The best vacuum cleaners under $200 will help you maintain the pristine look of your floors, yet you don’t need to spend too much on them. It is essential for cleanliness, and necessary for the health of your kids, pets, and yourself.
But that begs the question, how do I get a reliable but affordable vacuum cleaner?
Well, you are in luck as here is a review of the best vacuum cleaners under $200 and a buying guide. I hope you will have found an appliance that meets all your needs by the time you are done reading this.
But before I get to the core of this piece, here are the pros and cons of the different types of vacuum cleaners.
- How To Clean Shark Vacuum Filter – Must-See Guides For Your Home 2021
- Top 15 Best Vacuum Cleaners For Cat Litter Reviews 2021
- Top 15 Best Carpet Sweepers Reviews 2021
- Top 18 Best Vacuums For Hardwood Floors Reviews 2021
- Top 15 Best Vacuum Cleaners for Hard to Reach Places 2021
- Top 15 Best Cordless Vacuum For Hardwood Floors 2021
- Top 15 Best Vacuum Cleaner for Concrete Floors to Buy 2021
- Top 15 Best Shark Stick Vacuums Reviews 2021
Types of Vacuum Cleaners Under $200
Though canister and upright vacuums are the most popular, the vacuum world is filled with different kinds of machines for various purposes. Here are the benefits of each to help you narrow your field of devices.
- Upright Vacuums – Upright vacuums are the most popular, and you can catch them at almost vacuum stores. They are easy to use, and they pack quite a punch. They have bigger dustbins and can be used for heavy messes. However, they happen to be quite weighty and will be quite hard for the elderly to use. Moreover, getting into tight spaces will be difficult compared to stick vacuums.
- Stick Vacuums – These are similar to upright vacuums when it comes to usage, but they happen to be lighter. They are the perfect choices for small apartments, or simply you want to vacuums that are easy to transport. Their compact design allows them to access tight spots to bring you excellent cleaning results.
- Canister Vacuums – If you are looking for gadgets with larger bins, I recommend canister vacuums. Transporting these vacuums is not a serious problem, and they seem to be quieter than upright vacuums. If you intend to buy them, you will need to prepare for your budget since the cost of maintenance is higher than others. Also, they will be challenging to use if you are familiar with upright vacuums.
- Handheld Vacuums – For spot cleaning, handheld vacuums are the best as they are light and easy to use. Their price is also acceptable. They are also ideal for above-floor cleaning, but they cannot handle large tasks.
- Robotic Vacuums – They are the most modern vacuum cleaners you can find on the market now. They are applied to the advanced technologies that help you reduce time to control them. They can automatically clean your house and recharge when they are dying. However, their speed cannot as quick as other vacuums.
Which Brands Are the Best for Vacuum Cleaners?
Most of the vacuums on this list are from reliable companies. By and large, you should buy from renowned companies as they have reputations to protect. Their products are reliable, and they will honor their warranties.
Shark is one of the best vacuum cleaner manufacturers. The machines are powerful; they are reliable and have a lengthy warranty; therefore, you can be comfortable when using products from this company.
I also recommend vacuum cleaners of the Bissell company. Bissell has been doing this (manufacturing vacuums) for well over a century now. You can trust their products, and that they will honor the warranty.
Eureka vacuums are also reliable, and the company is reputable. Besides, its customer service will respond to you as quickly as possible. The stick vacuums of this company are excellent. You can read more about stick vacuums here.
What Are The Best Vacuum Cleaners Under $200?
If you are seeking the best vacuum cleaners, let’s consider Shark and Bissell. They are “2 Kings” of the manufacturing vacuum cleaner industry because of high-end products and hassle-free customer service.
Eureka is also the right choice if you want to own a vacuum cleaner with an affordable price and attractive design.
Here is the list of the top 15 best vacuum cleaners and some features. Let’s read to have a closer look at them.
- Best Overall: Shark Navigator Lift-Away NV352 Vacuum Cleaner
“Lift-away design; easy to clean stairs; keeps dust and allergens in the dustbin; quickly changes cleaning mode and included crevice tool and upholstery tool.”
