It is vital to look for the best mop for concrete floors that can effectively handle stubborn stains on your concrete floors. Regular mopping your concrete floors thoroughly enhances its longevity and gives it a shiny look.
Undoubtedly, concrete floors require less maintenance, but you need to clean it regularly. Not only regular cleaning helps you to get rid of grout lines and trapped dirt, but it will require very little reapplication of sealer after a few years.
However, not all mops are created equally. From the best spin mops to microfiber mops, there are several mops for concrete floors available in the market, picking the right one is not easy. So, here I am going to review the top 16 floor mops that you can buy without a second thought.
How To Get Rid Of The Crevice Dirt On Concrete Floors With The Mop?
Concrete is generally considered as an outdoor flooring material that is ideal for garage or driveways. However, it is often used as an ideal, low maintenance indoor flooring alternative. Unless sealed properly, your concrete floor can serve as a porous floor attracting both wet & dry dust particles.
Even with a seal on, dust can settle on top along with other stain marks that might be hard to remove with normal cleaning liquids. However, with the combination of mop and soft cleaning liquids, you can get rid of the crevice dust, dirt, or grime.
- Top 15 Best Microfiber Mop Reviews 2021
- How To Apply Polyurethane To Wood Floors For A Perfect Finish
- Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner: 8 Proven Recipes to Restore Your Tired Floor 2021
- How To Clean Engineered Hardwood Floors – Step-By-Step Guide 2021
- How To Get Blood Stains Out Of Carpets – 7 Proven Methods 2021
- Top 15 Best Vacuum for Vinyl Plank Floor Reviews 2021
- How Often Should You Deep Clean Carpet And Area Rugs?
- How To Use A Wet Dry Vac: Excellent Guideline
Make sure you bring home a mop that is designed to get into the corners and reach deep within the crevices to dislodge the deeply embedded dirt. While mopping the floor’s crevice area, make sure the microfiber or cotton pad is wet enough to clean up the debris efficiently.
However, do not have water pouring down from the mop as it can affect the cleaning ability of the mop.
Can You Mop A Painted Concrete Floor?
Concrete floors look all the more amazing when painted in sync with the interior of your house. However clean you keep your house, the floor is bound to get dirty some time or the other. Painted concrete can be maintained with ease; however, there are certain dos and don’ts to be followed.
When cleaning a painted concrete floor with a mop, you need to take care and avoid the use of chemical cleaners that could harm the sealant or surface of the concrete floor. Keeping your painted concrete clean is a two-step process that involves a gentle surface sweep of dry debris, dust, or dirt particles.
After this, use plain water or gentle cleaning solutions approved for painted concrete to mop off the remaining dirt or streak marks.
Can You Use Warm Or Hot Water With Mops To Clean The Concrete Floors?
Generally, concrete floors are highly reliable and sturdy in nature. However, they aren’t invincible. While most water-based cleaning processes do not harm the concrete floors, something that is too hot can damage the same.
We tend to use air conditioning to help maintain a cool temperature within the house, and a rapid increase in temperature due to hot water mopping can lead to the development of minute cracks within. With time, these cracks can expand and require immediate repairs.
However, mildly warm water is perfectly fine to help clean up your concrete floors with the help of a reliable and sturdy mop.
Best Mop for Concrete Floors Comparison Chart 2021
Now you have gained thorough knowledge about the best mops for concrete floors – let’s check out the comparison between the top 16 mops to know how each model stands against each other.
