Are you seeking the best vacuum with a retractable cord? If yes, then this can turn out to be the best decision of your life.
Personally, I believe and even have experienced that retractable cord vacuum cleaners make things a tad easier to deal with as compared to a canister or upright vacuum cleaner. Whether it is reaching to the far off spaces, retractable cords do an excellent job of easing up the cleaning session.
Now, selecting the right machine for your daily cleaning needs can be a tad difficult, given the range of choices out in the market. To make things easier for you, I have narrowed down the number to the top 15 choices that are all worth a try depending on your personal cleaning needs.
But before I jump straight to review the products, here I have provided a quick insight into the vacuum cleaners with retractable cords.
How Do Retractable Cords Ensure Safety In A Vacuum Cleaner?
In a world where we are constantly bombarded with technology, you can always find a cord hanging here and there. While these cords can be a boon to mankind, given the fact that they connect you with a range of items, they can also be equally dangerous.
- Top 15 Best Vacuum Cleaner for Concrete Floors to Buy 2021
- Top 18 Best Vacuum and Mop Combo Reviews 2021
- How Often Should You Vacuum Your Home?
- Top 15 Best Suction Vacuum Cleaners To Buy 2021
- 11 Best HEPA Filter Vacuum Cleaners Tested by Experts 2021
- Top 15 Best Vacuum Cleaners For High Pile Carpet Reviews 2021
- Top 13 Best Bissell Vacuum Cleaners 2021
- Top 15 Best Cordless Vacuum For Hardwood Floors 2021
There could be issues such as the user tripping over the exposed cords or tangling that could eventually lead to the breakage of the cords. However, thanks to the retractable cord option, you can now get your house cleaning done safely.
When you are done cleaning your house, a simple push of the button can retrieve your long cord instead of you having to wrap up things manually. Plus, the vacuum cord wouldn’t be lying around haphazardly, leading to unfortunate falling instances. So, bringing home a vacuum cleaner with a retractable cord would be an ideal and safe option for your regular cleaning needs.
How Can I Protect My Vacuum Cleaner Cord From Being Chewed By My Pet?
It is a problem we all face every now and then. While the normal cord is nothing interesting for us normal folks, it could be something that drives the interest of your pet, especially if they are teething. Having a cord lying around exposed in such situations can bring you a chewed-up wire, which could also be dangerous at times when left plugged in.
To ensure this doesn’t happen with you, make sure you use the retractable variants of cords present in a vacuum cleaner, such as the ones listed in this particular review guide. Retractable cord vacuum cleaners efficiently lock in the wire within a storage cabin that cannot be opened or chewed upon by your pet, keeping things safe and problem-free for you.
How Does Any Retractable Cord Vacuum Cleaner Work?
Retractable cord vacuum cleaners house rotatable wheels within the machine’s storage space. These wheels work together in conjunction to release as well as retract the cord depending on whether you want to use it or wrap up things after you are done cleaning.
When the user pulls out the cord to extend the same, the ratchets present in the same lock in to prevent your cord from going back into the storage space. When needed, you can push in the button to send it back into its storage space.
Best Vacuum with Retractable Cord Comparison Chart 2021
Don’t you have enough time to check out the detailed reviews of the best vacuums with a retractable cord? Here is a comparison table of the top 15 vacuums with the specs for a quick review.