- Best Budget: Eureka NES215A Stick Vacuum Cleaner
“Designed with onboard crevice tool; lightweight; suitable for large and small spots; signature swivel steering and comes with washable filtration.”
- Best Handheld: Black + Decker Dustbuster Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
“Comes with lithium ion battery: can hold a charge for up to 18 months; uses less than 50 percent compared to others and equipped with rotating slim nozzle.”
- Best Canister: Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G Canister Vacuum Cleaner
“Large dustbin capacity; comes with blower port; suitable for deep clean carpets; a bagged canister vacuum and includes several accessories.”
- Best Cordless: Onson Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
“Features remarkable 20Kpa of suctions; multiple layers of filtration; pretty quiet while running and equipped with 2 different brush head.”
- Best Robotic: Coredy R550 Smart Sensor Robot Vacuum Cleaner
“Can control through a remote control; easy to access under furniture; can customize and schedule on demand and applied wet or dry function.”
- Best for Edge Cleaning: Bissell Cleanview Swivel 2252 Vacuum Cleaner
“Equipped with tripe action brush roll, scatter-free technology; easy to maneuver around obstacles; 13.5-inch cleaning path and replaceable filtration.”
- Best Bagged: Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Upright Vacuum Cleaner
“Can operate productively on various surfaces; bult-in on/off switch; prompt to access under furniture and collects more debris thanks to X: vacuum bags.”
- Best for Outdoors: Vacmaster VBV1210 Vacuum Cleaner
“Fast to convert it to handheld blower; comes with a wide range of accessories; large on/off button; made of solid polypropylene and equipped with casters.”
- Best Stick: Shark Rocket HV301 Stick Vacuum Cleaner
“Hard to lose power and suction; can transport without any effort and easy to reach high areas and access under or around furniture.”
- Best Vacuum and Mop Combo: Bissell 2747A PowerFresh Vacuum Cleaner
“Can vacuum and steam at once; able to get rid of 99.9 percent of bacteria and germs; capture and keep debris in place and comes with attachments.”
- Best for Allergies: Ovente ST2000 Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner
“Equipped with HEPA filtration system can eliminate nearly 100% of particles; include high-end accessories and the hose can swivel 360 degree.”
- Best Bagless: Hoover Linx Cordless BH50010 Vacuum Cleaner
“Power source is fade-free lithium ion battery; recline handle allows to reach further; easy to access edges and simple to carry room-to-room.”
- Best for Pet Hair: Eureka NEU562A FloorRover Upright Vacuum Cleaner
“Simple to reach narrow places; designed with easy-glide big wheel; never loses suction; removable dust cup and includes 16-inch.”
- Best for Stairs: Geemo H594 4 In 1 Corded 1.2 Liters Vacuum Cleaner
“Quick to transfer into handheld vacuum; 17000PA suction; suitable for multiple floors; designed with swivel steering and includes premium filtration system HEPA.”
Best Vacuum Cleaners Under $200 Comparison Table 2021
This is the comparison chart of the top 15 best vacuum cleaners under $200. You should read it to compare to each other easily.