|Best Mop for Concrete Floors||Mop Head Size||Handle Size||No. of Pads||Color|
|Microfiber Turbo-Mops Dust Mop - Best Overall||17-inch||35 - 60 inches||2-microfiber refills & 2-scrubbing pad||Green|
|HOMTOYOU Spray Mop - Best Budget||12-inch||46-inch||2-replacement pads||Gray|
|Mopnado 14-Inch Spin Mop - Best Mopnado Deluxe||14-inch||47 - 56 inches||2-microfiber heads & 1-scrub brush||Lime|
|Microfiber Wholesale 18-Inch Dust Mop - Best with Swivel Lock||18-inch||42 - 70 inches||2-microfibers wet mop pads, 1-microfiber dust mop pads||Blue|
|TinecoiFloor Cordless Wet-Dry Mop - Best Electric||10-inch||43-inch||1-Brush roller||Grey|
|Mayshine Microfiber Flat Mop - Best with Wet Pad||14-inch||46 - 60 inches||5-reversible microfiber mop cloths||Blue, Brown|
|Mexerris Spray Mop - Best Spray||12-inch||46-inch||3-microfiber spray mop pads||Blue|
|Bissell 20391 Steam Mop - Best Steam||16-inch||45-inch||2-scrubby, 4-mop pads||Gray|
|JinClean 24” Floor Mop - Best with Telescopic Handle||24-inch, 36-inch||34 - 59 inches||2-mop pads||Blue|
|Mexerris Microfiber Floor Mop - Best for Cement Floors||40 cm||150 cm||4-reusable pads & 1-scraper||Red|
|HOMTOYOU Microfiber Flat Mop - Best for Sealed Floors||38 cm||150 cm||4-reusable mop pads, 1-scraper||Gray|
|YOU SGHANGJIA 24” Heavy-Duty Floor Mop - Best for Painted Floors||15-inch, 18-inch, 24-inch||31 - 52 inches||1-scrubber, 4-microfiber wet dry pads||Gray|
|Yocada 41-Inch Floor Mop - Best Sponge Mop||10-inch||42.5 - 52 inches||1-sponge, 1-squeezer||Black-Yellow|
|ITSoft Microfiber Floor Mop - Best for Stained Floors||15-inch||46 - 60 inches||5-absorbent microfiber mops||Green|
|Akoma 360-Degree Dust Mop - Best Dust||17-inch||45-inch||2-washable mop pads||Yellow|
|Swopt Store 18” Dust Mop - Best for Polished Floors||12-inch, 18-inch, 24-inch||60-inch||1-microfiber pads||Dark-Gray|
What Are The Best Mops for Concrete Floors To Buy?
The best mops for concrete floors include Turbo Mops and HOMTOYOU as these mops can efficiently handle stubborn stains from your concrete floors and are available at affordable prices. You can also buy spin mops from Mopnado Deluxe. This mop has a unique design as it comes with a bucket. You need not carry another bucket for water.
Give a quick look at the features of each mop and find yourself the best mop that can cater to your needs efficiently.
- Best Overall: Microfiber Turbo-Mops Dust Mop
“Premium quality telescopic handle; Easy attachment; Ideal for all floor types.”
- Best Budget: HOMTOYOU Spray Mop
“360-degree swing; Comfortable handle grip; Easy operation and multifunction mop.”
- Best Mopnado Deluxe: Mopnado 14-Inch Spin Mop
“Stainless steel construction; Built-in soap dispenser; Dual bucket handles and wheel for mobility.”
- Best with Swivel Lock: Microfiber Wholesale 18-Inch Dust Mop
“A wide frame covers more area; Can be used on wet or dry hard flooring; Durable and ergonomic made.”
- Best Electric: TinecoiFloor Cordless Wet-Dry Mop
“Hand-free self-cleaning system; Compact storage dock; Dual tank technology.”
- Best with Wet Pad: Mayshine Microfiber Flat Mop
“Machine washable cotton mops; Ideal for versatile cleaning; Handling loop at the top for easy storage.”
- Best Spray: Mexerris Spray Mop
“No leaking sealed refillable container; Specially designed fan-shape mist pump; Ergonomic design extendable pole.”
- Best Steam: Bissell 20391 Steam Mop
“28-ounce water tank capacity; On-demand spray to control the dispensing liquid; Triple action brush roll with bristles for improved cleaning performance.”
- Best with Telescopic Handle: JinClean 24” Floor Mop
“Easy handling; 90-days guarantee; 100% cotton micro pads for easy to pick up dust.”
- Best for Cement Floors: Mexerris Microfiber Floor Mop
“360-degree rotation for deep cleaning; Enhanced aluminum inside ensures the mop won’t flip while mopping; Ethylene propylene rubber material is used for down surface of the head.”
- Best for Sealed Floors: HOMTOYOU Microfiber Flat Mop
“More sturdy and thicker pads; Ideal for wet and dry use; 360-degree rotatable head.”
- Best for Painted Floors: YOU SGHANGJIA 24” Heavy-Duty Floor Mop
“Adjustable lock for adjustable length; Perfect for cleaning under furniture; Easy assembly.”
- Best Sponge Mop: Yocada 41-Inch Floor Mop
“Adjustable handle and removable sponge; Ideal for versatile cleaning; Easy to use and wash.”
