For years now, shoes are an integral part of fashion. From leather to suede, different types of material are used for the manufacturing of shoes. Every person has their favorite shoes that they like to wear for any occasion. For me, I fancy suede shoes, especially the Sperry.
I know that so many of you like this fabric too. It is flexible, comfortable, and can be adored for any wardrobe type. Primarily, thats one of the reasons why I chose them. However, when I talk about suede shoes, there is only one thing you cannot miss is the cleaning and maintenance.
Even though they are highly comfortable, cleaning them becomes the hardest part. You cant use regular shoe polish to clean your suede shoes. If youre struggling with the same problem, then there is good news for you.
Here, I have compiled this article that comprises the top 15 best suede shoe cleaner reviews, buying guide, and other vital information you need to know when buying a suede shoe cleaner. Without wasting much time, lets get started.
What Is Suede? Why Can’t You Polish It?
Suede is one of the popular materials used in the manufacturing of shoes. However, the material is often confused with leather, and thus, proper care for it is often negligent. The reason behind it is that both are made of calfskin.
Related Posts:no posts found
However, the major difference between leather and suede is that when the top part of the cow skin is subjected to foreign elements, it is considered as leather. On the other hand, for suede manufacturing, the calfskin is cleaned thoroughly and then brushed to define the characteristics of the material.
Applying polish to suede is perhaps the worst thing one can do as it ruins the nature of the material completely. Even though suede is also made from cows skin, it has an entirely different regime to be followed for taking care of the material and sustaining its nature.
What Is a Good Shoe Cleaner?
Each type of shoe has a different set of rules and tools in cleaning and taking care of. If you have Sperry shoes like me, learn how to clean suede Sperrys at home with proper tools.
If you are a fan of shoes, you would also know that cleaning them and taking care of them is not easy. One needs to ensure that they are dusted from time to time, polished, and even kept away from moisture. Here is where a shoe cleaner comes into play.
However, there are various cleaners available & not always two shoes would have the same cleaner. The power of the cleanser for a sports shoe would be entirely different from that of a suede shoe. Hence, a good shoe cleaner is the one that can get rid of all the dirt and grime that is stuck in your shoes. Further, it must be able to remove the toughest stains too.
How to Clean Suede Shoes & Properly Care for Them?
The craze for suede shoes among shoe lovers is not because they are the go-to wear, but because they make you look stylish and classy. They are very comfortable as well. However, when it comes to cleaning suede shoes, you should follow the following steps:
- The first thing you need to do for cleaning a suede shoe is to remove the dust particles and grit by brushing the surface of the shoes. Remember not to rub, but use light strokes and brush with the grain. For stubborn marks, you can use a little bit of pressure and move the brush in a swift back and forth direction to raise the flattened suede fibers.
- Next off, you need to use the suede eraser to remove any scuff marks or harder stains that are still present on the shoe. For this, you will need to put a fair amount of pressure and bear it down reasonably hard. Once you are sure that all the scuff marks have been erased, you can brush off the residue with a suede brush.
- Suede traps dirt quite easily. As a result, you need to shampoo suede shoes from time to time. You can use a suede shampoo to wash off the remaining dirt. Remember that its not advised to let the suede shoes in water. So, shampooing must be done only once in a while to preserve its texture and quality. You can dilute the suede shampoo and rub it in and then lightly wash it off.
- After washing, dry the shoes by inserting the newspaper in the shoes. The newspaper helps to absorb all the water that the shoes have taken in and dries it completely. However, it might take an overnight or two to completely dry the shoes.
- The final step of cleaning a suede shoe is by applying a protective spray. It helps to give a nice finishing touch and also prevent any mishaps. Further, it adds water resistance to the shoe. You can take your shoe and spray it at an elbow distance. Make sure the spray you use is an appropriate one to protect the color of the shoes. Once done, let it air dry, and you are all set.
How to Apply the Spray to Your Suede Items?