|Best Vacuum Cleaners Under $200||Dimensions (inches)||Weight (pounds)||Types||Warranty|
|Shark Navigator Lift-Away NV352 Vacuum Cleaner - Best Overall||15 x 11.4 x 45.5||12.5||Upright vacuum cleaner||5 years|
|Eureka NES215A Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Best Budget||45.87 x 9.65 x 5.63||4||Stick vacuum cleaner||1 years|
|Black + Decker Dustbuster Cordless Vacuum Cleaner - Best Handheld||17.25 x 5.5 x 7.75||2.6||Handheld vacuum cleaner||2 years|
|Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G Canister Vacuum Cleaner - Best Canister||9 x 17.5 x 11.63||11.6||Canister vacuum cleaner||1 year|
|Onson Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Best Cordless||26.77 x 8.86 x 6.3||3.08||Stick vacuum cleaner||1 year|
|Coredy R550 Smart Sensor Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Best Robotic||12.6 x 2.76 x 12.6||9||Robotic vacuum cleaner||1 years|
|Bissell Cleanview Swivel 2252 Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Edge Cleaning||13 x 14 x 44.5||18.01||Upright vacuum cleaner||2 year|
|Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Best Bagged||6 x 13 x 35||9||Upright vacuum cleaner||1 years|
|Vacmaster VBV1210 Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Outdoors||18.44 x 20.52 x 24.49||25.9||Canister vacuum cleaner||1 years|
|Shark Rocket HV301 Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Best Stick||10.5 x 9.8 x 46||7.6||Upright vacuum cleaner||5 years|
|Bissell 2747A PowerFresh Vacuum Cleaner - Best Vacuum and Mop Combo||9 x 11 x 46.5||13.57||Upright vacuum cleaner||Not specified|
|Ovente ST2000 Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Allergies||15.5 x 10 x 11.5||14||Canister vacuum cleaner||1 year|
|Eureka NEU562A FloorRover Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Pet Hair||12.5 x 12.5 x 45||18.2||Upright vacuum cleaner||5 years|
|Hoover Linx Cordless BH50010 Vacuum Cleaner - Best Bagless||10.63 x 8 x 25||10||Stick vacuum cleaner||2 years|
|Geemo H594 4 In 1 Corded 1.2 Liters Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Stairs||17.68 x 13.46 x 7.56||6.89||Stick vacuum cleaner||2 years|
Best Vacuum Cleaners Under $200 Reviews 2021
Here is what you have been waiting for. These are my top 15 best vacuum cleaners under $200, and I am confident you will find a reliable device here.
1. Shark Navigator Lift-Away NV352 Vacuum Cleaner
First, this is not only a good-looking machine, but also is one of the most excellent vacuum cleaners under $200 in the list. It will help your cleaning task become easier and more comfortable.
The Shark NV352 has Shark’s proprietary lift-away technology allowing you to use it as a canister vacuum. The lift-away design allows for above cleaning, and also reduces the weight of the machine.
This product is also applied to brush roll shutoff that is able to transfer cleaning mode from deep carpets to bare floors quickly.
It has a HEPA filter, which is a rarity at this price, and the unit has an anti-allergen seal that can capture 99.9 percent of particles. You can use it in a house with allergic persons. It also has a dusting brush, perfect for removing pet hair off upholstery, and suction release that allows you to adjust suction power.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
- Quickly transfer original design to canister vacuum cleaner
- Equipped with Anti-allergen complete seal technology
- Immediately switch deep cleaning mode to gentle cleaning mode
- Comes with accessories such as crevice tool and upholstery
- Powerful vacuum cleaner
- Can go through with years
- Easy to clean edges
- Simple to maneuver around the obstacles
- Allergic people can be comfortable when using
- It is quite heavy for you to carry its upright version
- The cord cannot be retractable
|Dimensions||15 x 11.4 x 45.5 inches|
|Dustbin Capacity||1.1 quarts|
|Cord Length||25 feet|
The Shark NV352 is a remarkable machine, but even then, you have to clean the beater bar severally. Here is a video reviewing this product.
2. Eureka NES215A Stick Vacuum Cleaner
The NES215A is a 3-in-1 device. First, it can work as a stick vacuum, as a handheld device for above-floor cleaning. Besides, you can customize it for a stair vacuum that allows you to carry it without using muscles.
Nonetheless, there is more to this device other than it being a 3-in-1 device. Its weight is just 4-pounds and thus will come in handy when working for extended periods. This product is equipped with swivel steering increasing maneuverability and I believe that will be vital when cleaning around furniture.
The cleaner head has a “capture nozzle,” which is a fancy name for a large suction channel. The large opening in the head comes in handy when it comes to picking large debris. This nozzle is the perfect choice for area rugs, hard floors, and low pile carpets.
Its power suction is 2 amp that enables you to pick messes promptly, and the filtration system can be washed for budget-friendly and increase the air’s quality.
- Features 3 functions in 1 product
- Suitable for those who are struggling with heavyweight
- Designed with swivel steering
- Can suck up large debris with ease thanks to the 2-amp motor
- It has superb suction
- Versatile and can work as a handheld, stair, and stick vacuum
- Working on diverse surfaces is not the problem
- Its head is quite small for large floors
- You might need to pass it several times for stubborn messes
|Dimensions||45.87 x 9.65 x 5.63 inches|
|Dustbin Capacity||Not specified|
|Cord Length||18 feet|
3. Black + Decker Dustbuster Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
The best vacuum cleaner under $200 for spot cleaning is this Black + Decker CHV1410L. It is a handheld cordless vacuum that will make short work of messes.