- Best for Stained Floors: ITSoft Microfiber Floor Mop
“Easily cleans hard-to-reach areas; Durable ABS clips; Easy maneuvering.”
- Best Dust: Akoma 360-Degree Dust Mop
“360-degree swivel joint for easy gliding under sofa and furniture; Double side water-absorbent mops; Strong decontamination.”
- Best for Polished Floors: Swopt Store 18” Dust Mop
“Machine washable head; Backed by a lifetime warranty; Never twists loose due to snap-lock technology.”
Top 16 Best Mop for Concrete Floors Reviews in 2021
Now that the basics of the best mop for the concrete floor are done – let me elaborate more on the features of the top 16 options available in the market.
1. Microfiber Turbo-Mops Dust Mop
Are you in need of a wholesome mop to clean up your concrete floors? With Microfiber Turbo Mops 18, you get a premium quality professional grade cleaning product that is perfect for your form, apartment, home, bathroom, and even basement.
Backed by an extra-length microfiber mop, this cleaner is light in weight and doesn’t weigh you down during the cleaning cycles. The aluminum alloy makes it strong enough to last you for long and doesn’t break down from repeated use.
- Can be used in both dry and wet mode for scrubbing & mopping
- Ideal for cleaning tiles, hardwood floors, vinyl, laminate, and more
- Comes with 2-refills for microfiber cleaning as well as extra scrubbing pads
- Flaunts a 360-degree rotating spin head made from strong metal
- Backed by low-cost mop pads that can be reused
- Machine-washable and eco-friendly cleaning mops
- The telescoping handle tends to slide back down automatically
|Mop Material||Aluminum Handle & Metal Head|
|Product Dimensions/Weight||60 x 4 x 17 inches/1.2 pounds|
Make use of this perfectly-sized microfiber mop to keep things neat and hygienic within your house. Here is a video that explains more about its features and the right way to use it:
2. HOMTOYOU Spray Mop
When on a budget, you do not have to compromise on the quality you get. With the HOMTOYOU spray mop, you get the promise of a high-quality build without actually breaking the bank. The ergonomic design ensures that the mop doesn’t cause any harm to your delicate flooring.
The reusable microfiber-based pad is perfect for cleaning different types of floors such as ceramic, laminate, hardwood, and more. The comfortable hand grip control with reliable rod length makes it easy to clean up the floor in the best possible way.
- Highly responsive mop spray head for controlled liquid dispatch
- Comes with 360-degree sturdy swivel head
- Gets around easily, especially under the heavy or bulky furniture
- Comes with 2-replacement pads
- A durable, refillable bottle that can be integrated into your cleaning cycles
- Non-woven, eco-friendly mop design
- Flimsy liquid storage bottle that tends to leak
|Mop Material||Stainless Steel Handle & Plastic Mop Head|
|Product Dimensions/Weight||12.8 x 4.72 x 47.24 inches/1.5 pounds|
3. Mopnado 14-Inch Spin Mop
(Best Mopnado Deluxe)
If you are looking for a high-quality, durable mop by Mopnado, make sure you try the Mopnado Deluxe mop for concrete floors. This stainless steel-based rolling spin cleaning system is designed to last long without breaking down mid cleaning.
The spinning design is ideal for a range of floor types but specifically for concrete floors. The microfiber-based mop head is durable and can be cleaned in the machine. Apart from this, the 180-degree swivel head makes it amazing to reach underneath the furniture area.
- An extendable handle ensures thorough cleaning in the corners
- Patented mop plate is easy to rinse and wash
- The Deluxe model comes with large wheels for easy maneuverability
- Handles that make it easy to carry the bucket around
- Spin-dry stainless steel basket designed for durability
- Handle constructed from rust-resistant stainless steel
- No replacement handle available
|Mop Material||Stainless steel handle and bucket, Microfiber mop head|
|Product Dimensions/Weight||20 x 14 x 11.5 inches/9.9 pounds|
Bring home this wholesome cleaning mop for your daily cleaning needs. To know more about the features imparted by Mopnado, check out this video here:
4. Microfiber Wholesale 18-Inch Dust Mop
(Best with Swivel Lock)
Having a swivel mop head ensures that you can reach out to different corners of the house with ease. However, without a proper lock, you would lack control over the cleaning process. The Microfiber Wholesale mop with swivel lock brings you a professional-grade material for daily cleaning needs.