Suede is a luxury item. Due to this, it needs a lot of extra care. One of the best ways to protect your suede materials is by using a protective spray. It is readily available in any shoe store. Try to purchase the protective sprays for suede materials that are waterproof and silicone-based spray with a neutral color. Here are some of the essential tips to follow:
- Before spraying, make sure that the material you are about to spray to is dry and clean.
- Dont forget to do color testing as well. Test the spray in a small area at the back of the shoe to see if there is any drastic change.
- When you are done with testing, spray them even from the upper part; however, never over saturate.
- Use the brush to give an even tone in a single direction.
- After you spray, let it air dry for around 24 hours in a well-ventilated area.
Dos and Don’ts of Suede Cleaning
Suede is attractive, but at the same time, a notorious fabric when it comes to maintenance. The cleaning of suede shoes needs to be highly monitored. No scraping or rubbing of the mud. There are some dedicated items to clean the suede type fabric. Here are some important dos and donts to follow while cleaning the suede shoes.
- When suede shoes come in contact with water, you need to dry them immediately. Since Talcum powder has a great source of absorbing water, you can use them to soak the moisture.
- In case the shoes have marks for oil and grease, you can get rid of them by using vinegar. They saturate the stains and clean the marks immediately.
- If you dont want to take a risk using various solutions for suede shoes, then pencil erasers are the smart choice. There are suede erasers also available in the market. But dont give overpressure when you rub them. It causes some serious damage to the shoes.
- Are you worried if your shoes look old and tainted? You can give back an original look for the suede by using the aerosol suede dye. They can give you the best and fresh look for the shoes. Never try to polish them, as they may be reactive sometimes.
- One of the terrible mistakes is to give the suede shoes for outside cleaning. Even if the service provider or boot-polisher promises to clean them with the new brush, never give it to them.
- Suede shoes are not meant to be kept in an enclosed space. The extreme moist or dryness can form a susceptible environment in which the fungus can grow quickly. It can ruin the suede shoes, especially when not used for a longer time. Hence, keep the shoes exposed to the air.
- Never try to clean the suede shoes with water. Several cleaners are dedicatedly made for these types of shoes, like an aerosol cleaner.
Best Suede Shoe Cleaner Comparison Table 2022
The table below shows the difference between the 15 best suede shoe cleaners based on their special features. Lets consult this comparison chart to find the best product for yourself!
|Best Suede Shoe Cleaners||Type||Size||Brush Included|
|Jason Markk 3691 Suede Shoe Cleaner - Best Overall||Liquid||4 oz||Yes|
|Angelus 8 Ounces Suede Shoe Cleaner - Best-Budget||Liquid||8 oz||No|
|Crep Protect 200 ml Suede Shoe Cleaner - Best for Suede||Spray||200 ml||No|
|Angelus 8 Oz Suede Shoe Cleaner Kit - Best for Leather||Liquid||8 oz||Yes|
|RESHOEVN8R 4 Oz Suede Shoe Cleaning Kit - Best for Delicate Material||Liquid||4 oz||Yes|
|Gear Aid 36770 Suede Shoe Cleaner - Best for Timberland Boots||Spray||4 oz||Yes|
|TriNova 8 Oz. Suede Shoe Cleaner Kit - Best for Lacoste Canvas||Spray||8 oz||Yes|
|ShoeAnew 8 Ounces Suede Shoe Cleaner Kit - Best for Tennis Boots||Liquid||8 oz||Yes|
|Kiwi Nubuck Stain and Suede Shoe Cleaner - Best for Sneakers||Bar||2||No|
|Pedag 14447 Suede Shoe Cleaner Kit - Best for Stubborn Stains||Liquid||2.6 oz||Yes|
|Bickmore 8 Fl. Oz. Suede Shoe Cleaner - Best for All Nubuck Items||Spray||8 oz||No|
|Premium 8 Fl. Oz. Suede Shoe Cleaner - Best for Unfinished Leathers||Spray||8 oz||No|
|Jason Markk JM-3543 Suede Shoe Cleaning Kit - Best for Minor Stains||Bar||1||Yes|
|ECCO 100ml Suede Shoe Cleaner Conditioner - Best for Daily Care||Spray||3.3 oz||No|
|Otter Wax 5 Oz. Suede Shoe Cleaner - Best for Conditioning||Spray||5 oz||No|
What is the Best Suede Shoe Cleaner?