With a lithium-ion battery, you will appreciate the longevity. It can hold power for up to 18-months, which is pretty impressive. This product comes with a charging base that allows you to charge fully in just for 4 hours.
The Smart Charge technology is also impressive as you will only use 50% of the energy. It is applied the cyclonic action to maintain the filter clearness and its powerful suction. Finally, you will like that it is powerful. It picks large and small debris on hard floors and plush carpets.
- Can hold battery power for up to 18 months
- Applied smart charge technology
- Equipped with rotating slim nozzle
- The dust bowl and filter are removable and washable
- The battery lasts long and saves energy
- It is ideal for getting into tight spots
- Understandable instruction
- Its price will encourage you to buy
- You cannot replace its battery
|Dimensions||17.25 x 5.5 x 7.75 inches|
|Dustbin Capacity||20.6 ounces|
|Battery Type||Lithium ion battery|
|Color||Blue and white|
The battery of the CHV1410L happens to last about 3 to 4-years after which people buy a new device.
4. Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Next on this list of the best vacuum cleaners under $200 is the Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G. It is best for hard floors. Therefore, only purchase this is if your house is majorly hard floors.
You can use the Mighty Mite as a vacuum or as a blower ideal for use in garages where dirt accumulates. This versatility is not present on most machines, and it is nice to have. As a canister vacuum, it is light and has a relatively large bin. It also happens to be quiet, and you can use it in areas where silence is paramount.
I believe you will also appreciate the hose as it is long. It allows for more straightforward above-floor cleaning, and you can attach attachments with ease. With a 12-amp motor, it not only features a remarkable suction power but also reduces your cleaning time.
- Comes in the bagged vacuum cleaner
- Gets rid of both small and large debris with powerful suction
- All accessories can be kept onboard storage
- Provides you suction power and blower port
- Equipped the 3-layer filtration bag system to protect your health
- Perfect for hard floors
- A little assembly is required
- The plastic build is durable
- You can easily find the needed tools
- Easy to carry on the stairs
- You should not use it on carpets
|Dimensions||9 x 17.5 x 11.63 inches|
|Dustbin Capacity||2.5 liters|
|Cord Length||20 feet|
The Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G is a favorite canister vacuum to many people. I welcome you to watch the video below to understand why.
5. Onson Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
If you want to find a cordless vacuum cleaner that allows you to transport it easily, don’t miss this Onson Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner.
First, you will enjoy the conveniences of a cordless unit. You will not be tethered to an outlet, and you can use it in areas without outlets. As for the battery life, you will love the standard 25 to 40 minutes depending on the mode.
You will also appreciate that it is a lightweight machine. At 4.5-pounds you can control it for hours with ease. Moreover, it has 2 different brush heads, which will come in handy when cleaning carpets and hard floors.
And speaking of cleaning, it comes with a few layers to capture and trap nearly 100 percent of dust to prevent allergens from exposing up to 0.3 mm of dirt. You will appreciate the LED lights as they illuminate dark areas. Finally, it swivels and operates at lower frequencies for pleasant cleaning experience.
- Provides you 20Kpa suction power
- Easy to operate it under or around the obstacles
- Just takes you 4-5 hours to charge its battery
- Can run continuously for up to 40 minutes
- The battery is 2200mAh
- The filter is replaceable and washable
- Easy to dispose of trash with one click
- It has a HEPA filter for superior indoor air quality
- Pretty quiet while running to avoid disturbing other people
- Works efficiently on a variety of surfaces
- Can carry on stair without making any effort
- You should clean its brush regularly to prevent hair from getting stuck in it
|Dimensions||26.77 x 8.86 x 6.3 inches|
|Dustbin Capacity||More than 2 cups|
|Battery Type||2200mAh lithinum battery|
6. Coredy R550 Smart Sensor Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Just when I believed I had seen it all, Coredy blows me away with this robot vacuum that mops, sweeps, and vacuums. Few devices can do that much. It is a slim device for cleaning under furniture, and it has a slew of features.