|Best Vacuums with Retractable Cord||Cord Length||Hose Length||Dust Capacity||Weight||Warranty|
|Hoover UH70120 Upright Vacuum - Best Overall||25 feet||8 feet||2.5 liters||16.5 pounds||2 years|
|Bissell 1825 Upright Vacuum - Best Budget||25 feet||6 feet||1 liter||15.4 pounds||3 years|
|Bissell 2156A Canister Vacuum - Best Bagless||15 feet||4.8 feet||2 liters||10.23 pounds||1 year|
|Bissell 2254 Upright Vacuum - Best for Pet Hairs||27 feet||8 feet||1 liter||19.06 pounds||Not Specified|
|Kenmore Elite 21814 Bagged Vacuum - Best Canister||26 feet||11 feet||Bagged||29.6 pounds||1 year|
|Hoover UH71250 Corded Vacuum - Best Upright||25 feet||16 feet||1.29 liters||16.1 pounds||1 year|
|Ovente ST2620B Bagless Vacuum - Best with HEPA Filters||16 feet||1.5 meter||Not Specified||13.2 pounds||Not Specified|
|Bissell Cleanview 24899 Upright Vacuum - Best Bissell||27 feet||6 feet||1 liter||19.11 pounds||3 years|
|Eureka NEU202 Upright Vacuum - Best for Carpet||25 feet||8 feet||2.1 liter||22.8 pounds||2 years|
|Bissell 1332 Upright Vacuum - Best for Hard Floors||25 feet||6 feet||1 liter||15.5 pounds||3 years|
|Miele C2 Canister Vacuum - Best for Upholstery||20 feet||5.5 feet||Bagged||19.46 pounds||3 years|
|Miele C3 Marine Corded Vacuum - Best Electric||24 feet||4 feet||Bagged||19.4 pounds||3 years|
|Bissell 27909 Upright Vacuum - Best with LED Lights||27 feet||7.5 feet||0.75 liters||21.6 pounds||Not Specified|
|Miele CX1 Bagless Vacuum - Best Miele||21 feet||12 feet||2 liters||19 pounds||7 years|
|Hoover UH70831PC Upright Vacuum - Best Hoover||25 feet||8 feet||1 liter||22.6 pounds||2 years|
What Are The Best Vacuums with Retractable Cords?
The best vacuums with retractable cord include Hoover and Bissell, as these vacuums are ideal for versatile cleaning. You need not spend on different vacuums for carpet and hard floors. You can also buy Kenmore and Ovente, especially if you want to buy a compact vacuum with HEPA filters.
Check out the top features of each model to understand how these vacuums stand against each other.
- Best Overall: Hoover UH70120 Upright Vacuum
“5-height adjustment options; System check indicator; Ideal for multiple surfaces.”
- Best Budget: Bissell 1825 Upright Vacuum
“A multi-cyclonic system ensures fade-free suction; Multi-level filtration system with a washable filter; The lightweight design makes it easy to carry.”
- Best Bagless: Bissell 2156A Canister Vacuum
“Integrated carrying handle; Airflow regulator; Lightweight and maneuverable design.”
- Best for Pet Hairs: Bissell 2254 Upright Vacuum
“Swivel steering makes cleaning around furniture easier; Ideal for edge-to-edge cleaning; Triple action brush roll for deep cleaning.”
- Best Canister: Kenmore Elite 21814 Bagged Vacuum
“Telescopic aluminum wand for hard to reach areas; 14-inch wide cleaning path; Exclusive stain grip feature enables the vacuum to rest on a stair.”
- Best Upright: Hoover UH71250 Corded Vacuum
“Deep cleaning power with 2-suction channels; Ideal for pet hairs; Multi-floor brush roll for optimum cleaning on carpets and hard floors.”
- Best with HEPA Filters: Ovente ST2620B Bagless Vacuum
“Fast, efficient, and powerful vacuum; Multi-level filtration system for fine dust particles; Convenient and eco-friendly.”
- Best Bissell: Bissell Cleanview 24899 Upright Vacuum
“Triple action brush roll for deeply embedded dirt and pet hairs; Easy empty dirt tank with a press of a button; Washable filters.”
- Best for Carpet: Eureka NEU202 Upright Vacuum
“12.6-inches wide cleaning path; Turning-dial button for 5-floor settings; LED headlights for dark spaces.”
- Best for Hard Floors: Bissell 1332 Upright Vacuum
“Effortlessly empty the dirt tank; Washable filters; Long-lasting multi-cyclonic system.”
- Best for Upholstery: Miele C2 Canister Vacuum
“6-setting suction control; Adjustable stainless-steel telescopic tube; Ergonomic carrying handle.”
- Best Electric: Miele C3 Marine Corded Vacuum
“4.5-liters FilterBag volume; 36-feet operating radius; Ideal for multiple flooring.”