Here are some best suede shoe cleaners that you can lay your trust on. I have also provided their highlight features so that you can make a choice like a shot.
- Best Overall: Jason Markk 3691 Suede Shoe Cleaner
Eco-friendly, Non-toxic and biodegradable, Effective results
- Best-Budget: Angelus 8 Ounces Suede Shoe Cleaner
Multi-purpose cleaner, Affordable, Easy to use
- Best for Suede: Crep Protect 200 ml Suede Shoe Cleaner
Easy to use, Great results, Versatile cleaner
- Best for Leather: Angelus 8 Oz Suede Shoe Cleaner Kit
Ideal for multiple materials, Easy to use, Long-lasting results
- Best for Delicate Material: RESHOEVN8R 4 Oz Suede Shoe Cleaning Kit
No colored dye added, Highly concentrated, Safe to use
- Best for Timberland Boots: Gear Aid 36770 Suede Shoe Cleaner
Waterproof base, Suitable for all season, Great for stubborn stains
- Best for Lacoste Canvas: TriNova 8 Oz. Suede Shoe Cleaner Kit
Safe and effective, Multi-surface application, Value for money
- Best for Tennis Boots: ShoeAnew 8 Ounces Suede Shoe Cleaner Kit
Versatile cleaner, Saves time, Safe to use
- Best for Sneakers: Kiwi Nubuck Stain and Suede Shoe Cleaner
Great for stubborn stains, Easy to use, Ideal for all colors
- Best for Stubborn Stains: Pedag 14447 Suede Shoe Cleaner Kit
Waterproof base, Ideal for breathable membranes, Easy to use
- Best for All Nubuck Items: Bickmore 8 Fl. Oz. Suede Shoe Cleaner
Effective residue-free formula, Enhances the lifespan of shoes, Versatile cleaner
- Best for Unfinished Leathers: Premium 8 Fl. Oz. Suede Shoe Cleaner
Safe to use on all colors, Great results, Exceptional quality
- Best for Minor Stains: Jason Markk JM-3543 Suede Shoe Cleaning Kit
Convenient to use, Ideal for delicate suede, Works great in various types of stains
- Best for Daily Care: ECCO 100ml Suede Shoe Cleaner Conditioner
Eco-friendly, Incredible quality, Great results
- Best for Conditioning: Otter Wax 5 Oz. Suede Shoe Cleaner
Non-toxic, Ideal for all types of suede and nubuck, Easy to use
Top 15 Best Suede Shoe Cleaner with Reviews
Its time to drill in the detailed reviews of the 15 best suede shoe cleaners to deeply understand the features, pros, cons, and specifications of each product.
1. Jason Markk 3691 Suede Shoe Cleaner
People wearing suede shoes are aware of the fact that it requires high maintenance. If properly maintained, it will last for years. Considering the needs of such people, Jason Mark has launched a suede shoe cleaner, which ensures that the original condition of your shoe is retained.
Suede shoes are sensitive to chemicals and often suffer damage due to the use of solutions containing abrasives and harsh chemicals. To wipe out dirt from the midsoles, the shoe cleaner is armed with a handmade woodblock brush and synthetic bristles.
While cleaning delicate materials such as premium leather, nubuck, cotton mesh, suede, and nylon, use the Premium Shoe Cleaning Brush for cleaning without damaging the soft material.