Whether you want to clean up the laminate, hardwood, or vinyl floors, this is the mop for you. The package comes with 2-mop pads with microfiber for wet cleaning. Also included in the package are 2-premium-quality microfiber cloths.
- Microfiber mop helps in thorough cleaning as compared to cotton mops
- Mops are machine washable and reusable as well
- Dust mop microfiber helps collect large and dry debris with ease
- Wider cleaning frame covers a larger area in a single go
- Adjustable mop handle for better cleaning
- Cleans up any leftover streaks
- Cleaning liquid holding capacity in the microfiber isn’t up to the mark
|Mop Material||Stainless steel handle, Aluminum mop frame|
|Product Dimensions/Weight||41.2 x 7.5 x 1.8 inches/4.65 pounds|
With the Microfiber Wholesale mop, you can clean your ceilings as well. Watch this video to get a better grasp on how this mop works:
5. TinecoiFloor Cordless Wet-Dry Mop
If you need the best vacuum and mop combo for your concrete floors, then this electric mop from TinecoiFloor is an ideal choice. The machine saves you a lot of time washing and vacuuming the floors with one go. Apart from this, it is designed in the form of a lightweight & cordless cleaner for better maneuverability.
The mop also provides you with a glitch-free cleaning power that doesn’t deteriorate, given the electric built. With Tineco, you can easily pick up the sticky or messy spills with ease. Not just that, the two-tank water storage system doesn’t run out of cleaning liquid during the cleaning cycle.
- Safe for use indoors
- Comes in a sealed dust storage design that doesn’t spill or blow out
- The self-cleaning design keeps tubes and brush rollers clean & odor-free
- Comes with 3-in-1 cleaning
- Deodorizes while cleaning the floor
- Spot mode helps get rid of tough stains on concrete floors
- Leaves gap between baseboards & the machine
|Mop Material||Stainless Steel handle, Plastic brush rolls|
|Product Dimensions/Weight||10.6 x 9.8 x 43.7 inches/6.5 pounds|
Whether it is a hard floor, bare floor, or sealed floor, the TinecoiFloor can keep things clean and tidy for you. To know more about how this product works, here is a video explaining the same:
6. Mayshine Microfiber Flat Mop
(Best with Wet Pad)
Are you in need of a reliable mop with a wet pad for efficient cleaning? The Mayshine mop for concrete floor is designed to last given the fact that it is manufactured with the use of stainless steel and aluminum frame. The handling loop created from high-quality ABS plastic ensures a break-free experience.
Apart from this, the extension rod can easily be adjusted to help reach the deep under and higher corner of the furniture area. The 360-degree rotating metal frame comes with a clip design that is ideal for office as well as home use in case you have a concrete floor.
- Highly absorbent pad with a reversible design
- Microfiber mops are machine washable with scope for multiple uses
- Easy-dry design that can be reused whenever required
- Money-saving design that lasts you for years
- Flat design that doesn’t spread around the dirt
- Packs in 5-pack replacement microfiber cleaner
- Pad doesn’t glide smoothly through the floor
|Mop Material||Stainless steel handle, Aluminum and high-grade ABS Plastic Mop Frame|
|Product Dimensions/Weight||60 x 15.6 x 5 inches/2.74 pounds|
With MayShine, you do not have to worry about leaving the hard-to-clean corners in your home. This video explains more about how the mop works:
7. Mexerris Spray Mop
When cleaning, it could be difficult to estimate the amount of cleaning liquid to be used. With Mexerris Microfiber’s spray bottle design, you can ensure that you have a well-controlled mop for efficient cleaning needs. The mop uses high-grade material to ensure long-term usage.
The innovative water tank with sealed design ensures that you face no leaking issues during the cleaning cycle. The responsive trigger for liquid dispatch ensures that you can start your cleaning process with one click. Mexerris helps you get rid of any heavy lifting of messy buckets.
- Large spray bottle tank to help store enough liquid to clean the entire house
- Trigger helps turn the liquid/water into the mist to ensure even distribution
- Help save water while imparting mopping efficiency
- Microfiber absorbs the smallest dust and dirt particles
- Can be used as a wet mop for cleaning wooden or concrete floors
- Helps with dry rubbing, waxing, & wiping with no need for equipment change
- The microfiber pad comes off after a few uses, lack of proper adhesion
|Mop Material||Stainless steel handle, Plastic Mop Head|
|Product Dimensions/Weight||12.8 x 4.72 x 47 inches/1.6 pounds|
With its bonus scrubber and replacement pad, the Mexerris Microfiber mop is your best bet for daily cleaning needs. Here is a video explaining more about its features:
8. Bissell 20391 Steam Mop
What cleans better than misted water? It’s a mop that brings in the steam function. With the best steam mop from Bissell, you get a powered-packed mop that is designed to scrub and clean your space without much effort. The mop houses a large water tank with a sealed design.