- Best with LED Lights: Bissell 27909 Upright Vacuum
“Powerful pet hair pickup with a convenient design; Tangle-free brush roll; Hands-free empty dirt cup.”
- Best Miele: Miele CX1 Bagless Vacuum
“4-different suction power settings; Maintenance-free HEPA lifetime filter; 7-year manufacturer warranty.”
- Best Hoover: Hoover UH70831PC Upright Vacuum
“5-position carpet height adjustment options; Convenient bottom-release cup; 2-year warranty.”
Top 15 Best Vacuum with Retractable Cord Reviews in 2021
Now that you know what this guide is all about – let’s check out the detailed reviews of the best vacuum with a retractable cord.
1. Hoover UH70120 Upright Vacuum
Cords are often messy, especially when cleaning the house with a vacuum cleaner. With the Hoover UH70120 vacuum cleaner, you get an amazing vacuum cleaner backed by a retractable cord for mess-free cleaning experience.
Apart from that, this vacuum houses the classic wind-tunnel technology that creates the perfect suction to easily lift and remove the deeply embedded as well as surface debris. To make things more interesting and hygienic, this vacuum cleaner has a HEPA filter to trap in debris or particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Easy for room-to-room glitch-free cleaning
- Comes with 5-different options for height adjustments
- Transitions easily from hard floors to deep carpet
- A long cord that reaches different corners of the house
- Packs in a reliable bumper for zero scuff marks on your furniture
- Cleans easily along the edges
- Doesn’t work well with the high pile carpets
|Color||Green, Red, Silver|
|Surface Recommended||Hard Floor, Upholstery, Carpet|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 12 x 32.5 inches|
Bring home this lightweight device for your daily cleaning needs with the best features in place. Here is a video that explains more about its usage:
2. Bissell 1825 Upright Vacuum
If you are running on a monthly budget, having a high-quality vacuum cleaner can be something close to a dream. However, Bissell brings to you this budget option that houses all the hi-end features at a pocket-friendly price tag.
Backed by a wonderful brush roll with a triple-action feature, this vacuum cleaner loosens, lifts, as well as removes the embedded dirt. The machine is also ideal for pet hair removal from a range of surfaces. The scatter-free tech ensures that the dirt doesn’t spread out during the cleaning process.
- Backed by a powerful suction system with multi-cyclonic feature
- Long-lasting suction that doesn’t deteriorate with time
- Keeps the dirt locked into the bin with no leakage
- Takes away the hassle of wrapping up the cord
- Backed by a multi-level dirt filtration system
- Help reduce allergens and household dust particles
- One of the two filters isn’t washable
|Surface Recommended||Hard Floors, Carpet|
|Product Dimensions||13.2 x 13.5 x 44 inches|
With an easy to push around design, the Bissell vacuum cleaner takes away the hassle of problematic maneuverability. To know more about this machine, check out this video here:
3. Bissell 2156A Canister Vacuum
Often bagless vacuums have an uncompromised suction power that helps ensure efficient cleaning as opposed to their counterparts. One such amazing vacuum with a bagless feature is the Bissell 2156A. This dual-action retractable cord cleaner holds a massive dust-cup capacity for longer cleaning cycles.
Not just that, the cleaner allows an easy transition from hardwood floor cleaning to carpet cleaning in a jiffy. The filter is washable as well as reusable, making it a go-to option for regular use. The post-motor and dirt cup cleaning filter capture fine particles and dust with ease.
- Long cord for better reach
- It is easy to operate and use.
- Lightweight design with swivel steering for better maneuverability
- Integrated handle to be carried around with ease
- A corded electric variant that provides glitch-free suction
- Crevice tools for multi-surface cleaning
- Extenders for telescoping hose doesn’t lock in with a click feature
|Surface Recommended||Carpets, Hard Floors|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 11 x 12 inches|
With a 1-year manufacturer warranty, this machine is an ideal option that can get your cleaning done with minimal effort. This video explains more about its features and usage:
4. Bissell 2254 Upright Vacuum
(Best for Pet Hairs)
Pet hairs can be annoying, right? They get anywhere and everywhere and are hard to clean with regular vacuums. However, with Bissell 2254 vacuum cleaner with a retractable cord, you can keep these pesky little ruckus creators at bay.