- It doesnt include abrasives or chemicals
- It is completely biodegradable
- It works on every material
- Safe and easy to use
- Color of the shoe might change a little bit
|Item Dimensions/Weight||9*6*2 inches / 6 ounces|
Video: Jason Marks shoe cleaner solution and the brush is best suitable for shoes made out of delicate materials. It wipes out dust particles with ease without damaging your favorite pair of shoes. To better understand the usage of this shoe cleaner, check out the video.
Jason Markk 3691 Suede Shoe Cleaner with Eco-Friendly Make:
2. Angelus 8 Ounces Suede Shoe Cleaner
If you are someone who has a huge collection of shoes ranging from suede and nubuck shoes to shoes made out of leather, Angeluss shoe cleaner would be the best product for you. This multi-purpose shoe cleaner works on every surface, even on carpets. The bottle contains 8 ounces of a concentrated formula that provides the best cleaning service.
With a relatively low price, it possesses all the characteristics of being a good shoe cleaner as it cleans soles as well as sidewalls equally. It is tough enough to remove ink stains without harming the material of your shoes. Customers who have used this product have highly recommended it since it doesnt leave residue behind or over-dry the material.
- It is available at reasonable prices
- It can be used on soles and sidewalls of sneakers
- It is safe to use on various materials
- Gentle cleaner
- Multi-purpose cleaner
- Easy usage
- Doesnt polish, leaves a matte finish
|Item Dimensions/Weight||2*2.2*7.5 inches / 0.16 ounces|
Video: Undoubtedly, it is one of the best shoe cleaners available in the market. Also, it suits the pocket of a large number of customers. If you still have any doubt, check the video posted.
Angelus 8 Ounces Suede Shoe Cleaner for Gentle Cleaning:
3. Crep Protect 200 ml Suede Shoe Cleaner
(Best for Suede)
Though suede shoes come in numerous shapes, sizes, and colors, theres only one way to ensure they last for years. It is by caring and cleaning them properly. The Crep Protect Suede Shoe Cleaner comes with nanotechnology that creates a protective barrier that is responsible for protecting your shoes from stains or harsh rains.
Once you spray the liquid over the surface of your shoes, it fabricates an invisible layer that prevents stains and the percolation of liquid. To get the best results, a double coating is highly recommended. A single application of the solution will work for two weeks. Youll be able to retain the new and fresh look of your shoes even during monsoons.
- It creates a barrier between your shoes and outside liquid.
- It protects your shoes from future stains
- It dries up quickly
- Best suited for suede shoes, Unisex
- 100% fabric-friendly
- Lasts for two weeks
- Might not be suitable for leather shoes
|Item Dimensions/Weight||2*2*6.7 inches / 7.2 ounces|
Video: Crep protect suede shoe cleaner is the ultimate solution to all the difficulties that you face while trying to protect your shoes from dirt and stains. If you are not confident about the product, take a look at the video.
Crep Protect 200 ml Suede Shoe Cleaner for Complete Protection:
4. Angelus 8 Oz Suede Shoe Cleaner Kit
(Best for Leather)
If you are looking out for a product that cleans as well as creates a perfect surface for leather material, then youve come to the right place. Angeluss shoe cleaner is the ultimate solution to all your problems. It is ideal for prepping as well as cleaning shoes made out of leather.
Angeluss kit comprises the 8oz cleaner bottle, premium cleaning brush, and a microfiber towel. What makes the kit versatile is the fact that it can be used on the buck, leather, suede, linen, rubber, nylon, canvas, satin, gor-tex, vinyl, and plastic. One use of this product will surely show you the results immediately. Angelas cleaner is reliable as it eliminates most of the stains making your shoes look like youve just got them from the market.
- It cleans up to ten pair of shoes
- It is the best kit for cleaning and prepping shoes
- It works amazingly on most of the materials
- Ideal for multiple materials
- Easy to use
- Long-lasting results
- Color of the kit may vary
|Item Dimensions/Weight||4.2*3.1*7.3 inches / 12.6 ounces|
Video: Now you know what to do when your child comes running to you complaining about their dirty shoes. Follow the video, step by step, to get ideal results.