First, you will love the superb runtime. At 120 minutes, it can complete a full house clean up before it has to charge. For convenient cleaning, you can set up the timetable that allows it to run while you are absent, and then you will have a clean house right after you come back.
It has 5-cleaning modes for the various cleaning tasks, and you can set it to clean pet-hair, edges, spot cleaning, and mopping.
The beater bar also piqued my interest thanks to the auto-clean technology that saves you the trouble associated with pet hair. Finally, its maximum suction power is 1400Pa to increase its effective cleaning but still quiet under 60dB. It has an auto-lift cleaner head that adjusts it to the surface you are cleaning.
- Equipped with 3 functions in 1 product: sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping
- Designed with a 3-point cleaning system and dual edge-brushes
- Applied auto-lift function to clean on carpets
- Remarkable suction power but still quiet
- Self-charging technology
- Can constantly clean for up to 120 minutes
- Its thin design allows it to clean under furniture without collision
- It has a high-efficiency filter
- The drop technology does cleaning with care a possibility
- Easy to clean in edges
- Versatile use with 5 productive cleaning modes
- You need to be careful to use it on shag carpets
|Dimensions||12.6 x 2.76 x 12.6 inches|
|Dustbin Capacity||500 ml|
|Battery Type||2600mAh Li-ion battery|
|Color||Black and dark blue|
Here is another review reiterating that the Coredy is the best robot vacuum cleaner under $200.
7. Bissell Cleanview Swivel 2252 Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Edge Cleaning)
If you have worked with vacuums before, then you know that most struggle when it comes to edge cleaning. Well, the Bissell 2252 excels in this area and as such it have to be on the best vacuum cleaners under $200 list.
Compared to most devices on this list, the Bissell 2252 happens to be the best in terms of reach. It has a 27-foot cord which will come in handy when cleaning large areas. It also has a substantial 6-foot hose which is perfect for cleaning above-floor areas.
Other than reach, you will also appreciate the scatter free technology as then you can clean large debris without worrying about it scattering all over. As for attachments, it has a crevice tool to help you tidy up pet hair effortlessly.
- You will donate 10 USD to the pet foundation to save homeless pets
- Equipped with the triple action brush roll
- Applied scatter-free technology to suck up considerable debris
- Comes with a 13.5-inch cleaning path
- A 6-foot hose length
- It has a large cleaning head, and you can clean large areas in a few passes
- It is a powerful suction
- The filter system is washable and replaceable
- Cleaning difficult-to-access areas is a piece of cake
- You just can replace the filter in style 1214
- You have to collect the cord on your own after using it
|Dimensions||13 x 14 x 44.5 inches|
|Dustbin Capacity||1 liter|
|Cord Length||27 feet|
Watch this video to know more about the product:
8. Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Upright Vacuum Cleaner
If you are looking for a bagged upright vacuum cleaner, then this Oreck Xl2100RHS is ideal. It is designed for XL vacuum bags that allow you to gather more and more dust and debris, and you don’t have to replace this bag frequently. At 9 pounds, you will not feel the weight even after using it for an hour.
The slim design allows you to clean in tight spots, and also helps with storage. This product also equipped with on/off switch that is built-in into the handle that enable you quickly to control. Its cord is 35 feet; therefore, you can freely carry room-to-room without hassle.
Other than the slim design, the Oreck XL2100RHS happens to be perfect for edge to edge cleaning thanks to the side brushes. It also has a bumper which will protect it against bumps. Finally, it also can slay flat to clean under furniture and beds.
- Integrated on/off switch into the handle
- It has a long cord at 35 feet
- Disposable XL vacuum bags
- Low-profile design
- It has a helper handle, which makes vacuuming a breeze
- It is light, allowing for extended periods of use
- The bags are large and are affordable
- Easy to access under furniture
- Can use on diverse surfaces
- You need to buy bags if you want to replace it
- There is no filtration system
|Dimensions||6 x 13 x 35 inches|
|Dustbin Capacity||XL bags|
|Cord Length||35 feet|
You need to see this video review about this product before purchasing it.