The compilation comes with soft-to-touch pads to ensure gentle cleaning for your hardwood floors. Apart from this, the mop also packs in scrubby pads to help clean up the tough and sticky messes. The brushes move in both clockwise and anti-clockwise motion to ensure deeper cleaning.
- Spinwave Plus comes with an extra mop pad set
- The bristle brush ensures better cleaning for hard-to-remove messes
- Triple-action, high-quality brush roll for in-depth cleaning in the crevices
- Rotating mop-pad design that cleans up the streak marks
- Ensures safe cleaning for sealed hardwood floors
- Helps reveal and maintain the natural shine of your floor
- Isn’t efficient in cleaning the edges or corners
|Mop Material||Not Specified|
|Product Dimensions/Weight||16 x 8 x 45 inches/9.5 pounds|
With its on-demand solution spray design, you can control the amount for waste-free cleaning experience. To know more about its features, watch this video here:
9. JinClean 24” Floor Mop
(Best with Telescopic Handle)
Designed for demanding daily cleaning applications, a telescopic handle makes things easier for you. With JinClean 24 inches mop, you get an easy to swivel telescopic handle for efficient cleaning even in the corners. The high-quality cotton mop design absorbs more liquid than ever.
The wider cleaning path ensures that you can clean up your space in a minimum possible time frame. Not just that, the JinClean is reasonably priced without actually compromising on the quality of the mop. The replacement pads are easy to find with 2-different variants available in the market.
- Gets rid of hard-to-clean streaks and stains
- Can be used for cleaning a range of surfaces without the use of chemicals
- Strong steel-based telescopic handle that is durable enough
- Easy-to-handle design with no need for extra tools
- Brings in 180-degree maneuverability to clean under your furniture
- One-touch easy-to-change design for cleaning cloth
- Debris stuck on the cotton threads needs a manual removal
|Mop Material||Steel handle, Aluminum frame with plastic lock|
|Product Dimensions/Weight||11 x 24 x 59 inches/3.5 pounds|
Make use of JinClean’s one-touch mop locking system for your home cleaning needs. Check this video that explains more of its features:
10. Mexerris Microfiber Floor Mop
(Best for Cement Floors)
Cement floor, when cleaned with regular mops, can lead to scaling issues. However, with Mexerris Microfiber mop, you get a reliable cleaning product that is soft on your cement floors without compromising on the cleaning experience.
This professional-grade microfiber mop is created from high-quality aluminum, which doesn’t rust easily. Not just that, the anti-corrosion & adjustable handle can be extended as per your requirement for efficient cleaning needs. The mop is designed with a 360-degree swivel handle to ensure in-depth cleaning of the corners.
- Well-constructed, sturdy telescoping handle
- No need to bend over for hidden dust particles or stains
- Easy-to-lock fasteners for your microfiber
- Superior-quality microfiber material with eco-friendly design
- Mop holds in dust, dirt, & water for streak-free cleaning
- Comes with a scrubber for efficient dirt removal
- Pads aren’t easy to change
|Mop Material||Aluminum Handle, Plastic Mop Head|
|Product Dimensions/Weight||6 x 15.75 x 60 inches/2.74 pounds|
Tested for quality, this mop will last with you for a long time without breaking down or rusting in the process. Check out this video to know more about its features and usage:
11. HOMTOYOU Microfiber Flat Mop
(Best for Sealed Floors)
Sealed floors require a special type of mops to ensure that they do not lose their shine and luster. With HOMTOYOU mop for sealed floors, you can keep that luster intact while cleaning things in a jiffy. The package comes with 4-extra washable pads in case the original one is no more ideal for use.
The 360-degree rotation hinge ensures that you can get along into the edges of the house, which is true even for the deeply embedded dirt particles. The ABS-based handle design provides you with a good grip without sliding off.