Angelus 8 OZ Suede Shoe Cleaner Kit for Shoe Prepping:
5. RESHOEVN8R 4 Oz Suede Shoe Cleaning Kit
(Best for Delicate Material)
Whether you own a pair of shoes that cost $500 or $50, the fact is all pairs get dirty, and you cannot prevent it. Although you wont be able to prevent it, you can clean them to get the original look back. With the Reshoevn8r, you can do it right!
If you possess shoes made out of delicate materials, then Reshoevn8r is the best solution. It can clean almost all materials, including nubuck, suede, leather, and proves to be the best when it comes to cleaning.
Different types of materials need specialized brushes to clean the shoes effectively without causing any damage. To achieve it, the kit includes three types of brushes. Since the solution doesnt contain any colored dye, it further prevents the staining of shoes.
- The solution is highly concentrated and can be used for 50 pairs of shoes.
- It is a 100% natural solution that can effectively clean and condition all materials
- It is made from coconut, jojoba and other natural oils
- Best for leather shoes
- Includes three types of brushes
- Doesnt contain dye
- Ease of use
- Might not work on light-colored shoes
|Item Dimensions/Weight||8*8*2 inches / 12.8 ounces|
Video: The package consists of everything thats required to cater to your needs. This 100% natural, concentrated liquid has been prepared to tackle scum, dirt, and grease. Check out the video to know more.
RESHOEVN8R 4OZ Suede Shoe Cleaning Kit with 3 Brushes:
6. Gear Aid 36770 Suede Shoe Cleaner
(Best for Timberland Boots)
One of the best products to water-proof your timberland boots is Gear Aids shoe cleaner. Not only will it remove dirt and stains from the pair of boots, but it will also restore the original condition. A high-tech pair of boots requires high-tech maintenance as well.
You no more have to remain worried during outdoor visits about your shoes getting stained, scratched, and wasted. Also, it maximizes the level of breathability and keeps your feet dry and fresh all the time.
Gear Aids kit comprises a suede cleaner, water-proof spray, eraser, and boot brush. The water repellent has been specially designed to soften fabric and suede. Its highly concentrated liquid allows you to use it for a longer period.
- It works well on all materials
- It retains the original condition of the shoes
- It protects footwear from water and stains
- Increases breathability
- Versatile and easy to use
- Highly concentrated solution
- Doesnt last long
|Item Dimensions/Weight||6.5*2*10.2 inches /13.6 ounces|
Video: With the help of this kit, you can extend the life of your favorite pair of shoes. Whether diving in the sea, climbing mountains, or fishing, you wont have to think twice before going ahead with your adventure for the day. To understand how it works, play this video.
Gear Aid 36770 Suede Shoe Cleaner with High-Concentration Solution:
7. TriNova 8 Oz. Suede Shoe Cleaner Kit
(Best for Lacoste Canvas)
Have you been struggling to retain the original and shiny condition of your Lacoste Canvas shoes? Well, now you can heave a sigh of relief. TriNovas shoe cleaner kit takes care of your shoes by scrubbing off dirt and stains without damaging the surface.
Gone are the days when you used to scrub your shoes with a piece of cloth for hours. Now with the revolutionary TriNovas premium brush, you can wipe off the dirt from every nook and corner.
This shoe cleaner does wonder even on the soles of the shoes. Not to forget the magical service that TriNovas spray renders, it loosens grime and dirt, which can be scrubbed away easily.
- It can tackle 100 shoes at once
- It makes your shoe brand new
- It comes with a premium quality brush
- Safe to use on soles
- Multi-surface application
- Value for money
- Might not suit suede and nubuck shoes
|Item Dimensions/Weight||6.5*5*1.3 inches / 8 ounces|
Video: Trinovas shoe cleaner and deodorizer will provide you with the ultimate cleaning solution while keeping them fresh for long. Check out the video to know how the product works.