Its triple-action rolling brush helps pick up pet hair without spreading it out. The scatter-free suction technology maximizes the pick-up action for deeply embedded dust. The machine is convenient and can easily be stored in a place of your choice, given its sleek design.
- Comes with a wide cleaning path for faster cleaning
- Packs in special tools for turbo cleaning and corner cleaning
- Comes with a replacement filter option
- Corded electric variant with no power glitch during cleaning sessions
- Easy to empty dust tank for convenient cleaning
- Comes with an extension wand to reach high places
- The belt tends to get heated pretty quickly
|Surface Recommended||Hard Floors, Upholstery, Carpet|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 14 x 46 inches|
Backed by a translucent dust cup, the Bissell vacuum cleaner allows better monitoring of your cleaning cycles. To understand better how this machine works, let us take a quick look at its features:
5. Kenmore Elite 21814 Bagged Vacuum
Canister vacuum cleaners generally pack in a better flow and suction rate for faster and easier cleaning. With Kenmore Elite 21814, you get a machine that is designed to clean the entire house regardless of the surface it works on.
The machine brings in a range of attachments for precise cleaning of dirt, dander, or hair particles from any surface you desire. Its unique suction design eliminates any chances of tangling in and around your vacuum’s brush. Apart from this, the HEPA filtration system makes cleaning hygienic and allergen-free.
- LED light to help detect whenever the bag is loaded
- An enhanced filtration system that traps 99.7% contaminants
- Helps with the reduction in pollutants that induce allergy
- Comes with a telescoping wand based of aluminum
- A lightweight device with an extendable wand that lengthens as required
- The handle is detachable for thorough cleaning of the car, furniture, or tight spaces
- The Pet tool is a tad flimsy for the price
|Surface Recommended||Hard Floors, Car, Furniture|
|Product Dimensions||27.76 x 17.91 x 13.98 inches|
With a wider cleaning area, the Kenmore 21814 vacuum cleaner will take away all your cleaning woes instantly. Check this video link here to get a better grasp of the features and usage:
6. Hoover UH71250 Corded Vacuum
Upright vacuums are designed to handle heavy-duty cleaning, given the top-quality build. With Hoover UH71250, you get a hassle-free upright vacuum with a retractable cord that requires just seconds to clean up amazingly after it.
The deep cleaning WindTunnel 2 Power technology helps create 2-different suction channels to help lift and remove the surface debris or even the deeply embedded dust particles. To ensure optimized cleaning sessions, this heavy duty vacuum cleaner comes with a brush roll for multi-floor cleaning inclusive of carpet cleaning as well.
- Extended reach for efficient cleaning including floors and ceilings
- Perfect for pet-related dirt and debris
- Comes with an odor-absorbing filter based on carbon
- High dust cup capacity that doesn’t require frequent emptying
- High-quality HEPA filtration media
- Ideal for corners and crevices for hidden dirt
- Poor locking mechanism for suction hose
|Surface Recommended||Hard Floors, Carpets|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 13.5 x 44.5 inches|
Bring home this lightweight cleaning device for your daily cleaning needs. Check out this video to know more about its features and usage:
7. Ovente ST2620B Bagless Vacuum
(Best with HEPA Filters)
With HEPA filters backing your daily cleaning needs, all you get is a clean home minus the pesky allergens. Ovente ST2620B is one such amazing retractable cord vacuum that fits the bill perfectly in terms of high-quality HEPA filters.
Apart from this, this HEPA filter vacuum cleaner makes use of cyclonic suction power that uses non-stop, powerful suction for all your deep cleaning needs. The machine can clean up your space in just one single pass. The advanced filtration system removes about 99.97% of the airborne particles.