9. Vacmaster VBV1210 Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Outdoors)
If you are looking for a device you can use outdoors, I recommend the Vacmaster VBV1210. It is a commercial vacuum/blower, but it happens to retail for less than $200. As a blower and vacuum appliance, you will appreciate the versatility
The VBV1210 also packs quite a punch. First, it has a 5HP motor that will make short work of all cleaning tasks, and the blower can get up to 210MPH. You will also appreciate the capacity. I believe a vacuum is as good as the capacity and the Vacmaster can hold quite a lot. It has a 12-gallon tank, and you can clean large areas with ease.
The Vacmaster sits on 4-caster wheels that swivel increasing the portability. Moreover, it is designed with an extra-large drain port that helps you reduce the time for clearance. As for noise, it has a sound diffuser for better cleaning experience.
- Comes in remarkable dustbin capacity
- Constructed of solid polypropylene
- The blower power is 210 MPH
- Designed with the secure-fit hose system
- Comes with a lot of accessories
- The blower is detachable
- The drain port is substantial
- It is a versatile wet and dry vacuum
- Easy to carry
- Can store all accessories inside the tank to avoid missing
- It has a quite short 12-foot cord
|Dimensions||18.44 x 20.52 x 24.49 inches|
|Dustbin Capacity||12 gallons|
|Cord Length||12 feet|
Are you curious about this product? If you are, let’s check this video out.
10. Shark Rocket HV301 Stick Vacuum Cleaner
If you are bored with canister and upright vacuum cleaner, finding a stick vacuum will be a perfect choice. This Shark Rocket HV301 is the product you are looking for.
As a stick vacuum, it is best for light cleaning and for getting into tight spots. The low-profile base can get under furniture, and the lightweight design allows you to clean for more extended periods with ease.
The Shark HV301 happens to be corded; you will not experience downtime. The HV301 will also amaze you in terms of power with its 4.2 amp and 500 watts. Cleaning hard floors and carpets will be a walk in the park.
This product allows you to convert it into a handheld vacuum to clean the above-floor with less effort. Besides, its swivel steering is possible to clean around the obstacles and under furniture.
- You never have to worry about losing suction problem
- Fast to transfer it into a handheld vacuum cleaner
- The cord length is quite long
- Provide you strong suction power
- The control could not be better with fingertip controls
- Reasonable price
- Flexible uses
- Dustbin capacity is quite small
|Dimensions||10.5 x 9.8 x 46 inches|
|Dustbin Capacity||0.42 quarts|
|Cord Length||25 feet|
|Color||Gray and orange|
11. Bissell 2747A PowerFresh Vacuum Cleaner
(Best Vacuum and Mop Combo)
The next best vacuum cleaner under $200 is the Bissell 2747A. It features a vacuum and steam mop, and it is ideal for people who want to do more than vacuum. The steam cleaner is suitable for getting deeply embedded dirt and for sanitizing your floors.
Its steaming heat can get rid of 99.9 percent of bacteria and germs to return you pasteurized floors, and it is the best choice for those who have children.
The Bissell is for hard floor cleaning. It is not for above-floor cleaning or for cleaning carpets, but the performance on tiles, hardwood floors, and linoleum is remarkable. Included in the package is a washable microfiber which I recommend for daily cleaning. For the heavy pet messes, you should use the disposable pads.
The tank technology is also quite fascinating. This technology can maintain messes dry while you are steaming. You can customize the cleaning modes and steaming mode on demand thanks to digital touch control.
As for weight, it weighs 13.57 pounds, and you can use it for quite some time before you have to rest. Finally, you can buy odor eliminating scent discs to add wonderful scents to your home.
- Can vacuum and steam at the same time
- Comes with a scrubby microfiber pad and microfiber soft pad
- Able to eliminate nearly 100% bacteria and germs
- Keeps debris dry when using the steaming mode
- Equipped with easy digital touch controls
- Easy to use
- Suitable for those who have children
- Can use on various hard floors
- You can buy extra scent waters if you want
- Cyclonic captures and traps dust and dirt
- You just use it on hard floors
|Dimensions||9 x 11 x 46.5 inches|
|Dustbin Capacity||Not specified|
|Cord Length||Not specified|
|Color||White and green|
12. Ovente ST2000 Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Allergies)
If you are an allergen or there are allergic people in your family, you need to look for a vacuum cleaner with advanced filtration layers to protect all health. This product is equipped with a HEPA filtration system that can get rid of nearly 100 percent of microbe particles as tiny as 0.3 micrometers in diameter.