TriNova 8 OZ Suede Shoe Cleaner Kit for Soles:
8. ShoeAnew 8 Ounces Suede Shoe Cleaner Kit
(Best for Tennis Boots)
People often complain about the product, not giving desirable results. In some instances, they dont clean properly, or they change the original color of their shoes. However, ShoeAnew is so confident about their product that they offer a 30-day refund guarantee. This cleaner is specially designed for people who love to get their shoes dirty while playing tennis.
The kit includes a microfiber cloth and a nylon brush. The brush works on soft as well as hard surfaces. ShoeAnews solution is tough enough to revive its original condition but also non-toxic and environmental-friendly.
Be assured when it comes to cleaning of tennis shoes with this product! The solution will wipe off every stain while retaining the original white color. This highly concentrated solution is amazing for shoes made of washable materials such as hiking shoes, boots, dress shoes, or sandals.
- It is suitable for hard as well as soft materials
- It can clean 85+ shoes
- It comes with a 30-days money-back guarantee
- Powerful formula
- Dries up immediately
- Not suitable for suede shoes
|Item Dimensions/Weight||8*5.2*2.4 inches / 13.6 ounces|
Video: Our shoes get messy, just like our lives! That in no way means it cannot get back its previous quality. Know more from the video. ShoeAnew 8 Ounces Suede Shoe Cleaner Kit with Immediate Drying:
9. Kiwi Nubuck Stain and Suede Shoe Cleaner
(Best for Sneakers)
If you have to travel frequently and your shoes regularly come in contact with soil, then Kiwi has got your back. Theres no need to spend hours cleaning your favorite pair of sneakers. Kiwi brings you the ultimate solution in a compact size.
Kiwis stain eraser might look small but is powerful enough to remove tough oil stains. While cleaning, the eraser crumbles to ensure gentle and safe cleaning. One shouldnt question its ability due to its shape and size.
This small bar is capable of removing deeply rooted dirt and grime. Customers have reported that not only it removes stains, but it also takes away discoloration caused by a harsh chemical.
- It lasts up to 50 pairs of shoes
- It doesnt remove the original color
- It can be used for purse cleaning
- Compact and portable
- Easy to use
- Great results
- Not suitable for hard fabrics such as stiff leathers
|Item Dimensions/Weight||3.2*2.7*1.1 inches / 1.6 ounces|
Video: One of the best features of this product is its compact size, which allows one to carry it around with them. To make sure whether this product fulfills all your criteria for purchase, watch the video.
Kiwi Nubul Stain and Suede Shoe Cleaner with Long-Lasting Features:
10. Pedag 14447 Suede Shoe Cleaner Kit
(Best for Stubborn Stains)
Most people are slightly bent towards the color white when it comes to shoes as they go well on every outfit. And these shoes tend to get dirty too quickly due to their color. The task of cleaning becomes daunting if you do not possess the correct shoe cleaner kit.
However, Pedags shoe cleaner intends to make your task a little easier. The package comes with color care, a cleaner block, and a brush. Colour cares function is to brighten and restore the initial color and ward off water & dirt. The dual-sided brush allows separate cleaning for different fabrics since it has soft bristles at one side while hard bristles at another. Though the price is a little high, its totally worth it.
Pedags liquid has water-proofing features, which makes it suitable for high-tech materials.
- It refreshes all colors without adding pigment
- It is available in a wide range of colors
- It works very well for suede shoes
- Removes stubborn stains with ease
- Easy to use
- Double-sided brush
- A bit expensive
11. Bickmore 8 Fl. Oz. Suede Shoe Cleaner
(Best for All Nubuck Items)
Nubuck is durable yet vulnerable to sand, dust, and stains. If you want your shoes to look like a brand new pair every day, you have to take proper care of them. An excellent way to clean nubuck shoes is by using Bickmores shoe cleaner.
Not only does it remove water and oil stains, but it also softens and conditions them, making sure they last long. Not even a trace of residue is left behind by the shoe cleaner. The pair of shoes are going to look at their best after cleaning.