- Packs in a range of premium attachments to clean up multiple surfaces
- Flaunts a multi-angle bendable brush for each reach into certain areas
- Suction control feature for energy usage reduction
- Comes with a 360-degree swivel hose with a telescopic wand as well
- Pet/sofa brush for deeper cleaning experience
- Crush-proof airflow control hose
- It is a tad heavy to be used for several hours
|Color||Black, Green, Orange, Red|
|Surface Recommended||Hard Floors, Upholstery, Carpets|
|Product Dimensions||15.7 x 11.4 x 13.4 inches|
With this eco-friendly and convenient vacuum cleaner, you can ensure you get your money’s worth of cleaning. Here is a video that elaborates more on its features:
8. Bissell Cleanview 24899 Upright Vacuum
Bissell is a proud producer of high-quality vacuum cleaners that get better with each release. One of these amazing options from the Bissell line is Cleanview 24899. This cleaner can easily loosen the deeply embedded dirt while ensuring that it gets straight into the bin without being spread out.
The machine also ensures edge-to-edge room cleaning leaving no space dirty or unhygienic. Apart from this, the large dust carrying capacity ensures that you do not have to empty the same every now and then. It comes with an easy to empty the dust cup.
- Specialized tools for pet dirt cleaning
- Extension wands for close cleaning on high-to-reach places
- A long power cord that doesn’t tangle during work
- Brush roll system for a glitch-free transition from hardwood to carpet
- Scatter-free technology to avoid additional mesh
- Easy-to-empty tank with the help of a button press
- Might burn the pet hairs when exposed to suction for long
|Surface Recommended||Hard Floors|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 14 x 46 inches|
With Bissell’s multi-cyclonic suction, you can take care of pet hair, dirt, or dander issues. Check out this video that explains more about its features:
9. Eureka NEU202 Upright Vacuum
(Best for Carpet)
Carpets come with both low and high pile threads that need to be cleaned with a reliable vacuum cleaner. To ensure your carpet isn’t destroyed, try out the Eureka NEU202 and watch how things go from dirty to super clean in a small-time frame.
Apart from its automated retractable cord feature, the machine comes with 5-selection dials for better floor cleaning. With its wide cleaning pathway, the vacuum cleaner can keep your space free of pet hair, dirt, or debris with few cleaning cycles.
- Lightweight design that can be easily lifted for complete house cleaning
- Extra-large dust carrying capacity
- Comes with a flip lid that makes it easy to empty the dust cup
- The filter can easily be washed with minimal maintenance costs
- Flaunts a crevice tool for corner cleaning
- Easily cleans up carpet, hardwood floor, upholstery, as well as tiles
- Scatters the lightweight debris such as feathers
|Surface Recommended||Carpet and Rugs, Hard Floors|
|Product Dimensions||13.78 x 13.4 x 44.5 inches|
This power speed model by Eureka for daily cleaning needs ensures that you do not have to pitch in the extra effort. This video explains more about the features and usage of the vacuum cleaner:
10. Bissell 1332 Upright Vacuum
(Best for Hard Floors)
Cleaning carpet is one thing, but doing the same for hard floors can be a tad difficult. With Bissell 1332, you get access to an amazing cleaning machine that is ideal for hard floors, carpet, as well as upholstery items. The multi-level brush helps pull out the dirt deeply embedded into the crevices of your hard floor.
The multi-cyclonic system and powerful suction ensure that every nook and corner of your house gets cleaned properly. Its high dust-cup capacity ensures that you do not have to pitch in extra effort for emptying it frequently. The multi-filtration system easily gets rid of allergens.
- Easy to rewind cord attachment for hassle-free cleaning
- Easy-to-empty dirt tank for quick release button when it’s full
- Comes with a washable filter that can be used multiple times
- Long-lasting systemic powerful suction
- Multi-cyclonic suction that doesn’t spread out the dirt
- Comes with a turbo brush attachment for in-depth cleaning
- Tends to create dust lines when cleaning
|Surface Recommended||Hard Floors, Upholstery, Carpet|
|Product Dimensions||12.5 x 13.5 x 44 inches|
When nothing else works to clean up your house, Bissell is the vacuum cleaner to bring home. Watch this video to get more information on its features and usage:
11. Miele C2 Canister Vacuum
(Best for Upholstery)
Upholstery items are hard to clean, given the fact that they are way too sensitive for high suction vacuum cleaners. With Miele C2, you get a machine that has well-controlled suction that doesn’t rip off your upholstery while keeping things clean to the best level.
