This feature makes emptying of dirty water less messy and faster while cleaning.
Although most spin mops lack extra accessories, some do come with additional mop heads, cleaning gloves and scrubber brushes. These extra accessories aid in deep cleaning and make mopping much easier.
The Spinning Mechanism
The two types of spin mechanisms include foot pedal and the handle pump. You may choose either of the two depending on what’s convenient for you.
This feature helps to remove excess dirt on the mop so you won’t have to re-soil the already cleaned areas.
This feature contains dirty and excess water in the bucket and prevents it from spilling on the floors.
A built-in soap dispenser is more convenient and saves you the time you would waste scrounging around for the soap bottle.
Tips for Using a Spin Mop
Using a spin mop is easy and does not require any professional experience. However, there are a few tips and tricks you could use for a more effective mopping. Below is a list of those tips.
- Maximize the Use of the locking mechanism on the handle. Keep it unlocked for spinning and rinsing and locked while cleaning the floor.
- Remove all the small furniture, rugs and trash cans to create more room for a quicker and thorough mopping.
- For more effective cleaning, angle the mop at approximately 45 degrees
- Start cleaning from the corner of the room as you move towards the entrance.
- When rinsing, spinning or changing the mop head ensure to keep the mop straight up at an angle of 90 degrees. Also, ensure the handle is unlocked when doing so.
- If your room is dusty, always vacuum or sweep the surfaces first to get rid of excess dust and pet hair. This makes mopping much easier.
- While mopping wooden floors, always spin the mop pads thoroughly. This is because excess water may damage unsealed hardwood floors.
- If you have a spin mop with a round head, clean with a figure 8 pattern to fully use all the surfaces of the mop head.
- To avoid changing water between rooms often, mop the kitchen and leaving the room first then the bathroom and toilet. This will prevent the bathroom and toiled germs from spreading into other rooms.
- Always rinse the microfiber material often and use clean water for rinsing. This prevents re-soiling of the already cleaned surfaces.
Watch this short video and see how you can use a spin mop effectively:
Reasons Why You Should Have a Spin Mop
Since mopping the house often is essential, you need the right tool to make work easier. Spin mops are one of those options and are highly popular for many reasons:
1. Water Control
Spin mops come with an advanced spinning technology for cleaning wet or dry messes. This technology allows you to use minimal cleaning water as well.
2. Faster Drying Time
Spin mops have a better wringing mechanism which means less water left on the surfaces. These speeds up the entire drying up process.
3. Hands-free Mopping
The self -wringing and spinning action keeps cleaning chemicals and hot water off your skin.
4. It is Enjoyable
The spinning action is way much fun to watch and the results are satisfying.
Buying Guides for the Best Spin Mops Available
Spin mopping is one of the fastest and easiest ways to clean up your floors. For this reason, you will need the best spin mop available in the market. Here are some of the key things you need to consider when shopping for the best spin mop.
Ease of Use
Mopping the floors is quite a hard task. Therefore, you need a good spin mop system that is easy to use and assemble and has clear instructions as well. Significantly, you should be able to rinse the mop head often as you clean so that dirt does not accumulate and re-soil the surfaces.
Plus, it should be gentle on hand and easy to maneuver too.
Microfiber Mop Head
Spin mops come with a microfiber mop head that picks up and holds dirt from the surfaces. Go for a product that comes with a machine-washable mop head. Some brands provide an extra mop
Size of the Mop Head
If you are planning to use the spin mop on a large hard floor surface, then you should opt for a spin op with a big mop head. On the other hand, a small mop head will be the right option for small spaces with heaps of corners and crevices.
Mop Head Replacements
Go for a spin mop that allows easy replacement of the mop head. Relatively, pick one that includes extra mop heads as this will save you on replacement cost.
A pivoting head allows you to clean under the furniture and other hard to reach areas easily. This is because you can easily angle the mop low enough for convenience.
Wheels on Bucket
Moving a bulky bucket of water around as you clean can be quite a task. Consequently, you are advised to choose a spin mop whose bucket is wheeled for natural and smooth movement as you clean.
Moreover, wheeled spin mops have a better scrubbing capacity than their counterparts. They come with a swivel head that can mop the floors in a figure-eight pattern, unlike the usual straight lines.
Choose a product made of high-quality and durable materials. Avoid all-plastic models as they are bound to wear and tear with time. The best spin mop has a microfiber mop head
Go for a product that can withstand all conditions without breaking or bending. With such a product you are assured of getting back what you paid for and you can use it for a very long time.
Go for a product that is within your budget but at the same time check on the quality. If you choose a weak but cheap model then it will probably not last long. A mode that is quite expensive may have lots of extra attachments and features that may be what you need. You can refer to this short video to see a comparison between different spin mops:
With improving technology, most manufacturers have come up with brands that make our work much easier. The best spin mops allow you to clean your floors without getting your hands dirty and works well on almost all floor types.
Therefore, it’s in your best interest to consider the features that suit you best before opting for a particular model.
In this case, we would recommend the O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop for its simplicity and efficiency. It features a hand-free wringing foot pedal on the bucket which allows you to clean up without bending or wetting your hands. Besides, this unit is very flexible and bends up to 90 degrees so you can easily those hard to reach areas.