- Ultra-long handle made of high-quality stainless steel
- Flaunts a 360-degree rotation dust mop
- Gear tooth mop design can easily be disassembled
- Strong absorption design for water and cleaning liquids
- Can easily be cleaned in a machine
- Triple absorbent design with premium-quality microfiber
- Flimsy handle construct
|Mop Material||Stainless steel handle, ABS-Plastic Mop Head|
|Product Dimensions/Weight||15.7 x 6.8 x 3 inches/22 pounds|
With an easy-to-assemble design, the HOMTOYOU microfiber floor mop is just what you need for sealed floors. To know more about its features, check out this video here:
12. YOU SGHANGJIA 24” Heavy-Duty Floor Mop
(Best for Painted Floors)
With the right mop for painted floors, you can ensure that there is no scraping of the precious floor during regular cleaning cycles. With YOU SHANGJIA mop, you get a heavy-duty cleaner that is long enough to ensure that you do not have to bend your back for office or home cleaning needs.
Whether it is laminate, hardwood, stone, tile, or concrete floors, this wet mop takes care of all types of stains for better house hygiene. The mop is designed to provide you with the highest cleaning efficiency with minimal effort. The mop also comes with two different models for the extended and standard range.
- Easy locking system to help keep your microfiber mop in place
- Hands-free micro-fiber attachment experience
- Cleans up thoroughly & effectively with economical pricing
- Helps remove cat and dog hair in one single swipe
- The heavy-duty handle doesn’t break down with repeated use
- Easy-to-adjust handle length for guaranteed pain-free cleaning
- Microfiber shrinks in size after a few uses
|Mop Material||Stainless Steel Handle, Aluminum Mop Frame with ABS-Plastic Head|
|Product Dimensions/Weight||24 x 4 x 0.1 inches/2.2 pounds|
Whether it is tile, laminate, or stone floors, this wet mop will clean it all. To know more about the best features brought along by this mop, check out this video here:
13. Yocada 41-Inch Floor Mop
(Best Sponge Mop)
When it comes to deep cleans your concrete floors without any scratches, nothing can be better than a sponge mop. The Yocada 41-inch mop comes with a replaceable mop head and a self-wringing mechanism. Apart from this, the built-in brush scrub is ideal for stubborn stains and tough messes.
The water-absorbent Honeycomb sponge is ideal for clearing wet and dry messes. The anti-clockwise screw allows you to adjust the telescopic handle as per the user’s needs. No matter whether you want to clean your floors or under the sofa, this mop can handle all with ease.
- It is easy to assemble and disassemble
- You need not carry a separate broom for cleaning dust particles
- Water squeezer help you clean water messes with ease
- The sturdy construction ensures a long lifespan
- Excellent for picking up dust, water, and hair
- The wide sponge mop head offers great coverage
- A bit heavy after absorbing water
|Mop Material||Stainless Steel Handle, Sponge Mop Head|
|Product Dimensions/Weight||17.4 x 10.6 x 3.6 inches/2.6 pounds|
Cleaning water messes is much more difficult than dry messes, but with Yocada mop, cleaning the concrete floors becomes a breeze. Here is a video to help you understand the features of this mop:
14. ITSoft Microfiber Floor Mop
(Best for Stained Floors)
Stained floors can hamper the look of your house even if you have constantly been working on the décor part. With ITSoft Microfiber mop, you can take care of such hard-to-remove stains with versatile usage. The mop is designed to last with its stainless steel design with a durable aluminum frame.
The high-grade joints made of ABS plastic don’t break down with repeated use. The adjustable handle ensures that you can easily extend it to a length you desire. Moreover, the mop can easily reach corners and even deep under your furniture for an in-depth cleaning session.
- Ease of maneuverability with rotating joints
- Easy clip-on design for microfiber on-boarding
- Comes with 5-extra absorbent pads for glitch-free cleaning cycles
- Machine washable microfiber that can be used multiple times
- Can easily collect large debris particles with ease
- Glides smoothly without bending sideways
- Isn’t effective for cleaning streak marks
|Mop Material||Stainless Steel Handle, Aluminum Mop Frame with ABS Plastic Head|
|Product Dimensions/Weight||15 x 5 x 60 inches/2.74 pounds|
With ITSoft mop, you can ensure a deeper cleaning cycle for your house to keep up the look and hygiene. To understand more about its features, check out this video here:
15. Akoma 360-Degree Dust Mop
While most mops are great for wet cleaning needs, you don’t always want to get things wet. With Akoma mop for dust-loaded floors, you get a reliable cleaner that can also be used for dry dust cleaning. The 360-degree mop swivel design can easily get under the sofa or your favorite coffee table.