The process doesnt end with cleaning. The package comes with a Bickmore Gard that should be applied after cleaning. It protects boots, shoes, and accessories from stains and water.
- Bickmores shoe cleaner has expertise in erasing water and oil-based stains
- The best part is it doesnt leave any residue behind
- It grants a longer life to your favorite pair of shoes
- Stain and water repellent
- Versatile cleaner
- Softens and conditions them
- Not suitable for suede shoes
12. Premium 8 Fl. Oz. Suede Shoe Cleaner
(Best for Unfinished Leathers)
Shoes made out of unfinished leather calls for special care as it doesnt possess the protective covering of finished leather. Most of the people prefer wearing leather shoes as its a sign of wealth.
To take care of your super quality shoes, a superior formula is needed. Premium suede cleaner removes dirt, sweat, oil, and water spots effectively yet gently. Not only shoes, but this solution is also ideal for cleaning wallets, bags, belts, and even car interiors.
The suede cleaner is the only cleaner that prevents darkening of suede leather. The solution penetrates into the fiber and removes debris and soil while keeping the fabric supple and soft at the same time. The product has been subjected to stringent tests to ensure its safe for use on superior material.
- This particular cleaning solution is made of environmental-friendly ingredients
- It works on a variety of materials
- This superior cleaning formula is specially designed to clean suede and nubuck
- Best for leather shoes
- Deep cleansing of the fabric
- Provides 100% money-back guarantee
- Might require more prepping before application
|Item Dimensions/Weight||7.4*2*1.6 inches / 9.6 ounces|
13. Jason Markk JM-3543 Suede Shoe Cleaning Kit
(Best for Minor Stains)
Using harsh and highly concentrated solutions for minor stains on shoes is never advised. Why do you ask? Well, the reason behind it is that it might end up ruining the fabric. To take care of minor problems, Jason Mark has designed a suede cleaning kit.
This cleaning kit removes minor stains while ensuring the delicate material is not wrecked. Suede brushs bristle is made from horsehair, especially for cleaning delicate shoes. A bar and a comb are included in the suede shoe cleaning kit. First, you need to rub the bar on the shoes. Use the comb to clean and brush through the suede fabric.
People who have tried this product said it to be a solid investment. The absence of harsh chemicals makes the product best suitable for delicate suede shoes.
- It comes with soft horse-hair bristles for cleaning delicate surfaces
- It works with both suede and nubuck
- It smells great
- No rough chemicals
- Has a great fragrance
- Best for delicate shoes
- If there are deeply embedded stains, this wont work
|Item Dimensions/Weight||8*2*1.5 inches / 0.8 ounces|
Video: Separate materials require separate specialized tools to clean them. For delicate suede shoes, Jason Marks suede cleaning kit is the best fit. Watch the video to decide whether it fits your requirements or not.
Jason Markk JM-3543 Suede Shoe Cleaning Kit for Delicate Shoes:
14. ECCO 100ml Suede Shoe Cleaner Conditioner
(Best for Daily Care)
If you are someone who takes proper care of their shoes daily, you are aware of the struggle of finding a conditioner. Intending to clean, care & protect, ECCO has brought you a 100ml conditioner. ECCOs suede conditioner is specifically designed for renovating and protecting suede shoes that went through the repercussions of bad weather and time.
The conditioner washes away accumulated dirt, restoring its freshness. Also, it moisturizes, softens, and improves elasticity, preventing dryness of leather shoes. Just like you apply lotion to avoid dryness of skin, suede shoes also need protection against bad weather. So, using this product is highly recommended.
- It restores freshness of shoes
- It protects them from harsh weather
- It cleans accumulated dirt
- Incredible quality
- Great results
- Shoes might look unnatural bright in some cases
Video: The best part is, ECCO takes all the measures to ensure the products are environmental-friendly. However, the central idea is to make shoes comfortable. Play the video to learn how to use the product.