First, it is a powerful machine. With 1200-watts of air suction, there are rare things it cannot pick up but still maintain the low-noise level. The airflow-control works endlessly to provide you deep cleaning for surfaces in one movement.
It is only for hard surfaces yet comes with a few high-end attachments for tidying up a wide range of floors and an extended wand to suck up dust in difficult-to-access places.
You can easily control the on/off switch for active working, and the cord can automatically rewind. That such a convenient technology! The bin is transparent, and you will be able to tell when it needs emptying.
- Powerful suction with 1200 watts
- Can keep the low-noise level
- Equipped with the advanced HEPA filtration system
- The hose can swivel 306 degrees
- Comes with many attachments
- You can see the filters and know when they are dirty and need to be washed or replaced
- Returns you clear air house
- Eco-friendly vacuum cleaner
- The cord is retractable
- Simple to transport
- You have to pay extra attention when disposing of the dust cup to avoid dust fly through the air
|Dimensions||15.5 x 10 x 11.5 inches|
|Dustbin Capacity||4 cups|
|Cord Length||15.7 feet|
13. Hoover Linx Cordless BH50010 Vacuum Cleaner
Cordless vacuum cleaners always have certain benefits, and if you intend to buy it, don’t miss this Hoover Linx Cordless BH50010. I am sure you will not be disappointed.
This product comes with a fade-free lithium-ion battery that allows you to use interchangeable batteries for cleaning anywhere and anytime as long as they are full. The power control is designed right at your fingertips to help you quickly change cleaning modes.
Besides, you will not find it struggling to check the battery status since the battery fuel gauge is possible for you to check with a fast glance.
Another remarkable feature of the Hoover BH50010 is that it can stand on its own. Storage is, therefore, more comfortable, and you don’t have to worry about finding a place to rest when taking a break.
The performance has a brush roll with WindTunnel technology that you can pick up fine debris and pet hair from carpets to solid floors with ease.
- The power source is a fade-free lithium-ion battery
- The panel control is built-in right at the handle
- Applied WindTunnel technology
- Can reach edge for thorough cleaning
- Low-profile design
- It has a large opening for collecting large debris
- It is a cordless vacuum, and you can use it in areas without outlets
- Easy to access under furniture
- Operates efficiently on diverse surfaces
- You cannot use it to clean above-floor
|Dimensions||10.63 x 8 x 25 inches|
|Dustbin Capacity||1.5 cups|
|Battery Type||Fade-free lithium-ion battery|
Watch this video to know more about the product:
14. Eureka NEU562A FloorRover Upright Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Pet Hair)
Finally, we have this tank of a vacuum, the Eureka NEU562A upright vacuum. First, it has a slew of convenience features. These features include the easy-glide wheels that make pulling the unit a walk in the park, the ergonomic handle helps you feel more comfortable when using it.
It is the best for pet hair, thanks to the unique self-adjusting spinning turbo blades that are better at hair pickup than most vacuum cleaners. This product comes with advanced swivel steering that allows you to maneuver flexibly, although it is an upright vacuum cleaner.
Finally, it has a multi-stage cyclone system that can separate large and small debris to ensure this cleaner cannot lose its suction. The filter is washable to save your budget, and the large dust cup allows you not to dispose of it often.
- Designed with large quick glide wheels
- Equipped with pet turbo brush to optimize picking up pet hair
- Applied advanced swivel steering
- Comes with multiple layers cyclone system
- The HEPA filter can capture and keeps 99.97 percent of allergens and dust in place
- It has superb suction
- Picking pet hair is a breeze
- It is easy to eliminate trash
- The filters can be removed and washed
- Simple to handle
- It cannot access under furniture and is not for above-floor cleaning
|Dimensions||12.5 x 12.5 x 45 inches|
|Dustbin Capacity||1.6 liters|
|Cord Length||30 feet|
Watch this video to know more about the product:
15. Geemo H594 4 In 1 Corded 1.2 Liters Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Stairs)
If you want a clean house, you cannot skip cleaning the stairs. To optimize the best cleaning result, this Geemo H594 will be a perfect gift for you.