The stainless steel based telescopic tube brings in the scope for effortless vacuuming for large areas. Additionally, the rotator dial added to the machine ensures that you get access to 6-different suction control settings.
- Sealed AirClean system to ensure no dust escapes through
- Comes with an ergonomic handle for portability
- Flaunts a park system to help you take breaks during vacuuming
- Castor wheels that help gentle maneuverability on different floor types
- Locking system by the handle as well as floor head
- Automatic positioning of the filter bag as per requirement
- Doesn’t work well on high-pile carpets
|Surface Recommended||Hard Floors, Upholstery, Carpet|
|Product Dimensions||23.05 x 14.4 x 12.44 inches|
With a 3-year manufacturer warranty, this vacuum cleaner is something you should definitely bring home. Here, have a look at this video to know more about its usage and features:
12. Miele C3 Marine Corded Vacuum
Electric vacuum cleaners give you the option of fade-free vacuuming suction that isn’t seen with the battery variants. One such corded electric vacuum cleaner is the Miele C3 with a retractable cord option. Its large dust bag volume ensures that each and every dirt particle can be stored and emptied with ease.
The silence motor embedded into the vacuum cleaner comes with 6-different speed settings that can be controlled with the footswitch. With its 36” operation radius, you can get a faster cleaning option with no particular glitch.
- Can be used in a range of floor types as well as carpets
- Premium electro-brush + LED lighting for smooth cleaning
- Includes a Parquet Twister with 180-degree agile rotation
- Steel wand made of stainless steel for a rust-free cleaning experience
- Packs in a robust motor system with vortex cleaning pattern
- Cleans up 99.9% of health-damaging particles
- Brushes tend to wear out fairly easily
|Filter Type||HEPA AirClean|
|Surface Recommended||Low-Medium Pile carpets, Rugs|
|Product Dimensions||19.52 x 11.18 x 8.94 inches|
Vacuum cleaning doesn’t have to be complicated, and the story is the same for Miele C3. To get a better grasp of how this machine works, check out this video here:
13. Bissell 27909 Upright Vacuum
(Best with LED Lights)
Having LED lights to illuminate your pathway as you vacuum the house can be a great option. The Bissell 27909 comes with powerful LED lights that help clean the house even when the area is dark. The machine offers powerful pickup for pet hairs with its agile and convenient design.
The cord can easily be stored with the rewind option and stored away safely. Apart from this, the tangle-free roll for pet hair cleaning ensures that the hair doesn’t wrap around during the cleaning cycles. The SmartSeal allergen system traps the dust particles and ensures scatter-free cleaning.
- Hands-free dust cup emptying feature
- Specialized tool for pet hair cleaning
- Option Febreze filter to eliminate odor
- Febreze filter for elimination of bad odor
- Edge-to-edge powerful suction to absorb even the tiniest dirt particles
- Rolls easily from carpets to other types of floors and vice-versa
- The crevice tool opening is very small
|Product Dimensions||14 x 12.56 x 45.25 inches|
With its no-touch cleaning feature, the Bissell 27909 turbo cleaner should be your choice for the day. Here is a video that explains more of the feature it packs in:
14. Miele CX1 Bagless Vacuum
Are you looking for the most powerful machine by Miele, the makers of home cleaning machines? With Miele CX1, you get access to powerful machinery that doesn’t make a lot of noise when cleaning your space daily. The rotator dial brings in 4 varying suction power that can be adjusted as per the floor type.
Its power-packed vortex technology brings in deepest cleaning sessions that sucks up even the hard-to-see dust particles. This vacuum comes with a TurboBrush floorhead that is ideal for low-medium pile carpets. The monocyclic technology allows it to separate the fine dust particles.