ECCO 100ml Suede Shoe Cleaner Conditioner for Harsh Weather Protection:
15. Otter Wax 5 Oz. Suede Shoe Cleaner
(Best for Conditioning)
One of the best products for conditioning is undoubtedly the Otter Waxs shoe cleaner with conditioning agents. The solution is alcohol-free, which makes it suitable for different types of nubuck and suede. Every blemish, stain, and odor can be removed by this nourishing treatment. It works amazingly on blemishes because it consists of a combination of Vitamin-C and aloe vera.
Regular application of the product will keep your shoes hydrated, increasing the time period between conditioning. Suede shoes react positively to it. If you follow the tutorial and invest 10-15 minutes, you will get the desired results. Since the product is US-made, it provides an extra guarantee.
- It is safe to use around pets and kids
- It is suitable for use on all types of suede and nubuck
- It works well on dark colors as well as light color shoes
- Non-toxic, environmental-friendly
- Conditions and cleans
- Blemish Repair
- In some cases, the dye comes off
|Item Dimensions/Weight||5.9*2*1.8 inches / 5.6 ounces|
Video: The hydrating solution made from witch hazel with aloe leaf and castile soap delicately cleans suede shoes while substituting essential nutrients and vitamins. Watch the video to get more details regarding the product.
Otter Wax 5 Oz. Suede Shoe Cleaner for Non-Toxic Usage:
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Suede Shoe Cleaner
There are some suede cleaning kits readily available for use. However, not all are good for all shoes. Hence, when you choose the cleaner for suede shoes, you need to check on various elements.
Listed are the few things to remember before the purchase of a suede shoe cleaner.
Shoe Type: There are different shoes available, and they come demanding different cleaning regimes to maintain the condition. Most commonly, there are athletic shoes, canvas shoes, leather shoes, Sandals, and crocs type. Depending on the type of shoes, you must pick the right cleaner. For instance, athletic shoes should be processed for waterproof cleaners only. But canvas shoes can be submerged in water for the cleaning process.
Ease of Use: You need to be careful when you clean the delicate material. Make sure that the cleaner is making the work easier and does not give you any hard time. Purchase cleaning kit that offers a one-stop solution for the respective shoes. Soft-bristled brushes and fabric cleaner solutions are some of the common items that will make your work easier.
Safety: A shoe cleaner will help you deal with all sorts of stains and dirt. But they will never cause any damage to your shoes. Always look for the instruction label and buy the cleaning kit that is safe for your shoes only.
Effectiveness: When it comes to picking the right show cleaner, always remember that there is nothing like one size fits all solution. You need to pick the shoe cleaner depending upon the type of footwear. An effective cleaner will be able to clean all types of stains while giving your shoes a long life.
Hence, always look for a shoe cleaner that doesnt affect the material of your shows. Dont forget to check the reviews and make sure the product is lab tested before finalizing your decision.
Odor: It may sound a little strange as none of the cleaners can smell pretty. But at the same time, after the drying period, they should not smell bad. The good cleaners never leave any odor in the shoes.
Discoloration: The most known waterproof spray can sometimes cause discoloring in the materials. Ensure that the products do not take away or peel off color from your suede shoes. The reviews come handy, so its a reminder for you to check the product. If you are not sure, lightly spray the cleaner at the back in a very small area to see if its reacting.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Cleaning suede shoes requires some deep understanding. Hence people ask many questions on the same. Here are some of the common questions asked.
My Top Pick
It is doubtless that all the products in this post work well, I like the Jason Markk 3691 Suede Shoe Cleaner the most. Not only this shoe cleaner can effectively remove various types of stains, but also safe to use as it doesnt contain any harsh chemicals. It is completely biodegradable and eco-friendly.
I hope this post can be of great help to you! If you have any problems or you want to share any tips, please send me a comment. Its my pleasure to answer your considerations, and please dont forget to share this post if you find it useful!