This product is a 4-in-1 vacuum cleaner; therefore, you can customize it on demand. You will be impressed at its 17000PA suction power; you can suck up large debris without making any effort. You can use this item on area rugs, hard floors, and low-pile carpets.
There are 2 modes in one button to serve different cleaning needs. If you choose the downward button, it is an excellent choice for tidying up low-pile carpets, while the upward switch is for hard floors. It is also equipped with swivel steering for increased maneuverability.
The premium HEPA filtration system allows you to captures and trap microbe particles to protect your health. Besides, this filtration is cost-efficiency as it is washable.
- Provides you 4 types of cleaner in 1 product
- Equipped with a 4-stage filtration system can capture 99.99% of dirt and dust
- 17KPa suction power
- Flexible rotation vacuum cleaner
- Adjustable tube
- Versatile uses
- Can use on various surfaces
- Powerful suction to collect messes quickly
- Can clean above-floor
- It has smell plastic while running
|Dimensions||17.68 x 13.46 x 7.56 inches|
|Dustbin Capacity||1.2 liters|
|Cord Length||23 feet|
I hope these best vacuum cleaners under $200 are exhaustive and that you find a unit that meets your needs.
Here is a short buying guide that will come in handy when it comes to purchasing one of these bad boys.
Areas You Will be Cleaning
Other than the devices (see introduction), you also have to consider the areas you will be cleaning. If your house is 95% hard floors and 5% carpet, you should get a machine that is suited for hard floors. If your home is mostly carpeted, then get a gadget with a beater bar.
For above-floor cleaning, I recommend handheld devices as they are light and can work for hours. If you are cleaning outdoor areas, then invest in a machine that does that.
The point is that you should get a machine which is best for the areas you intend to clean.
You should choose a vacuum cleaner with quite strong suction power so that you can pick up a wide range of types of debris and save time for cleaning the house.
Corded vs. Cordless
You also have to decide between a corded and cordless device. A corded vacuum has the advantage over a cordless as you don’t have any downtime. You can clean endlessly without worrying about battery runtime.
The cord length is critical since it will decide how farther places you can access it. If you have a roomy accommodation, the medium corded-size is enough. Otherwise, the long cord is an excellent option
However, you have to fold and ensure you keep the cord out of the way when vacuuming. You are also tethered to an outlet.
As for cordless vacuums, you have the freedom to clean areas without outlets. You don’t have to concern yourself with folding or tripping on power cords. Nonetheless, they do have one shortcoming in that they are limited by the runtime.
If you are fancy of cordless vacuum cleaner, the battery runtime is one of the significant factors you need to pay extra attention to. The more energy the battery is, the longer time you can use the vacuum cleaner.
Bagged vs. Bagless
You also have to decide between bagged and bagless vacuums. When working with bagless vacuums, be ready for dust in the air when emptying. You also have to run fingers on the inside of the bin to remove any remaining dirt. Yes, they might be cheap to maintain, but disposing of the debris is tasking.
Bagged vacuums, on the other hand, allow for mess-free disposal, but you have to purchase disposal bags. By and large, they are slightly pricey to maintain.
Accessories increase the versatility of a machine. A dusting brush helps when it comes to cleaning soft surfaces, while a crevice tool helps with cleaning tight spots.
Yes, a machine with more accessories will be slightly expensive, but the results will be quite pleasant. If you are looking to sacrifice the accessories, then let it be a secondary machine.
Here, I will respond to some of the frequently asked questions about vacuums that retail for less than $200.
My Top Pick
That’s it, folks. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I wrote. The above machines will make cleaning a breeze and will not break your bank.
My top choice is Shark Navigator Lift-Away NV352 Vacuum Cleaner since it is equipped with lift-away technology and can capture nearly 100% dust and ultra-fine particles.
I welcome you to leave a comment below about your best vacuum cleaner under $200 and a few reasons why. I also welcome you to leave a comment below if you feel there is something I missed. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.