- Packs in a HEPA filter that is maintenance-free for lifetime
- Patented Gore CleanStream dust filter sucks up fine particles with ease
- Top-notch filtration with a range of cleaning attachments
- Hygienic click-to-open dust bin that doesn’t blow up dust on your face
- Comes with a whopping 7-years motor manufacturer warranty
- Flaunts soft bristles to ensure in-depth hard floor cleaning
- The parts do not hold together when cleaning at the highest power
|Surface Recommended||Hard Floors, Upholstery, Carpet|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 20 x 12 inches|
With a bagless dust storage option, the Miele CX1 is what is needed for your daily house or garage cleaning needs. Check out this video to know more about its functions:
15. Hoover UH70831PC Upright Vacuum
Hoover has been releasing a range of vacuum cleaners for varying needs in the past few years. However, with Hoover’s UH70831PC cleaning model, you get a machine that makes use of WindTunnel technology that sucks in the dirt in the quickest possible manner.
The dual-cyclonic technology allows the air to pass through 2 powerful cyclonic stages for better filtration of debris and dirt. The machine glides easily through different floor types efficiently and easily. This vacuum is equipped with HEPA filters with an odor-absorbing carbon layer. You can adjust its height to 5-positions.
- Comes with a pet turbo cleaning tool
- Cleans up the stairs and furniture with ease
- High-quality crevice tool ensures easy cleaning of cracks in your floor/wall
- Cleans up debris from the airflow path
- Doesn’t experience any suction loss during each cleaning cycle
- A lightweight device that can be used by anyone with ease
- Hose tends to get a bit bendy after frequent use
|Product Dimensions||16 x 12 x 33.25 inches|
If you are someone with allergies, the Hoover UH70831PC is something you should definitely bring home. To know more about its features, check out this video here:
Things To Consider When Buying The Best Vacuum with Retractable Cord
With so many options available to choose from, buying the best vacuum cleaner with a retractable cord is not easy. So, here are a few factors that you should consider to avoid any confusion regarding the purchase.
While some vacuums with retractable cords are better at cleaning carpets and stairs, others excel at clearing out floors, car interiors, or hard-to-reach areas. But it is not wise to buy different vacuums for different purposes. So, make sure you choose a vacuum that offers versatile cleaning and allows you to clean multiple surfaces.
If you are buying a vacuum that allows you to clean multiple surfaces, you have to carry your vacuum from one room to another. In such conditions, it is wise to buy a lightweight and portable vacuum that comes with casters. Having a portable appliance can be pretty handy for cleaning your car or exteriors of your house.
Using a vacuum that comes with several accessories and attachments can make your cleaning project a lot easier. For instance, having a pet hair tool can help the model to pick the furs of your furry friends without any inconvenience. Conversely, a multi-angle brush can clean out even the toughest-to-reach areas of your house.
Honestly, the noise has nothing to do with the overall efficiency of the vacuum. However, a vacuum cleaner making a lot of sounds while working can be pretty bothersome. So, before buying a model, make sure to check out its noise level or ask the retailer about it appropriately.
Availability Of HEPA Filter
Many of the modern-day vacuum cleaners come with HEPA filters that are proficient enough to suck through around 99.99% of dust, dirt, pollen, or other micro-materials, which can pollute your room’s air. Hence, check out the type of filters present in your vacuum.
If you do wish to clean your whole house with the vacuum cleaner, then you will require a vacuum with a large dust capacity. In the case of bagged vacuum cleaners, you need not worry about the dust capacity, but if you’re buying a bagless vacuum, you need to check the dust capacity of the canister or dust cup. It will eliminate the need for emptying the dust cup again and again.
There are various vacuum cleaners available in the market that come with numerous crucial features. For example, a product with a height-adjustment management system can cater to people with different heights. Conversely, having a suction control feature can help you to clean even the delicate products with your vacuum cleaner.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do you have some burning questions on your mind related to the best vacuum with a retractable cord? Here are a few answers for you!
The Bottom Line
All the vacuums on the list are the best in their own ways, but I liked the Hoover UH70120 Upright Vacuum the most. This vacuum is ideal for versatile cleaning and can easily clean your hard floors and carpets. When you buy your vacuum, don’t forget to consider the factors and ensure you’re choosing the best model.
With so many unique and different options, I hope that this article has helped you to choose the best vacuum with a retractable cord. All the Best!