The strong water-absorbent effect helps you keep the concrete floors clean without the need to mop twice. The double-sided mop ensures that you get access to both deep cleaning and normal cleaning experience. Backed by a superb suction feature, the mop can absorb large quantities of water with ease.
- Microfiber consists of PP fiber to easily pick the small trash particles
- Ideal for a range of floor types
- A long handle can be maneuvered at any angle
- Design that can easily be disassembled
- Lightweight design that doesn’t weigh down your hands
- The thermostatic handle is wrapped within a special, comfortable material
- Cleaning head doesn’t actually stay flat during the cleaning cycle
|Mop Material||Steel Handle, Plastic Mop Head|
|Product Dimensions/Weight||16.9 x 5.8 x 3.8 inches/2 pounds|
16. Swopt Store 18” Dust Mop
(Best for Polished Floors)
Polished floors need mops that ensure sensitive cleaning without deteriorating the shine of the same. With the Swopt mop, you get access to a microfiber cleaning product that ensures dual-action cleaning while picking up any dust or pet hair with ease.
The mop can safely be used on laminate, tile, or wooden floors without compromising on the polishing effect. The interchangeable handle can easily be disassembled to ensure that there is no issue when organizing your closet. It also comes with a lock-in release button to ensure easy cleaning of the mop.
- Snap-lock cleaning technology that doesn’t come off
- Pocket-friendly pricing for the feature it brings
- One handle for mop, broom, & deck brush
- Reusable microfiber dust pads for economic investment
- Lifetime warranty by the manufacturer
- Sturdy steel-based handle that doesn’t bend or break
- Handle locking function can be a tad glitch
|Mop Material||Steel Handle|
|Product Dimensions/Weight||61.5 x 12.7 x 3.7 inches/3.3 pounds|
|Brand||Cleveland Swopt Cleaning Co.|
Are you wondering how this dust mop works and the feature it brings! To help clear your doubts, check out this video here:
Things To Consider When Buying The Best Mop For Concrete Floors
While buying the best mop for concrete floors, many people consider the price as a major factor and pick a random mop that fits their budget. However, there are lots of factors other than the price that you should keep in your mind. Here I am going to share the same.
A mop isn’t something that you can buy over and over again. So, while buying one, you will have to make sure that the product will serve you for long enough. Thus, before making the mop yours, you should always check its overall construction. If it does not feel durable at all, then avoid it and move to the next option.
Easy To Use
Cleaning up a bigger space, especially the rooms of the kid, can be pretty daunting. Hence, you will have to opt for such a product that does not give you a hard time while cleaning the concrete floors. You can opt for a product that is both lightweight and comes with a movable head. It will enhance your overall mobility and help you to finish the job quickly.
Most of the time, the manufacturers tend to use either cotton or microfiber pads to manufacture the mop head. So, which one is more efficient? Well, the cotton-made ones are a lot better than the microfiber ones, as they can lock dirt and dust quite easily. Moreover, they are much easier to maintain.
There are two different types of pads of mops available in the market – dry and wet. The drier ones generally work more proficiently in the aspect of cleaning grouts or stains from the core of concrete floors. Conversely, the wet pads are better for cleaning liquid, dirt, and dust. So, you will have to choose one of them depending on your sole purpose.
Ease Of Maintenance
The mops tend to get dirty too quickly. Hence, to reduce your overall pressure, go with a product that is easy to maintain. You can also buy a machine-washable mop. Don’t forget to know more about this aspect by either asking the retailer or checking out the customer reviews.
Availability Of Accessories
Many of the modern-day mops feature a bucket with wheels or drainage outlet for more convenience. Moreover, some of them also come with a few extra refills and a handle system to help you to pull it efficiently without hurting your backside. So, make sure to check out if your favorite model has any extra components or not!
Do you have some questions on your mind related to the best mop for concrete floors? Here are a few answers for you!
The Bottom Line
While all the mops on the list are the best, I liked the Microfiber Turbo-Mops Dust Mop the most. The best thing about this mop is that it is machine washable and eco-friendly. It comes with 2-microfiber refills and 2-scrubbing pads. This best mop for concrete floors is ideal for all floor types.
You can also choose any other mop as per your needs. I hope my efforts have helped you to choose the best mop for concrete floors that can be used on any surface. So, what are you waiting for? Choose the right model and maintain the shine of your concrete floors.
All the Best!